Author Topic: MAN GETS RAPED BY 4 WOMEN!  (Read 491 times)

GoodLuvn169

Re:MAN GETS RAPED BY 4 WOMEN!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2004, 04:09:52 PM »
How do u get raped by women? did they grab his dick and slide it into a random puss? More like they grabbed his dick and homeboy wanted to take it from there

Actually I learned a bit about this kind of situation in school a few years back. Often when Males get nervous or scared they get erections.

It's the other way around...When you get nervous, it's harder to get an erection.
It works both ways for me.  It depends on the type of nervous. :-\ :-\

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:MAN GETS RAPED BY 4 WOMEN!
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2004, 09:09:56 PM »
How do u get raped by women? did they grab his dick and slide it into a random puss? More like they grabbed his dick and homeboy wanted to take it from there

Actually I learned a bit about this kind of situation in school a few years back. Often when Males get nervous or scared they get erections.

It's the other way around...When you get nervous, it's harder to get an erection.

It could work either way. Least that's what I learned.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris