Author Topic: Jigga got AIDs?  (Read 614 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Jigga got AIDs?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2004, 06:11:35 AM »
^50 gettin shot was true,his voice is proof.

i'm talkin bout the rumour that was around only a few weeks ago, bout 50 bein shot dead...and droopy u ain't funny
ok

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2004, 06:13:35 AM »
That would be funny  ;D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2004, 12:54:32 PM »
That would be funny  ;D

haha hell yeah, Jigga croakin cuz the dumb muhfucka got burnt, ROFL, the most hilarious shit since Eazy-E...that shit had me crackin up more than Pun's heart attack and the murder of Big L ::)

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2004, 01:53:07 PM »
^50 gettin shot was true,his voice is proof.

i'm talkin bout the rumour that was around only a few weeks ago, bout 50 bein shot dead...and droopy u ain't funny

dude, quit getting your panties in a bunch.... this thread is obviously bogus, chill out

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2004, 01:56:00 PM »
Whoa at your sig ^^^^^^^^^ I just saw jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck me too!

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2004, 08:56:47 PM »
That would be funny  ;D

haha hell yeah, Jigga croakin cuz the dumb muhfucka got burnt, ROFL, the most hilarious shit since Eazy-E...that shit had me crackin up more than Pun's heart attack and the murder of Big L ::)

first off relitively nothing was known about HIV/AIDS when Eazy E contracted it...but if Jay Z got it now (which is VERY unlikely)...well then too fucking bad...he should have been rapping about platinum condoms

JTSimon

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2004, 09:01:31 PM »
That would be funny  ;D

I don't give a fuck about them ^

lol you probably cried when you heard Tupac died  ;D or wait better yet you wasted some of your 40.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2004, 09:02:32 PM by Poppadopalis »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2004, 11:48:50 PM »
could be true...maybe cam gave him it lol...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2004, 07:36:16 AM »
That would be funny  ;D

I don't give a fuck about them ^

lol you probably cried when you heard Tupac died  ;D or wait better yet you wasted some of your 40.

lol, nah all i'm sayin is it ain't funny if there's any truth to it cause we'd have another great (now please don't start an argument over whether Jay's a great or not) dyin a unnecessary death and i don't wanna see that, but i ain't trippin. still i don't see what's supposed to be funny, that's all. no hard feelings

Mack, your cheap ass joke sumhow had me laughin i admit that