Author Topic: Nas- Street Disciple: Nasir Of Nazareth (Tracklist)...  (Read 1225 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re:Nas- Street Disciple: Nasir Of Nazareth (Tracklist)...
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2004, 11:41:37 PM »
fuck man, i hope this shit happens. Other than this, i'm not expecting anything from EastCoast this year, except maybe.. Mobb Deep, but that's about it
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2004, 01:14:15 AM »
There's always bullshit tracklists that surface first...lets just wait, but if it was madeup they have a good imagination and made it look dope

Nas will deliver no matter

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2004, 01:33:41 AM »
nvm i was thinking of large professor...but i do remember pete rock being confirmed for the album already.

why dont you listen to people?

- pete rock and nas are not working together -

plus.. nas is producing this whole thing himself right?

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2004, 02:20:52 AM »
LMAO @ Nasir of Nazareth. Nas needs to let go of the false-Messiah image.

Other than that, album looks good IF it's real, which is unlikely.

i feel u on that he taking it to whole other level with it now but i still got love fa naz's shit it's creative still ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2004, 02:24:06 AM »
Dayum! This looks interesting...I'm looking forward to the day it will drop 8)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2004, 04:01:04 AM »
damn...someone put a lot of work into making up a bullshit tracklist

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2004, 07:02:02 AM »
nvm i was thinking of large professor...but i do remember pete rock being confirmed for the album already.

why dont you listen to people?

- pete rock and nas are not working together -

plus.. nas is producing this whole thing himself right?

no he's not producing the whole thing himself...he was originally going to produce a 10 track album all by himself...then he scrapped that idea and will produce some of the tracks off street disciple as well as a bunch of other people.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2004, 12:03:48 PM »
Nasir Of Nazareth sounds str8 wack, but maybe that's just me

other than that, IF this ain't fake...3x W.P. Mitchell, 3x C. Martin etc.....don't look bad  8)

Diabolical

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2004, 12:25:41 PM »
It looks good, thanks

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 12:42:48 PM »
ThaFormula.com - Now one of the biggest questions people always ask is why weren't you on the "Stillmatic" or the "God Son" LP from Nas?

Pete Rock - You know, I have no idea but you have to ask Nas about that one and that's the end of the story. I would love to work with Nas again but you will have to ask him why I haven't worked on his albums. He will be able to tell you that with no problem.

ThaFormula.com - No doubt. I mean people just wanna see you guys back together on some classic shit like "Illmatic." Speaking of that, did you guys ever record anything over again after the "Illmatic stuff?"

Pete Rock - Nah that was it.

ThaFormula.com - I  hope Nas sees this and you guys can get together and make some classic shit for the heads.

Pete Rock - Yeah, I got a massive collection of beats for him. I used to make beats and put them on the side for him.  Hopefully we can be grown men, work out our differences whatever that is and make music together.  I'm a fan of Nas and hopefully we can squash whatever is going on.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2004, 12:45:16 PM »
Also, did anyone else read that Nas was in Miami right now recording the album and he's about halfway done?  I think I read this on some website in the last couple of days.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2004, 01:19:25 PM »
i can't wait for this cd, i hope there's at least 3 premo tracks...i'd like to see like 6 or 8 but it's unlikely that'd ever happen, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2004, 01:36:00 PM »
this cd will be trash just like dudes last 4. illatic -aight, it was written -aight, other than that his whole catalogue stinks of steaming fish grease, this little faggot nas needs to step his whole career up fo'real doggie, before he has to run to murder inc again for some morale boosting support.

whats with the prophet bullshit too? i dare the chump to rock a kufi again in his video, jimmy will fly half way across the globe to be at the video shoot and then WHOOF!!!!!, there it goes, kufi straight of your punk ass head mayne!

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2004, 02:15:18 PM »
I Am was the best, rest are str8 garbage

youngmessnucca

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2004, 03:36:06 PM »
good to see that he put alot of westcoast rappers/producers on here