Author Topic: 2 bad pics of britney topless pics  (Read 898 times)

bez

Re:2 bad pics of britney topless pics
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2004, 01:13:01 AM »
This chick is such a slut.  Not based on the pictures, she can go topless in private if she wants... I'm just saying her whole fuckin' image.  She's pimping herself like a fucking prostitute to sell records, because she has absolutely no talent.  The traditional word for that is "Whore".  

Sorry man but of course she has talent.

Montana00

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2004, 06:42:45 AM »
This chick is such a slut.  Not based on the pictures, she can go topless in private if she wants... I'm just saying her whole fuckin' image.  She's pimping herself like a fucking prostitute to sell records, because she has absolutely no talent.  The traditional word for that is "Whore".  

sorry gonna have to go with him on this one.

britney is one fine girl, but thats all shes got going for her. if you think back to when she first came onto the scene with that baby one more time video. No one really noticed her "singing ability" but they noticed that she was in a catholic school girl outfit and you could see her bra.

honestly she doesnt have that good of a singing voice but if you notice she gets all her publicity through the sexual things she does.

see through clothes at the VMAs, kissing madonna, come on She lip syncs....you only do that when you cant sing/

Diabolical

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2004, 04:04:45 PM »
Wonder if Dre is fuckin with us on the first one....

I copied the link of the second image, took out the second half of the address, and loaded up StillDre's albums... the Britney Pic that shows on this thread is the only one like that in the album... so it shows that he didn't "forget" to add the rest of the http.

Yea, that's what I was thinking...And it's pretty funny how he said "THAT WAS THE 1 THAT SHOWED BRITNEY TOPLESS CLEAR LY"...And also put "2 bad pics of britney topless" in the title...I don't know why he'd do that though?

It was proably bad meaning bad quality.
How do  you know that it was his gallery cos i looked in it too.

MUSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • Da BAY Bietch!!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2004, 05:12:31 PM »

« Last Edit: April 14, 2004, 05:13:33 PM by MUSICK »

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2004, 06:14:02 PM »
well shes done a bunch of magazine covers where you can see more then that.....sooo these arent really topless photos.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2004, 06:17:48 PM »
still dre's just fuckin wit us on the first pic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin