Author Topic: Ya'll better watch out...  (Read 958 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Ya'll better watch out...
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2004, 10:50:20 PM »
This thread must attract stupid motherfuckers.  "Go yell at tarrentino" about what?  LOL MOTHERFUCKER HE GOT IT RIGHT.  Bez is the one who can't understand a fucking 2 WORD SENTENCE.  

Kill.

Bill.

And this motherfucker gets it backwards.  CAN YOU GET ANY MORE STUPID?  HOW?  

LOL "It was just a joke".  You got that fucking right.  You're a joke, and your attempt at "making a list" is a joke.  So, when you make a list, "Kill Myself" pops into your head?  LOL  I hope you dont' ever get drafted, too many dumbasses like you and we might lose the war.  

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2004, 02:44:26 AM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

bez

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2004, 07:32:09 AM »
This thread must attract stupid motherfuckers.  "Go yell at tarrentino" about what?  LOL MOTHERFUCKER HE GOT IT RIGHT.  Bez is the one who can't understand a fucking 2 WORD SENTENCE.  

Kill.

Bill.

And this motherfucker gets it backwards.  CAN YOU GET ANY MORE STUPID?  HOW?  

LOL "It was just a joke".  You got that fucking right.  You're a joke, and your attempt at "making a list" is a joke.  So, when you make a list, "Kill Myself" pops into your head?  LOL  I hope you dont' ever get drafted, too many dumbasses like you and we might lose the war.  
OMG, GET OUT OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE MAN.

It was a joke, you think jokes are serious, dam I don't even know you in person but I can already tell your the person in a class that when somebody makes a joke you shake your head and start trying to come up with answers to how the joke can't be real.  Fucking hell, grow the fuck up man.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2004, 08:01:47 AM »
LMAO at Trauma's posts

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2004, 03:12:37 PM »
Bez: How can it be a joke if it isn't funny?  

If *I posted up the picture, "Kill Bez", and said, "Watch out motherfucker!!!" then, maybe it would be funny.  

If I posted up "Kill Trauma"... and then said "Watch out BEZ!!! IM GONNA GET CHA!!!!"... IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE.  

The Only Joke here is that you can't understand a 2 word sentence.  Kill.  Bill.  

JOKES HAVE TO MAKE SENSE TO BE FUNNY.  Just admit you're a dumbass and move on.  

bez

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2004, 04:09:29 PM »
Get a fucking life, people are laughing at you because your getting so worked up over this.

When I made the thread I knew somebody would come in and say "Oh but if we are too watch out then why is it Kill Bez", but I was willing to make the post anyway because I thought that everyone would see that its just a joke and leave it at that.  

Everyone who has entered the thread has prob thought the same thing, doesn't make me a dumbass?  Doesn't mean I don't understand what Kill Bill means, it just means that your too dam high strung and you have the time and the pure stupidity to sit there and type an explanation that everybody including myself already knows.  

Why would I make a picture saying somebody else's name.  I made the pic and wanted to show it to the board so I made the thread which would get people's attention.  Go and preach to the world somewhere else man, your opinions I respect and I think your a cool guy but sometimes you can go way to far which things and make yourself look dumb, as in this case for instance.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2004, 04:49:45 PM »

The Only Joke here is that you can't understand a 2 word sentence.  Kill.  Bill.  

"Kill Bill" isn't a sentence. ::)

bez

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2004, 04:53:05 PM »

"Kill Bill" isn't a sentence. ::)

What I was thinking too.  Thats why I didn't use that "phrase" in my reply, I was like hold up, thats surly not a sentance.

hector

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2004, 04:55:58 PM »
yeah it is a sentence smart guys, it has a verb and a subject.

kill is the verb, and bill is the subject.

it is a command.  Kill Bill.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2004, 05:31:36 PM »
yeah it is a sentence smart guys, it has a verb and a subject.

kill is the verb, and bill is the subject.

it is a command.  Kill Bill.

You're wrong, you fuckin' dumbass...It's a fragment of a sentence...Wow, you're dumber than I though. ::)

hector

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2004, 07:51:59 PM »
think what you want moron, right NIK your way smarter than me.  here let me give you some more examples of 2 word sentences, also known as commands einstien.

Fuck off!
Blow Me!
Eat Shit!

bez

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2004, 08:52:10 PM »
don't you 2 come into my argument thread and start an argument.

Fucking hell I tell you, limelight stealers or what?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2004, 08:53:48 PM »
think what you want moron, right NIK your way smarter than me.  here let me give you some more examples of 2 word sentences, also known as commands einstien.

Fuck off!
Blow Me!
Eat Shit!

LMAO...Now I don't believe you ever attended college.

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2004, 09:10:49 PM »
You stupid motherfuckers, a sentence can have 1 word.  

"Run!" is a sentence.

"Die." is a sentence.

"Kill." is a sentence.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2004, 09:17:27 PM »
"I think it's the best for everyone to close this unnecessary thread." is a sentence, too.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin