Author Topic: drugs you've tried.... & ones u wont try  (Read 892 times)

Smooth

Re:drugs you've tried.... & ones u wont try
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2004, 09:34:17 PM »
Boston Area = OxyContin capitol..seen something on Americas Most Wanted bout it...Peeps round here melt that shit and shoot it up. Peeps robbing drug stores daily for it.

Really? yo that's fucked man... I have heard of people robbing drug stores and shit for them...

you get a nice buzz off them though... just like laid back... and your just feelin real good... but not trippin at all...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2004, 12:16:16 PM »
i've tried tylenol and tylenol PM's...i've done Advil one or twice.... i've been so gone of Claritin that i've gone to sleep, same with Nyquil... plus i do drops of Visine and Maurine tears

won't try illegal drugs that fuck up parts of my body
LMAO, are u being serious? because if u are.. ur a fucking fag dude.. LoL

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2004, 01:38:46 PM »
weed, alcohol, wet (i think its pcp, dunno, fun tho), nicotene  ;D,  

i wana try E, shrooms, and acid

Throwback

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2004, 01:54:46 PM »
i've tried tylenol and tylenol PM's...i've done Advil one or twice.... i've been so gone of Claritin that i've gone to sleep, same with Nyquil... plus i do drops of Visine and Maurine tears

Floyd are you capable of recognizing a joke??
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 01:55:20 PM by Throwback.. . »

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2004, 09:43:57 PM »
I've only been drunk a few times in my life.  I did it, then realized that it wasn't my nature to be drunk, I didn't like the taste of alcohol, and I was more intelligent and fun sober than I was with no control of my body or my mind, so I never drank again.  In the future, I can see myself getting drunk for the hell of it with my wife or my girlfriend or something, but It's not something I crave or am naturally inclined to.  Plus, I'm intelligent enough to know that it can get out of hand, and it damages your body, so I leave it the hell alone.

I've never smoked a ciggarette once in my life.  I was friends with a girl that smoked, and I was always trying to get her to quit.  She never would, and was always trying to get me to smoke.  I told her I wouldn't smoke one, but if she really wanted to, she could puff up and then breathe it down my throat, LOL so that's the extent of my dealings with ciggarettes.  I couldn't believe how nasty that shit was but it did get us dating for a while, hahaha.  I'll never smoke a ciggarrette in my life.  They're useless, tools for the un-cool to try and increase their conformity quotient.  

I tried pot a few times, hanging out with pothead friends, but quickly, again, realized that it wasn't my nature to be high and smoke dope.  I can carry a conversation, or fuck around and be goofy, or make out, or act like an idot WITHOUT being high, so I didn't get the point, lol.  Potheads feel good when they smoke, I feel good anyfucking way.  I smoked and smoked and smoked a few times, and never even got high off the shit.  Honestly, I think I have a resillance to drugs, i'm a strong person and I didn't even feel the effects of it.  When I get drunk, I have to drink a TON of wine or alcohol to get drunk.  I'm talking like a 5th of Vodka and 2 bottles of wine, or something.  The pot didn't even effect me, so after a while I was like 'what's the use?'.  Again though, I could see myself smoking up with my wife or something like that, it might be cool in an intimate situation.

I will never, ever do any other types of drugs, until the day I die.  Absolutely not worth it, and unneccessary, the risk far outweighs any kind of positives, and I don't think there are many positives anyways, in my situation, at least.  I have a hell of a good time regardless, drugs won't make it any better, it's impossible.  

smerlus

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2004, 09:54:31 PM »

i thought sex with another man would make me a fag...not abstaining from drugs...

anyways i've never done a drug in my life

alcoholism is a disease i catch 2-3 times a week  

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2004, 10:42:05 PM »
Weed, the only reason I dont do it now is because id have to pay for it and theres a million things I would rather spend the money on lol.

i agree... i still get high atleast once a day.. dont pay for it anymore though.... and i have ALot more money now..

mutha fuckin scavengers...

someone pays for it ya know.  would you eat off someone's plate everyday, and never pay for a meal yourself?

no its not like that... lol.. ok out of my "crew" i was one of the 1st ones to get a job... i supported ALOT of people's habbits... i blaze em up, they blaze me up...im not saying i go around asking people to blaze me up.. its mutual respect... the more u give the more u recieve,

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2004, 11:51:27 PM »
wet (i think its pcp, dunno, fun tho)

Yup.

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2004, 12:08:43 AM »

Floyd are you capable of recognizing a joke??
lol dude it wasnt a joke, look at what he said

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2004, 12:11:51 AM »
^^The first part was obviously a joke...The second part wasn't.

Floydness

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2004, 12:21:26 AM »
no dude, he was being serious... werent u? isnt it kinda funny that ur like one of those D.A.R.E kids yet u have a stoner towel on ur avatar lol

smerlus

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2004, 12:27:26 AM »
no dude, he was being serious... werent u? isnt it kinda funny that ur like one of those D.A.R.E kids yet u have a stoner towel on ur avatar lol

isn't it funny that you've never killed anyone but you'll listen to rappers who say they have, or that you don't have $50,000 worth of jewelry but you're listen to someone rap that they have it?

and i'm not a "DARE" kid, i could give a fuck less what drug you sniff, eat, smoke, stick in your ass, shoot up...so there goes your whole arguement

hector

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2004, 02:16:59 AM »
^^^ the only thing floydness sticks up his ass is his head.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2004, 11:14:56 AM »
^^^ the only thing floydness sticks up his ass is his head.

Dave Muthafuckin' Chappelle!

bez

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2004, 11:28:31 AM »
I totally agree with Trauma on this one.

I don't mind getting drunk but I don't drink all of the time.  I go out properly, like clubbing and stuff, I would say around twice a month and even when I do I drink just enough to get me quite drunk, not drunk as in spew your guts everywhere, that just runis the night.

I ain't never smoked a ciggy before in my life and I wouldn't.  I have smoked one or two cigars before.  I would probably say around 5 overall, and thats just been when I was out but I don't touch em any more.  As far as weed goes, I'm in the same boat as Trauma, I can be dumb and funny without it so fuck it I don't do it.  I've tired it many times but it don't seem to affect me that much, just makes me a bit paranoid and speeds my heart rate up, thats about it.  

For me its,
Alcohol, YES, but only in portions
WEED, NO
CIGARS, Had one or 2, not anymore
CIGGYS, NO
Any other type of drugs, BIG NO NO