Author Topic: drugs you've tried.... & ones u wont try  (Read 883 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Re:drugs you've tried.... & ones u wont try
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2004, 12:43:19 PM »
Drink Alcohol, Smoke Weed (and the very occasional cigarette/cigar), and did a couple of lines of coke once, thats about it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2004, 02:38:29 PM »
I really can't hate on people that have tried shit, and then decided it ain't for them, but the people that are constantly getting drunk, gettin high, that shit is just childish.  It shows (to me) you don't have very good social skills if you gotta do that to have a good time.  What a boring person you must be to have to get out of your mind and personality to be likeable.  

Montana00

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2004, 02:44:09 PM »
yea i saw some people mention cigars.
i dont buy em though lol

my dad buys those cigar boxes full of em. i just take a couple. hes not good at counting.

i dont mind taking one once a week or somethin around that.

hector

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2004, 04:49:47 PM »
I really can't hate on people that have tried shit, and then decided it ain't for them, but the people that are constantly getting drunk, gettin high, that shit is just childish.  It shows (to me) you don't have very good social skills if you gotta do that to have a good time.  What a boring person you must be to have to get out of your mind and personality to be likeable.  

Preach on Mr. Rogers.  

Stay in school!

bez

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2004, 05:12:36 PM »

Nar man I dont agree with that statement one bit.  ok drinking and all of that stuff might not be for you but for you to say its not for other people aswell it pretty much playing God.  Going out for a few drinks with friends or getting high with friends doesn't mean you have a low level of personality because most of the people I know, friends or not, often get high or drunk.  Its just something you either like doing or don't.  The thing for me is I like it (Drinking) but its just I never have money to actually do it.  

Getting high/drunk is a part of life for most people.  Most people will go thru it, some will decide its not for them others won't but for you too say that is down to a low personality is dumb.  All my friends have great personalitys but we go out and drink because we like to have a good time.  Simple.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2004, 05:17:29 PM »
People that say that if you don'tdo drugs your a fag or a square.Are fucking idiots..I hardly ever do shit.  I do shit on occasion. But I can't stand cats that think they are cool cuz they do drugs.."Wow your so cool cuz you popped 2 Oxy 80's" It makes you look more retarded than a down syndrome patient.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2004, 06:04:13 PM »
im doin E tonight, for the 1st time, ill tell yall how it goes

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2004, 07:04:19 PM »

when i'm on drugs, it's still my mind and my personality, just on drugs. and didnt i tell u not to do this in my first post??

kick ass album

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2004, 01:31:55 AM »
have fuun homie and make sure you drink alot of water and orange juice, i took about a week ago, triple stacked white unicorns, blue dolphins are pretty good too.

i mostly smoke weed but i am trying to cut down, i was doing meth for a lil while during the fall and winter, but that shit ain't cool, unless you wanna be a tweeker. shrooms i love, some of the craziest nights of my life were on shrooms, kabenzy's. i will never ever snort anything up my nose tho, shit aint meant to go in, just out. but i am willing to try acid maybe 1 time, just to say that i have tried it, i smoke primo once, only because homeboy snuck it into his 3 foot bong, and made me take the first hit, shit wasn't cool, they was playing tokyo extreme after that and my mind couldn't keep up with the game, i was tripppin.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2004, 01:33:45 AM »
^^How many pills of E do you usually take?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2004, 01:34:34 AM »
People that say that if you don'tdo drugs your a fag or a square.Are fucking idiots..I hardly ever do shit.  I do shit on occasion. But I can't stand cats that think they are cool cuz they do drugs.."Wow your so cool cuz you popped 2 Oxy 80's" It makes you look more retarded than a down syndrome patient.
i used to sell those fuckers, 40 bucks a pop, i used to sell all kinds of pills but i don't do that shit no mo.

and also my ex girl for 2 years never once did any kind of drug or smoked any cig, or drank any type of alcohol in her life, and she was still a bitch, but she still kicked it tho, i met her at a new years party when i drank about 3 fortys of old E, ended up gettin with her that night too.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 01:37:22 AM by Native_Joe99 »

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2004, 01:40:34 AM »
^^How many pills of E do you usually take?
well it depnds on how much you get, triple stacked usually means about 2 to 3 pills, normally but around here ex is goin like starbucks, everyone is getting there fill, if you take more than 3 or 4 a night, you would be stuck on stupid for about 2 to 3 days strait, but if you only pop one, then you will have fun, you'll start feeling like a genious n shit, plus you'll get hella horny too.

Smooth

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2004, 12:51:17 PM »
i used to sell those fuckers, 40 bucks a pop, i used to sell all kinds of pills but i don't do that shit no mo.

and also my ex girl for 2 years never once did any kind of drug or smoked any cig, or drank any type of alcohol in her life, and she was still a bitch, but she still kicked it tho, i met her at a new years party when i drank about 3 fortys of old E, ended up gettin with her that night too.

you used to sell the oxy's? around here nobody's fuckin with 80's... there's only 10's around here... and 20's sometimes... but we get the tens for like 3 bucks a pop, which is pretty good, cause I heard they go for a fair bit more other places...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2004, 11:04:07 PM »

did this guy die or sumin

kick ass album

Kuruption562

• Lil Geezy
  • UP IN SMOKE
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2004, 01:41:43 AM »
Chronic, Alkohol, Cigs is my choice of drugs. Ive tried E, and Coke a few Times. Also Smoked a P-Dogg once, Didnt know til after tho, fuckin buster ass nigga lacin that shit, Homie got his ass beat for that.
DPGC-2G O.G.