Author Topic: Florida has the lowest COVID spread with the least restrictions  (Read 147 times)

Sikotic™

Florida has the lowest COVID spread with the least restrictions
« on: November 04, 2021, 03:36:27 AM »
So what happened?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Florida has the lowest COVID spread with the least restrictions
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 08:16:22 AM »
So what happened?

Ive been saying this shit from day 1... I was talking about places like Sweden way back in April 2020 who had the same situation as Britain but they didn't lock down or mask mandate or any of that bullshit and they ended up way better than Britain.  There is evidence like this everywhere.  I mean Florida and Texas should all be dead right now if you actually believe in the news.

I don't know why people are so retarded these days.  The hoax is so obvious.  Yet you got all these triple-vaxxed morons still wearing a fuccing mask—and still in fear and complaining about others not being masked or vaxxinated.  It's the dumbest shit I've ever seen and only the stupidity never ends.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 09:32:20 AM »
someone need to take newsom out

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 01:37:44 AM »
someone need to take newsom out
For real. Good luck on convincing the confused, quadruple vaxxed, purple-haired, gender-fluid, cancel culture faggots that send their transgendered kids to school with three masks on that this is a good idea. They fucked this state up.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2021, 01:49:34 AM »
I don't know why people are so retarded these days.  The hoax is so obvious.  Yet you got all these triple-vaxxed morons still wearing a fuccing mask—and still in fear and complaining about others not being masked or vaxxinated.  It's the dumbest shit I've ever seen and only the stupidity never ends.
"Two weeks to flatten the curve"

"If you get vaccinated, you won't need a mask"

These sheeple still don't see what's going on. Once you give up you're rights, good luck getting them back.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2021, 11:37:44 PM »
"Two weeks to flatten the curve"

"If you get vaccinated, you won't need a mask"

These sheeple still don't see what's going on. Once you give up you're rights, good luck getting them back.

Aaron Rodgers said it.. it's a witch hunt perpetrated by the woke mob.

These people are no different then Colonial era Massachusetts when they used to arbitrarily accuse regular everyday people of being possessed and bewitched and those people would have to stand trial for witchcraft.

I recommend everyone watch the Crucible its a movie about when the public gets whipped up into some mass hysteria over nothing.   

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2021, 01:00:38 AM »
Most people are dumb as shit and deserve everything coming to them. Just sucks for those of us that are aware what’s REALLY going on

Proc pka KP

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 06:09:39 AM »
Aaron Rodgers said it.. it's a witch hunt perpetrated by the woke mob.

That's your quarterback.

V2DHeart

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2022, 04:11:53 AM »
Restricting peoples livelihoods, their ability to make money, and to restrict or even wholly deny access to the vital public services they need in order to live a happy healthy sustained life, in order to be 'safe and healthy' is some of the most ridiculous doublespeak things I've ever heard in my entire life. It actually does more harm than good. We not only have the data to prove it, but enough examples and also concerning testimonials from medical professionals themselves.

The way I see it, if our chances of dying from a vehicle crash were 0.001%, then why would be want to put things in place that actually make our driving risk MORE hazardous? I wouldn't be wearing a massive protective body armour suit that would actually hinder my driving ability where I could barely move in the thing, when the fatality risk is so low at 0.001%. It would make no sense, but not only are we being forced to wear the heavy protective body armour suit, we're being told NOT to service the parts on our vehicles (as all service stations and garages have been forced to close) there have been distracting signage now implemented on every road. What's worse is that emergency services who drive vehicles have even more blockades put in their way. Crap analogy I know, but it's crazy how many people fail to see the harm.

There has been advancements made to parks in the past couple of years prior to 2020, to include more outdoor fitness equipment, so things like your ski-walkers, rowers, and pedal bicycles and that kind of thing. Even for children there had been a effort to include some of these robust equipment devices. Waist twisters, horse riders, even climbing nets as part of an assault course assembly of equipment. The biggest scandal I saw and what pretty much solidified this thing as being BS, even though I knew back in April 2020, was when they started taping off and padlocking playparks and outdoor fitness equipment and forcing gyms to close, while at the same time, allowing places like McDonalds and other unhealthy fast food joints to remain open, all in an alleged "health crisis". Talk about insanity, we're living it 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>