Author Topic: Fags on Crack...LMFAO  (Read 178 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fags on Crack...LMFAO
« on: July 14, 2002, 07:14:20 PM »
LMFAO...Ok, heres the story...This Bones-Thugs/Hip Hop fan emailed Roccy like a day ago...and he left him one of the most homosexual/retarded/weird emails known too mankind...Check this shit out...

wassup- IF AFER YOU READ THIS THIS IS NOT COOL< PLEASE JUST X. If you are really cool with it and can help me out email or call. Hee's wassup: I am a bi dude, I like guys to thug me, which is step on me draw on me ect, and/or step on my stuff, cd's cell ect, yes probally weird but for real. I will pay a few dollars (40-50) to get thugged and or you can have a rental car to hold on the weekends. Email only if interested or call (818) 63*-0*41 ... latez

LMFAO!!! This faggot is gunna pay some guy 50 bux and give them a rental car too step on his CD's...WTF is that shit? ahahahahaha..."Oh yea, Im bisexual and I want u too step on me and my CD's" LMFAO...and this faggot is a fuckin Gangsta wannabe who listens too Hip Hop...His AIM screen name is BoneThug068b...Damn man, thats the most retard fettish..."I get turned one when u step on my CD's"...LMAO...Oh, and I think roccy was up for it too, cuz he wanted too make money...but than i explained too him what the guy wants, and roccy was like "WTF?"...Roccy emailed him ask him what he means by "thug me", and the guy replied...

well, basically I am a bi dude who jus is looking to pay a cool guy to do a few things. One is thug me, which means to step on me , draw on me act like a thug, and /or step on my stuff, cd's cell, ect.In return I can pay a few $$ and have the homie hold a rental car on saturdays , if this is coo, and hasn't made you trip out,  yet holla back

LMAO...Thats just homsexual at its dumbest...LMfAO...LoL...PeaCe

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
Re: Fags on Crack...LMFAO
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 12:59:06 PM »
WTF ahahhhaa how did no one reply to this

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 02:45:00 PM »
So did either of them go for it? Rocco and Elior spent a lot of time at this forum trying to convince they were tough you'd think this would be the ultimate gangsta fantasy for them.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 03:15:32 PM »
lmfao

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 03:49:03 PM »
There was so much more activity back in those days, I think a lot of good threads got lost in the fold.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE