Author Topic: US Preparing for Military Draft in Spring 2005  (Read 906 times)

JTSimon

Re:US Preparing for Military Draft in Spring 2005
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2004, 05:43:17 AM »
PUSSY.

Your gonna be the first one to die  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2004, 05:54:08 AM »
haha.. this'll really show the hypocrisy wont it!

today >> "yeah america rules we kicking middle east ass woo"

draft day >> "my kids gotta go to war? fuck that.."

ps.. going to canada? think again.. you didnt read it properly.. canada sold you out!

"Dodging the draft will be more difficult than those from the Vietnam era remember. College and Canada will not be options. In December 2001, Canada and the US signed a "Smart Border Declaration," which could be used to keep would-be draft dodgers in"

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2004, 07:17:01 AM »
ps.. going to canada? think again.. you didnt read it properly.. canada sold you out!

"Dodging the draft will be more difficult than those from the Vietnam era remember. College and Canada will not be options. In December 2001, Canada and the US signed a "Smart Border Declaration," which could be used to keep would-be draft dodgers in"

Didn't read the entire article. Oh well, at least I'm already here. I'm sorry to hear that, Americans.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2004, 02:28:13 PM »
This is bullshit.  Let me shed some light.

There are currently 150,000 troops in Iraq, and that's a high number because we're in the middle of some transitions.  

Active Enrolled in the United States military, as of February 2004, stands at 1,425,320.  

On top of that, the U.S. has 1.3 million enrolled in the reserves and national guard.

We're not gonna need a draft, ANYTIME soon.  that's 2.7 million troops, and for our war in Iraq, we're using .1 million.  

Ras Kassiano

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2004, 06:52:10 PM »
haha.. this'll really show the hypocrisy wont it!

today >> "yeah america rules we kicking middle east ass woo"

draft day >> "my kids gotta go to war? fuck that.."

exactly. these pussies who cheer on the war would never fight themselves.

and no draftdodging for u trauma. 8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2004, 09:39:34 PM »

Hey, theres always mexico, or swimming to cuba from miami, lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2004, 09:49:41 PM »
Draft won't affect me, I'm 25.  I'll be 26 in 2005, and the way a draft works is the 18 year olds are drafted first, then the 19, the 20, the 21, the 22, etc. etc. etc. They'd never get to me.  There won't be a draft, anyways, if yall would have read what I wrote.  Fuck, get some insight into shit.  

SINLOC

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2004, 11:10:17 PM »
Going Ta A Crip-Nick

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2004, 09:41:50 AM »

Hey, theres always mexico, or swimming to cuba from miami, lol

haha that made me laugh...we'd be being doing the opposite of elian gonzalez  ;D

lol I can imagine myself in a rubber raft looking out for sharks.

JTSimon

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2004, 09:43:27 AM »
Draft won't affect me, I'm 25.  I'll be 26 in 2005, and the way a draft works is the 18 year olds are drafted first, then the 19, the 20, the 21, the 22, etc. etc. etc. They'd never get to me.  There won't be a draft, anyways, if yall would have read what I wrote.  Fuck, get some insight into shit.  

Trauma you wouldn't go if your country needed you.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2004, 09:45:47 AM »
i wouldn't...Nothing about this country is worth dying over.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2004, 09:51:32 AM »
lmao at being a deserter if you not go to war
nothing wrong with not believing in that stupid shit your government does.
we are not in the 50's anymore. it has absolutely nothing to do with being a pussy.
I just wont go out killing ppl who never did shit to me or anyone I know. simple.
Neocons who are in favour of the iraq war that wont go to war are fuckin hypocritical pussies tho.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2004, 01:31:29 PM »
Neocons who are in favour of the iraq war that wont go to war are fuckin hypocritical pussies tho.
So since you didn't support the war, Are you a hypocritical pussy because you didn't go to Iraq to become a human shield?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 01:32:50 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2004, 04:29:12 PM »
if theres a draft, thats the biggest bullshit ever, and im fuckin 18 too, im gonna fuckin move to amsterdam, or japan, or some other shit, no fuckin way im going to war

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2004, 04:45:51 PM »
if theres a draft, thats the biggest bullshit ever, and im fuckin 18 too, im gonna fuckin move to amsterdam, or japan, or some other shit, no fuckin way im going to war

just break your arm.. and youre done.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin