Author Topic: US Preparing for Military Draft in Spring 2005  (Read 898 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:US Preparing for Military Draft in Spring 2005
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2004, 07:14:04 PM »
You guys really don't know how a Draft works do you?

1) Every single male US citizen who turns 18 MUST sign up for the Draft.

2) IF[/i] a draft is instated, they DRAW NAMES like lottery.  IF you get called, you go into the military...its completely random.

Besides, I agree with Trauma all the way...theres no fucking way we're gonna have a draft in 2005...it just won't happen.

JTSimon

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2004, 08:17:54 PM »
You guys really don't know how a Draft works do you?

1) Every single male US citizen who turns 18 MUST sign up for the Draft.

2) IF[/i] a draft is instated, they DRAW NAMES like lottery.  IF you get called, you go into the military...its completely random.

Besides, I agree with Trauma all the way...theres no fucking way we're gonna have a draft in 2005...it just won't happen.

I thought the lottery pulled out months/days and everyone born on that date would then be drafted.

anyways read this

http://www.nisbco.org/uaa12-9-03.htm

how the draft works

http://people.howstuffworks.com/us-draft2.htm

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2004, 07:34:04 PM »
BTW they really are considering it since i seen it on several news channels

JTSimon

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2004, 09:27:51 PM »
BTW they really are considering it since i seen it on several news channels

Of course they are but these fools don't want to believe it.

If Bush is re-elected you can expect a couple more preemptive wars.

Code: [Select]
"This isn't speculative," Russo says. "The draft is coming. Republicans and Democrats have been trying to put off the public discussion until after the November elections, but there's no doubt that the American people will be threatened with conscription by the end of this year."
Mexico City here I come  ;D

« Last Edit: April 21, 2004, 09:30:37 PM by My enemies misunderestimate me -bush »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2004, 10:06:23 PM »
if theres a draft, thats the biggest bullshit ever, and im fuckin 18 too, im gonna fuckin move to amsterdam, or japan, or some other shit, no fuckin way im going to war

Wanna be roomies? ;D

Three's company?  :D
no i wouldnt be able to listen to you playing camron

No roomate is perfect  ;D

Jack Tripper was.

besides you dont have a Pai Mei avatar ;)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2004, 10:09:18 PM by Pai Mei »

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2004, 04:17:20 PM »
You are close Trauma... but 18 and 19 year olds go last. It starts at age 20, up to 25, then goes back to 18 and 19. And if anyone took the time to actually check out the Selective Services website, you will see them exposing these articles as lies. Regardless, I'm 26, so I'm not too concerned, but fuck, if my country needed me, I'd go.

Thank you for the clarification.  Now that you mention it, I remember that little snag about the 18's and 19's go last.

The part nobody (not you BBA!) paid attention to was my numbers.  People are just frantic, they don't even see if makes any sense.  2.7 million enrolled, we're using .1 million in Iraq.  Everybody's panicking, what a bunch of pussies.  

There will not be a draft.  Point.  Blank.  the U.S. has a volunteer army for many reasons, the main one is a quality control philosophy, we don't want soldiers over there who don't want to be over there... and regardless of what the media tells you, the soldiers in the U.S. army, since they are all volunteer, are the greatest and best trained in the world.  We toppled in weeks a regime in Afganistan the Russian's couldn't do in years.  Time will show the success stories of Iraq.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2004, 04:18:00 PM »
I'm 23, the so called draft, I'll be 24. Honestly, I could careless. They draft me, oh well, my dad didn't agree with Vietnam, but his a vet, so fuck it. Those that run for the draft are cowards, no matter what you feel about your country, if you choice to live here, and you want to be an American, you must be willing to fight for your country if they call your number. I don't agree with shit over there, but I ain't running from no draft. I'll do what is ask of me, because I don't ever plan on living elsewhere.

That's a very mature, responsible statement, M Dogg.  

dexter

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2004, 09:40:29 AM »
The USA Needs a draft. After the election in NOV it will be announced.

ecrazy

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2004, 12:05:14 AM »

if you get drafted, we go to war and you turn into a deserter you have three possible outcomes...life in prison, if you're in a warzone you can be shot on site, or say good bye to the states for the rest of you life...

Or You Can Become President Of the United States

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2004, 08:52:34 AM »
if you really dont wanna go to war and you go though or get punished,  youre a moron. just break your fuckin arm, if you dont have the ballz to do it there are guys who get paid for that. 20 bucks and youre done, your arm will heal and be right in place the time the war is over.
I incourage yall to do that.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2004, 10:02:22 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2004, 01:27:58 PM »

if you get drafted, we go to war and you turn into a deserter you have three possible outcomes...life in prison, if you're in a warzone you can be shot on site, or say good bye to the states for the rest of you life...

Or You Can Become President Of the United States

Bill Clinton was in college, and was a scholor, they give you exempt from that. Just like George Bush was in the National Guard, they both were excused. Though Bill was the first president ever to never serve in the military, and Bush shortly followed (he never served a major branch, and is even finding it hard to prove he served in the Guard... lol), so it's a resent trend that goes back to the unpopularity of Vietnam.

I know most of you are under the age of 20, so going to war is scary as hell. But honestly, when you figure out the United States more, you realize exactly how little power you have over your life. I have known since I was a kid, because my father explained it to me. Life is basically people following the experiements of smarter, or more powerful people. Just look at pop culture, we live in a society that what is on TV, and what the media says is popular, we believe. We fall to what is shown on TV. We are told reality TV is great, because TV tells us. Someone once came up with the idea of reality TV, and we like sheep followed it, and now it's the biggest thing, and it's cheaper than hiring actors because these people just want to be on TV, get there 15 minutes and begone. If you look at the news, they tell you how bad and evil it is out there. They show you pictures of war, of killings, of death and destruction. I am surprised on a WESTCOAST HIP-HOP BOARD, everyone thinks the riots were stupit. But TV will have you believe it. Shit, listen to old school westcoast rap before 1992, you knew the riots were coming, and afterwards, you heard why. Shit, maybe it's because I only lived an hour from L.A. that I caught the message. We are slaves to a box, and we are slaves to our president thanks to the Patriot Act. We have no control over our lives. If they call your number, yeah you are going to war, but honestly, it makes more sense to go to war, than to continue a war against the whole U.S. culture. But we still live in the United States. If they do have a draft, and they happen to call my number, I don't plan on moving, I am not no deserter, I really don't give a fuck about going to war, because at onetime I feared getting shot just taking the trash out because of certain situations, and I really don't like prison cloths. They are not going to give forgiveness to the people that ditch this war like they did Vietnam, and honestly, I don't want my arm broken. Though I would rather join the Peace Core than they Marine Core, if they call my number, what else am I going to do. Honestly, I'm voting for Kerry, and see what happens, and let the rest of the United States decide what they want to do with me. Well see.