Author Topic: Ever been in love?  (Read 733 times)

Smooth

Re:Ever been in love?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2004, 10:48:11 AM »
Yeah, love hurts fa sho... I dunno if I was actually in love but there have been two ladies that when we broke up, it hurt like a muthafucka... for a few weeks afterwards I was just like kinda depressed or some shit... and im not a guy that's even tryin to get emotional... the shit just happened...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 01:13:04 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2004, 11:19:33 AM »
i've been in love 3 times actually...and its not really something you can describe...its just something you know...its a totally different feeling than anything else and when you break up it hurts like a mf.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2004, 12:44:12 PM »
Yeah once. It never got anywhere, and I simply don't talk to her nor attempt to acknowledge her anymore.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2004, 01:18:11 PM »
Yeah once. It never got anywhere, and I simply don't talk to her nor attempt to acknowledge her anymore.

I'm feelin ya...right now :'(

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2004, 01:44:46 PM »
i fall in love with every girlfriend i have.

when you're in love and the girl isn't there:
you can't sleep cuz all you can think about is that chick
you can't eat cuz all you can think about is that chick
you can't even work cuz all you can think about is that chick

when you're in love and the girl  is there:

you can't sleep cuz you're too busy thinking about how you can make love to her
you can't eat cuz you're too busy worrying about the bill and all the expensive shit she's ordering and wondering if this is enough to get her to make love with you
you can't do homework cuz you're too busy doing "other stuff" and making good on the previous two  ;)

that's love

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Throwback

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2004, 01:52:50 PM »

you can't eat cuz all you can think about is that chick

I can eat, got my girl making my lunch every day, she brings it to school for me:D (last week they were out of cheese can you believe that.) don't have breakfast cuz.. yea i just dont. and i got to have dinner im hungry as hell

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2004, 05:21:12 PM »
hmm i got a question...i need help in this area....
well the thing is there is this girl im completely in love with...but sad to say i dunno if she feels the same way but she hasnt said nething but i still think we might have something but i think so negative i doubt nething will happen...well like i said she is in love with this other guy and im happy for her i wish her the best i wish only for her to be happy thats i all i care about i dont care if she is with anyone else other then me i dun care i just feel glad when she is happy....well my problem is i dont know if i should let something she did let it slide or let it go and stop trying to make something of us...well here goes the story..it was around begging of the month she was with someone else...but for some odd reason she was having dreams about me...so i was like YAY! but i felt bad too cuz she is with someone else and so she likes me instead of who she is with...(i care about everyone ok i dun care if ya'll think im a pussy)but like i said she was having dreams of me then as soon as i know it she asks me a favor..it was to kiss her....i said NO cuz i knew the guy she was going out with and i didnt want to mess up nething soo...it took like the whole day until i got tired and said finally ok so she would stop buggin me i kissed her (just a peck) she wanted more but it was too late she had to go...the next day we had a lot more stuff to do with each other....(nothing sexual) just kissing stuff..well i said it was wrong in my mind but she also kept coming after me so i decided whatever so it kept going for a while...then she broke up with who she was going out with...then she came up with an excuse she didnt want to be with no one cuz she didnt know who to be with....so i was like ok?.....well whatever thats her deal.....neways time passed on as it did somehow we had a week together that we acted like a couple but neithr one of us called it anything...but like i said it only lasted one week....so since i didnt call it anything and she didnt call it anything i didnt feel that much but i was madly in love with her and kinda still am but as a friend only much now....neways so another amount of time passed so now we are here in present time....but as it came to be so shocking to me....that guy she was dating before..the one she broke up with told me the whole thing he knew what was going on....he even agreed for this girl to kiss me....so im like wondering to my self ....GOD DAMMIT I WAS ONLY AN EXPERIMENT!!!!!!!!!!just to see if something would happen??? DAMN HER FOR PLAYING WITH ME!!!!not only that she lost my trust that is what hurt the most....not only that i she like i guess strung me along....but oh well it just hurts that she now cannot be trusted but ohh well what also im pissed at is that she told the guy she was going out with the whole story of her and her dreams so i felt bad for that guy he had to hear all that...like imagine ur gf telling you she is dreaming of another guy instead of you.....well anyways.....im mad about she didnt tell me the turth i dont care if she told me i was an experiment just as long as she told me the truth ya know but oh well it passed....well now she is in love with another guy its her ex she is in love again with but what im i going to do? should i forget nething of my past..should i stop going after this girl which for the first time in my life i actually loved...or should i forgive and or not tell her anything of what i know? or should i and forgive her?...or what? of course i need an explaination to her actions its just i dont know how i will jump on her to tell her this of what i know... well i leave it to you guys try and be reasonable please i just need some guidence...

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

West C. Connected

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2004, 06:26:19 PM »
^ That's too long to read but I suggest watching your Dragonball collection together, whatever the problem is. ;D

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2004, 06:36:33 PM »
^ That's too long to read but I suggest watching your Dragonball collection together, whatever the problem is. ;D

shit! i wish i could
but im trying to get away from everyone...for now...i just need some guidence i dont know what to do soo far all im doing is training...

end gigaganon

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2004, 09:07:46 PM »
gigaganon, I like you, you seem like a nice guy.  I can't tell you what to do, I can only relate my experiences going through similar situations, and what I've learned as I've gotten a little age on me.  I think you're about 16, but I can't remember for sure.  When I was 16, I was in a deeply disturbing state of mind.  I think everybody goes through it.  I had a girl, too, that I fell for, and we played mind games and did all kinds of wonderful and horrible things for years.  At the time, it felt like it was the end of the world.  As a matter of fact, the person in the world I'm the closest to is my father, and when my father died, it didn't hurt as much as when I lost this particular girl.  THAT's some powerful stuff.  Nothing in life is more powerful than death, except the loss of love.  

My point is, though, that when you get a little older, the roller coaster ride gets a little tamer.  When you're 16 and in love with somebody, everyday is a tornado.  She looks at you, and you feel a rush, she laughs and you have a great day, it's almost inexplicable, but I'm not naieve enough to think i'm the only one who's experienced that, i'm sure all of us have in some form or fashion.  When she rolls her eyes, your heart breaks, and when she talks to another guy, you're so jealous you want to kill both of them.  

That's 16.  I don't know if there's any way around it.  At 16, I thought I was the most important person in the world, and that I had lucked out and found the most perfect girl in the world, and we were going to grow up and live happily ever after in a mansion on a beach.  Anything else was unimagineable, and when it didn't work out quite that way, I was depressed, fully, for an entire year.  She had to move, we both cried, I kept crying, lol... honestly, it took me a year to get over it.  Even THEN, I wasn't happy.

The good news is, though, that time goes on.  After a while, my eyes really opened and I understood things in a different way, I believe I see the big picture in most instances very clearly as a result of things that happened to me when I was younger, I just grew up, like we all do.  

Some things to keep in mind:

1. She's exactly like you.  She's confused, she's just a person, she's not evil, she doesn't want to hurt you or him or whoever.  She just doesn't know what to do, she makes mistakes, etc.  She isn't the villian here.  If you really do love her, eventually, you'll grow to understand that she really hasn't done anything to you that you didn't let her do to you... for instance, maybe she played you, but it was such a simple job it's nobody's fault but your own.  You shouldn't have fell for it, if it's that big of a deal.  I think eventually you'll discover it ISN'T that big of a deal, and she really didn't do anything wrong in the first place.  

Also, like I said, the rollercoaster slows down when you get older.  NOTHING puts me in a bad mood anymore.  Sometimes I'll get pissed or mad or sad, the emotions are still there, but they don't last.  Generally, I'm in a fucking great mood.  At the same time, I dont know if i'll ever feel the feelings of elation I felt when things were 'right' when I was 16 or 17... you just get a little worn as you get older, and things don't excite you as much.... which isn't terribly bad, because generally the things I was excited about when I was younger weren't important... I.E. she'd smile, that's nothing to do cartwheels over, but there I was on the trampoline.  

I think you'll be alright, just remember to always try to grow and be intelligent about everything, and most of all, fair.  Don't hate her and other girls you meet for doing things you would likely do in their position.  

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2004, 10:34:18 PM »
hmm i got a question...i need help in this area....
well the thing is there is this girl im completely in love with...but sad to say i dunno if she feels the same way but she hasnt said nething but i still think we might have something but i think so negative i doubt nething will happen...well like i said she is in love with this other guy and im happy for her i wish her the best i wish only for her to be happy thats i all i care about i dont care if she is with anyone else other then me i dun care i just feel glad when she is happy....well my problem is i dont know if i should let something she did let it slide or let it go and stop trying to make something of us...well here goes the story..it was around begging of the month she was with someone else...but for some odd reason she was having dreams about me...so i was like YAY! but i felt bad too cuz she is with someone else and so she likes me instead of who she is with...(i care about everyone ok i dun care if ya'll think im a pussy)but like i said she was having dreams of me then as soon as i know it she asks me a favor..it was to kiss her....i said NO cuz i knew the guy she was going out with and i didnt want to mess up nething soo...it took like the whole day until i got tired and said finally ok so she would stop buggin me i kissed her (just a peck) she wanted more but it was too late she had to go...the next day we had a lot more stuff to do with each other....(nothing sexual) just kissing stuff..well i said it was wrong in my mind but she also kept coming after me so i decided whatever so it kept going for a while...then she broke up with who she was going out with...then she came up with an excuse she didnt want to be with no one cuz she didnt know who to be with....so i was like ok?.....well whatever thats her deal.....neways time passed on as it did somehow we had a week together that we acted like a couple but neithr one of us called it anything...but like i said it only lasted one week....so since i didnt call it anything and she didnt call it anything i didnt feel that much but i was madly in love with her and kinda still am but as a friend only much now....neways so another amount of time passed so now we are here in present time....but as it came to be so shocking to me....that guy she was dating before..the one she broke up with told me the whole thing he knew what was going on....he even agreed for this girl to kiss me....so im like wondering to my self ....GOD DAMMIT I WAS ONLY AN EXPERIMENT!!!!!!!!!!just to see if something would happen??? DAMN HER FOR PLAYING WITH ME!!!!not only that she lost my trust that is what hurt the most....not only that i she like i guess strung me along....but oh well it just hurts that she now cannot be trusted but ohh well what also im pissed at is that she told the guy she was going out with the whole story of her and her dreams so i felt bad for that guy he had to hear all that...like imagine ur gf telling you she is dreaming of another guy instead of you.....well anyways.....im mad about she didnt tell me the turth i dont care if she told me i was an experiment just as long as she told me the truth ya know but oh well it passed....well now she is in love with another guy its her ex she is in love again with but what im i going to do? should i forget nething of my past..should i stop going after this girl which for the first time in my life i actually loved...or should i forgive and or not tell her anything of what i know? or should i and forgive her?...or what? of course i need an explaination to her actions its just i dont know how i will jump on her to tell her this of what i know... well i leave it to you guys try and be reasonable please i just need some guidence...

end gigaganon

Ask your mom

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2004, 11:29:00 PM »
^^^ ohh hell no buddy...u got to be thinking of ur point of view and how u deal with things in ur life lol jk..not me i deal with things on my own or just when i really need it i talk to people i dont know so they dont know me much and i dont know them and sometimes i get the answers better said then the people i actually know... as for that one guy that has the micheal jackson dancer thing a-ma-jig  yeah thanks for those cool words of wisdom.. as for you krimson hmm good times buddy...good times.

end gigaganon
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 11:29:29 PM by gildedganon187 »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2004, 05:19:40 PM »
^^^ ohh hell no buddy...u got to be thinking of ur point of view and how u deal with things in ur life lol jk..not me i deal with things on my own or just when i really need it i talk to people i dont know so they dont know me much and i dont know them and sometimes i get the answers better said then the people i actually know... as for that one guy that has the micheal jackson dancer thing a-ma-jig  yeah thanks for those cool words of wisdom.. as for you krimson hmm good times buddy...good times.

end gigaganon

LOL....you're too funny....You're still stuck on this same chick and don't know what the fuck to do....and no I'm not thinking of how I would deal with a situation like this, I'm just thinking of something that may not be too hard for you to do....lol...jk....God Damn, the only way to find out if she feels the same way about you is to tell her your feelings for her....that shouldnt be too hard....even you can do it!  :o

Jus' Playin'....

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2004, 05:28:35 PM »
^^^ well the thing i did......for like the first time in life i actually opened up to a girl.....but then it kinda shattered cuz when i told her what she thought of it..she said"I Dont Know" so i basically died inside without showing it and just laughed it off but god damn those words hurt ohh well i cuz im not invincible..like i thought i was...but meh...well the thing is im trying to think if she really didnt know what to think of it or if she actually meant "no" or "not good" which most of the time is true when a girl says i dont know lol neways yeah there is ur answer.ohh and about me and girls DUDE u dont understand im so freakin shy ok...

end gigaganon

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2004, 05:36:26 PM »
^^^ well the thing i did......for like the first time in life i actually opened up to a girl.....but then it kinda shattered cuz when i told her what she thought of it..she said"I Dont Know" so i basically died inside without showing it and just laughed it off but god damn those words hurt ohh well i cuz im not invincible..like i thought i was...but meh...well the thing is im trying to think if she really didnt know what to think of it or if she actually meant "no" or "not good" which most of the time is true when a girl says i dont know lol neways yeah there is ur answer.ohh and about me and girls DUDE u dont understand im so freakin shy ok...

end gigaganon

The Key to a young girls heart is confidence  :D