Author Topic: Hitlers Britain  (Read 198 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Hitlers Britain
« on: April 16, 2004, 11:23:46 AM »
Did anyone watch this on tuesday? finally something worth watching on channel 5!

it was a documentary on hitlers plans for taking over britain.

soldiers would have been on strict orders to behave themselves and pay for everything.

they were gonna make freemasionary illegal and try and show the nation that the same 200 ppl have been running the country and that they were in effect liberating us.

they had officers listed within the police force of who to approch to keep them doing their job, and basically reason with them saying they may not agree with the occupation but neither points of view want crime within britain. kinda like we did in iraq.

for the jews the refugees would be the first to go. but for the british jews they would be phased out, they sould start of ppl relocating them all to one place in britain and gradually isolate them from society before sending them to concerntration camps to avoid ppl being alarmed about their neighbours idssappearing

but the genious part about it was that they were gonna try and recruit Edward VIII to reclaim his title of king (who was forced out because of his relation with an american divorcee, who he later married) who was also rumoured to be sypaphetic to the german point of view. this would give them some legitacy, which would be vital for holding the empire together, just imagion if they were succcessful they would had the whole of europe plus our empire too, its a scary thaught.

obviously they also had a big list of activists who had to go, which was suprisingly accurate

next week they are going into churchhills plans to combat a german deployment on our soil.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Hitlers Britain
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 02:34:07 AM »
Sounds interesting..
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Ras Kassiano

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 07:02:07 PM »
when it came 2 politics, hitler was a genius.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 07:09:50 PM »
stalingrad was much from bein a genius. but it's understandable, the sick success would make most ppl way too confident.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ras Kassiano

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 07:19:42 PM »
stalingrad was much from bein a genius. but it's understandable, the sick success would make most ppl way too confident.

that's why i said: when it came to politics (not military)