Author Topic: Bush - War president?  (Read 103 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Bush - War president?
« on: April 16, 2004, 12:22:58 PM »
All political allegences aside, I just want to see what you all think about bushs decision to "bank (my) re-election on the success in Iraq"

I dont support the guy, but this seems like a suicidal move, unless he has legitimate reason to believe things will improve before election time.

If anything it seems he is setting himself up to lose to presidency to TERRORISM! what i mean is terrorists could easily launch a horrific attack, similar to madrid, in iraq prior to the election and destable bush. Does anyone else see this as an awful strategy?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

Re:Bush - War president?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 01:58:25 PM »
I think the problem is you conceive that most Americans think the war is going badly.  Most Americans know people are getting killed, but don't really see it as a failure, but more as a success.  That's not what the media would have you believe, though.  

The other problem is, if we DO get attacked by a terrorist, everyone knows John Kerry wouldn't do shit about it.  Everybody also knows that all hell will be unleashed if we get hit again.  If we get attacked again, I'd bet money Bush will use nuclear weapons, just make it quicker.  

If you can't settle it.  Level it.  LOL

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Bush - War president?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 03:05:24 PM »
yea but the american media are very leanient in their critisms of the american governement

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?