Author Topic: smart people please help, rimsandmore4less.com  (Read 158 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
smart people please help, rimsandmore4less.com
« on: April 16, 2004, 04:12:03 PM »
Is this a scam? all you smart people please check the site out, and just explain to me what you think. People charge to get the link to this site on ebay. I payed 5$. (it was worth just too see). so just read around and help me out. i wana get the kenwood in dash tv

Trauma-san

Re:smart people please help, rimsandmore4less.com
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 09:33:59 PM »
Lemme tell ya: I'm a smart motherfucker, and this site is 100% a scam.  If YOU wanna be a smart motherfucker, you'll stay as far away from that place as possible!

You give them 300 bucks for an 'ebook', and then they enter your name on a list.  When the list is full, they send the first person on the list the prize (a set of rims, or whatever).  When the 'list is full' is an arbitrary number that could be 10,000 or whatever.  They could just say the list never got full.  

Here's the simple test of how to tell if these sites are scams or not: If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.  RARELY is there an exception.  PLEASE don't fall for this shit.

Don't fret about the 5 bucks though.  That's 5 bucks well spent; because now you know a little more about scams and how people try to fuck you out of your money.  You just gained some invaluable knowledge to make yourself a smarter person for only 5 fucking bucks, good job!

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 01:55:54 AM »
ok smart guy, but seriously, thats what i was thinking, its too good to be true, and i dont wana spend 300, and get shit,

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 05:40:08 AM »
Lemme tell ya: I'm a smart motherfucker.

;D and George W. Bush is a genius.

White Boy don't waste your time/money on that site.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 05:41:03 AM by Poppadopalis »

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 02:35:36 PM »
ok smart guy, but seriously, thats what i was thinking, its too good to be true, and i dont wana spend 300, and get shit,

I wasn't fucking with you, I was saying, stay the hell away from there, they're a scam.  I'm just trying to help you save money, shit.  Fuck you then, you asked for an opinion, then get pissed when I save you 300 bucks.  

Diabolical

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2004, 03:08:15 PM »
Even if it is real it will take ages

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2004, 03:30:39 PM »

I wasn't fucking with you, I was saying, stay the hell away from there, they're a scam.  I'm just trying to help you save money, shit.  Fuck you then, you asked for an opinion, then get pissed when I save you 300 bucks.  
i didnt get pissed, u called u smart guy,