Author Topic: Looking to buy a nice trailer  (Read 619 times)

Trauma-san

Looking to buy a nice trailer
« on: April 16, 2004, 10:18:20 PM »
I never even knew this section of the board was here.

No need for doublewide, must be ready to transport.  Prefer model with double axles for stability, but will settle for 1 axle if that's all that's available.  Also would be interested in Tornado tie-down kit.  
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 10:18:43 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Looking to buy a nice trailer
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 05:49:04 PM »
Retard.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 08:16:16 PM »
um...this is for sellin shiet like cds/dvds/games - not trailers. but if you're interested - I got a bunny rabbit for sale
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 02:51:12 AM »
um...this is for sellin shiet like cds/dvds/games - not trailers. but if you're interested - I got a bunny rabbit for sale

lmfao

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 09:48:17 PM »
Man, anybody?

I wouldn't need one, but I had an accident with my last one.  I had this girl over at the trailer, and she almost got killed when the damn thing caught on fire... we were playin with matches and hairspray and she got a little too close, started running around, caught the kitchen on fire...  I called the fire department, but they couldn't find us, so I had to meet 'em half way.  Good thing I ran a couple red lights or the whole damn thing would have been gone by the time I got there.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Looking to buy a nice trailer
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 02:18:16 PM »
Did anyone else find this to be an extremely pathetic attempt at humor?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Looking to buy a nice trailer
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 09:36:57 PM »
yeah, but it took me almost 2 years to realize it was a joke.. ::)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8