Author Topic: I got my first speeding ticket  (Read 1843 times)

Don Breezio

I got my first speeding ticket
« on: April 17, 2004, 01:10:52 AM »
i was doin 74 in a 60...the cop was cool though and dropped it from 74 to 70 which puts me at a whole nother bracket...so i got a 91 dollar ticket...

hector

Re:I got my first speeding ticket
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 02:10:22 AM »
did you suck him off and thank him for the wonderful work he has done for your community?  Or did you give him a handjob in exchange for the life threatening position he has put himself in?

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 11:05:33 AM »
did you suck him off and thank him for the wonderful work he has done for your community?  Or did you give him a handjob in exchange for the life threatening position he has put himself in?

::)

Jome

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 11:10:38 AM »
Low "prices"..
They start @ $200 over here.

But always remember:

its people like you that give cops a bad rep...you act like cops are the enemy when the truth is they get paid very little to put their ass on the line everyday. i have more respect for cops than i do for anybody else in this country. yeah i dont like to get pulled over either but the fact is everytime i've been pulled over i deserved it and im man enough to admit that. sorry if you don't feel that you should've gotten arrested for that ounce of weed you had stuffed in your ass (among other things) but ya know theyre just doing their jobs.

Thank god they caught you, you could have been dangerous to the community..

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 11:12:36 AM »
Low "prices"..
They start @ $200 over here.

But always remember:

its people like you that give cops a bad rep...you act like cops are the enemy when the truth is they get paid very little to put their ass on the line everyday. i have more respect for cops than i do for anybody else in this country. yeah i dont like to get pulled over either but the fact is everytime i've been pulled over i deserved it and im man enough to admit that. sorry if you don't feel that you should've gotten arrested for that ounce of weed you had stuffed in your ass (among other things) but ya know theyre just doing their jobs.

Thank god they caught you, you could have been dangerous to the community..

as i said before and i'll say it again...they're just doing their job. i can't hate em for that.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2004, 11:15:16 AM »
as i said before and i'll say it again...they're just doing their job. i can't hate em for that.

Would you have said the same if you got $400 for the exact same "offence" ?? (Like I did)

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2004, 11:21:19 AM »

Would you have said the same if you got $400 for the exact same "offence" ?? (Like I did)

yes...but that wouldnt happen because if i got a $400 ticket it would've been for doing a lot more than 74

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2004, 12:22:00 PM »

HILLARIOUS!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2004, 01:03:07 PM »
Fuck cops man. I got a 80mph speeding ticket when I was going 75, the limit was 70. I could careless about the ticket, but at 80 it puts it on my record and raises my insurance, which was spotless until that. And I also got a drug check up, because I was going back to my college and I guess he thought it was strange that a Mexican was going to college. Then yesterday a cop kept on asking my homeboys and I questions about drug deals in the apartments we live in. Man, I didn't know, and if I did, I ain' no snitch. I guess growing up the way I did makes me not trust them, but fuck it, I don't trust them. LOL... yesterday, "If you see anything just call us".... "Ok... what's the number?" LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2004, 02:41:26 PM »

Jome, the reason the tick is so high over there is because your country is fucked up.  It's not Luke's fault the government over there wants speeding tickets to be 400 bucks.  It's not the cops fault, either.  

Jome

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2004, 05:15:50 PM »

Jome, the reason the tick is so high over there is because your country is fucked up.  It's not Luke's fault the government over there wants speeding tickets to be 400 bucks.  It's not the cops fault, either.  

Yeah, fucked up in one way, and on the other hand the richest country in the world, with the highest living standard. (Yes, way above U.S.)

What's funny though, is that the police lets drugdealers go, because they don't have time or resources to question them, but they have time/resources to cruise the highway for people doing 5 more than the speed limit.. ??

And don't give me no bullshit about that doesn't happen in U.S., where the crimerate is one of the biggest in the world, where 15.000 people dies every year from handguns alone, and where drugs are flooding the streets in most major cities.
Which country is fucked up again.. ??

The Police need to get their priorities straight, who do we wanna catch.. the burglars, drugdealers or the "nutcases" who break the speed-limit with several miles/h.. ??

Of couse, the situation is different in Smallville, where there's 100 police men and 5000 citizens, I guess that's where you live with your twisted look at reality.

Ras Kassiano

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2004, 06:11:36 PM »

Yeah, fucked up in one way, and on the other hand the richest country in the world, with the highest living standard. (Yes, way above U.S.)

What's funny though, is that the police lets drugdealers go, because they don't have time or resources to question them, but they have time/resources to cruise the highway for people doing 5 more than the speed limit.. ??

And don't give me no bullshit about that doesn't happen in U.S., where the crimerate is one of the biggest in the world, where 15.000 people dies every year from handguns alone, and where drugs are flooding the streets in most major cities.
Which country is fucked up again.. ??

The Police need to get their priorities straight, who do we wanna catch.. the burglars, drugdealers or the "nutcases" who break the speed-limit with several miles/h.. ??

Of couse, the situation is different in Smallville, where there's 100 police men and 5000 citizens, I guess that's where you live with your twisted look at reality.

norway isn't the richest country in the world. but ur right, if any country is fucked up it's the u.s.  

Jome

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2004, 07:27:22 PM »

norway isn't the richest country in the world. but ur right, if any country is fucked up it's the u.s.  

You are right, but Norway is the richest per citizen..

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2004, 10:14:33 PM »
Smallville? Dude, you live in fucking NORWAY!  

Oslo is the largest city in your country, with the highest population, of 504,000 people.  

Charlotte, NC has a population of 614,000.  

You earn slightly more money than the U.S. per capita (37,000 to 35,000), but yet you pay almost TWICE the taxes we do.  You pay fucking 37% taxes, that's the highest in the world.  

Yall are also some depressed motherfuckers.  The suicide rate in Norway is higher than that in America, and the "accidental fall" rate is nearly twice as high.  I guess yall are clumsy.  

Norway's famous for it's fish, exporting more Fish Catches than any other European country, but America exports twice as much Fish as you do.  

Suck... My.... Dick.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 10:29:34 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

Jome

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2004, 10:51:08 PM »
LMAO.. keep reading those brochures Trauma.
The info is from 1997.

Smallville or not, you're acting like you live in a little village where everybody knows everybody, and every unknown person is either friendly (read: white) or a dangerous terrorist with hostile motives. (read: probably non-white, or a fast driver)
And of course where the police is the solution to all evil, none of them are corrupt, and they can't possibly make a failure.

Questioning or even discussing their priorities is totally out of the question right.. ?
Even with the highest crimerate, and the highest murderrate in most of the civilized world.. ?

This is almost as funny as Americans tryina teach the Iraqi people about "right" and "wrong".. LOL
What they gonna do.. give them a gun each and tell them "each man for his own".. ?

About capita: America have several million people living under very poor conditions.
The average capita in America does not represent the life standard at all.

Norway's famous for it's fish, exporting more Fish Catches than any other European country, but America exports twice as much Fish as you do.  

Suck... My.... Dick.

Twice as much fish, AND WITH 73 TIMES AS MUCH CITIZENS, nice try buddy.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 10:54:58 PM by Jome Is Certain »