Author Topic: I got my first speeding ticket  (Read 1880 times)

Don Breezio

Re:I got my first speeding ticket
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2004, 01:08:31 PM »
^^^ no he's saying someone in cali SHOULD be less likely to rob a bank than someone in norway but sadly thats not the case

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2004, 01:17:40 PM »
^^^ no he's saying someone in cali SHOULD be less likely to rob a bank than someone in norway but sadly thats not the case

The REASON we have more police forces is because we have more crime...It's common sense.

Don Breezio

« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2004, 01:20:29 PM »
lemme give you a little scenario...you're driving on a road where you know there are cops a lot of the time...you decide because of that fact that you're going to go the speed limit and no more...why is that? because you're afraid of getting a ticket...it should be the exact same way with things bigger than that...you should be afraid of going to jail for robbing a bank...so we put out more law enforcement...and yet it still doesnt deter people from doing it.

SGV

« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2004, 01:22:10 PM »
What changed in my arguemnet? Not a damn thing.

You just can't think of how to respond. Way to go Mordechai.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2004, 01:45:57 PM »
lemme give you a little scenario...you're driving on a road where you know there are cops a lot of the time...you decide because of that fact that you're going to go the speed limit and no more...why is that? because you're afraid of getting a ticket...it should be the exact same way with things bigger than that...you should be afraid of going to jail for robbing a bank...so we put out more law enforcement...and yet it still doesnt deter people from doing it.

Our highway patrol is very passive, and most of the time, I rarely even see any, if at all...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2004, 01:48:27 PM »

Our highway patrol is very passive, and most of the time, I rarely even see any, if at all...

Don Breezio

« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2004, 02:03:00 PM »

up here they are all over the place...they keep people from speeding by making them afraid of getting a ticket...i got a ticket because there was a cop sitting in a spot i had never seen a cop in before...i pretty much know where they always are but i slipped up...it was my fault anyway.

SGV

« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2004, 02:05:33 PM »
I feel cops trap you by "hiding." That shit is mad shady.

hector

« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2004, 02:08:12 PM »
i don't really wanna get into this arguement...but just to give my thoughts....i actually agree with jome on this one...it is kinda messed up that we have so many different law enforcement agencies yet we have a much higher crime rate...by logic that should lower our crime rate.

Again, how does police affect the crime rate? If a person wants to kill someone, he's going to do it whether there be 1 enforcement agency, or 20.

damn, you are the dumbest fuckin moron alive. here is 2 different scenarios jackass:
a city of 100,000 people, with  2 police officers.

or

a city of 100,000 people with 40 police officers.

Which city is more likely to have a bank robbery?

thats just one of many examples I could give on how the amount of police officers affect crimerate.  people are more likely to commit a crime if they know they have a good chance of getting away with it.  obviously the less police officers there are, make your chances better.  It's too bad most of America's police officers are used inefficiently.  

So you're telling me someone in Cali is less likely to rob a bank than someone in Norway?...MORON!

No I'm not u stupid fuckin waste of a life.  You just think that yourself cuase you are so fucking dumb.  There is many many many factors that lead to crimes.  The amount of police force there is, is just one of those factors.  obviously, the less police there are, the better odds there will be to be able to get away with the crime.  Thats a no brainer (perfect for you, NIK).  and the better the odds are of not getting caught while performing a crime, the more likely the crime will be committed.  but, NIK, you are obviously too stupid to understand any of this.

from my example before with the 2 different cities, with the same population, but different number of cops:

in the city with the two cops, they also only have one bank.  and one of the cops usually always stays around that area.

in the city with the 40 cops, they have 13 banks.  and usually the cops are out giving traffic tickets all day, and harrassing teenagers.

Now which bank is most likely to get robbed?

See NIK, you have to do some goddamn thinking for yourself to figure some of this shit out.  I really didn't feel like spelling it out for your fuckin monkey ass, but its always nice to make someone feel dumb.  Many factors contribute to crime, and the amount of police is one of those factors, but it is not the sole determining factor.

hector

« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2004, 02:13:40 PM »

thats cause your a pathetic idiot that never leaves your house.  Do you even have a license you fuckin jackass?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2004, 02:17:51 PM »
i don't really wanna get into this arguement...but just to give my thoughts....i actually agree with jome on this one...it is kinda messed up that we have so many different law enforcement agencies yet we have a much higher crime rate...by logic that should lower our crime rate.

Again, how does police affect the crime rate? If a person wants to kill someone, he's going to do it whether there be 1 enforcement agency, or 20.

damn, you are the dumbest fuckin moron alive. here is 2 different scenarios jackass:

or

thats just one of many examples I could give on how the amount of police officers affect crimerate.  people are more likely to commit a crime if they know they have a good chance of getting away with it.  obviously the less police officers there are, make your chances better.  It's too bad most of America's police officers are used inefficiently.  

So you're telling me someone in Cali is less likely to rob a bank than someone in Norway?...MORON!

in the city with the 40 cops, they have 13 banks.  and usually the cops are out giving traffic tickets all day, and harrassing teenagers.

You fuckin' idiot...That's why we have a separate HIGHWAY PATROL...HIGHWAY PATROL doesn't fuck with bank robbers...Again, I don't believe you ever went to college.

hector

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2004, 02:23:42 PM »

or

You fuckin' idiot...That's why we have a separate HIGHWAY PATROL...HIGHWAY PATROL doesn't fuck with bank robbers...Again, I don't believe you ever went to college.

NO, you are the fuckin moron that tries to keep on stretching for some fuckin bullshit, just to get anything in this argument.  but again you come up short, cause you are fuckin stupid.  You don't think there is city cops that give out traffic tickets your fucking moron?  are you really that fucking dumb?  all city cops can give out traffic tickets within city limits.  and also, are you fucking telling me, that if someone robbed a bank, that if the Highway Patrol had a chance to catch that person, they wouldn't?  Again, are you really that fucking dumb?  Pull your fucking head out of your ass you dumb peice of shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2004, 02:33:48 PM »

or

NO, you are the fuckin moron that tries to keep on stretching for some fuckin bullshit, just to get anything in this argument.  but again you come up short, cause you are fuckin stupid.  You don't think there is city cops that give out traffic tickets your fucking moron?  are you really that fucking dumb?  all city cops can give out traffic tickets within city limits.  and also, are you fucking telling me, that if someone robbed a bank, that if the Highway Patrol had a chance to catch that person, they wouldn't?  Again, are you really that fucking dumb?  Pull your fucking head out of your ass you dumb peice of shit.

No, you idiot...My point is, the reason we have Highway Patrol is so that "City Cops" don't need to waste their "precious" time giving out tickets...I fuckin killed your whole argument right there...

BTW, I can tell I'm really getting to you just by the way you're posting...LOL...I'M LOVING IT.

hector

« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2004, 02:43:32 PM »

or

No, you idiot...My point is, the reason we have Highway Patrol is so that "City Cops" don't need to waste their "precious" time giving out tickets...I fuckin killed your whole argument right there...

BTW, I can tell I'm really getting to you just by the way you're posting...LOL...I'M LOVING IT.

I'm glad you love being dumb, cause thats all your doing.

You didn't kill shit, you dumb animal.  "City Cops" do wasthe their "precious" time giving out tickets.  again, you might know this if you left the house once in awhile.  So I just killed your "half-ass, down syndrome induced argument".  

and anyways, you moron, again, what I was giving was an scenario, just like I give you guys analogy's.  To bad you are too fuckin stupid, to know what a scenario or an analogy is.  arguing with you is fucking hilarious.  You are too stupid to understand anything I post, and you just keep pulling stuff out of your ass to try and sound like you know what you are talking about.  Lets see whats next?  city cops never give out tickets was your last attempt at an argument, how much dumber can you get than that?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2004, 02:58:51 PM »

or

I'm glad you love being dumb, cause thats all your doing.

You didn't kill shit, you dumb animal.  "City Cops" do wasthe their "precious" time giving out tickets.  again, you might know this if you left the house once in awhile.  So I just killed your "half-ass, down syndrome induced argument".  

and anyways, you moron, again, what I was giving was an scenario, just like I give you guys analogy's.  To bad you are too fuckin stupid, to know what a scenario or an analogy is.  arguing with you is fucking hilarious.  You are too stupid to understand anything I post, and you just keep pulling stuff out of your ass to try and sound like you know what you are talking about.  Lets see whats next?  city cops never give out tickets was your last attempt at an argument, how much dumber can you get than that?

Show me where I said that city cops never give out tickets...And you say I pull things out of my ass?...

*expecting another 5 paragraph response*