Author Topic: I got my first speeding ticket  (Read 1865 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I got my first speeding ticket
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2004, 01:18:04 AM »
sheeeit, i remember early last year i just my 84 eldorado for about 2 months and i drove it to the store and picked up one of my homies cuz i got some bomb, and i bought a blunt wrap and told him to roll it up while i was driving, as soon as i pull out of the store no less than 100 feet down the road, i realized my lights were off (obviously it was night time) after i turn them on, i see a pig waiting at the intersection up the street, i was thinking "i know he isn't gonna try and pull me over for that" but what do you know, as soon as i pass him he hits his lights and pulls me over, i didn't have a license and i had about 4 grams of weed on me, i hid the weed and i told the cop i didn't have a license, he gave me a ticket for $398, for driving without headlights during dark hours and driver to be licensed, he told me to park the car and have somebody with a license to drive it home, as soon he left i hop back in my car, grab my shit, walk down the street to my homies house nad got someone with a license and took the car home.

about a week later, i was watching cops, and this guy was driving with out a license and no headlights for about 20 minutes strait, and the pig was following him the whole time he didn't have his lighs on, then he pulled him over and found out that he didn't have a license, he was drunk, and when the cops frisked him, they found a tweeek pipe, and all they did was took the pipe from him and told him to drive home, and they didn't even write him a ticket for anything. now thats bullshit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2004, 01:40:07 AM »

Jome, the reason the tick is so high over there is because your country is fucked up.  It's not Luke's fault the government over there wants speeding tickets to be 400 bucks.  It's not the cops fault, either.  

Yeah, fucked up in one way, and on the other hand the richest country in the world, with the highest living standard. (Yes, way above U.S.)

What's funny though, is that the police lets drugdealers go, because they don't have time or resources to question them, but they have time/resources to cruise the highway for people doing 5 more than the speed limit.. ??

And don't give me no bullshit about that doesn't happen in U.S., where the crimerate is one of the biggest in the world, where 15.000 people dies every year from handguns alone, and where drugs are flooding the streets in most major cities.
Which country is fucked up again.. ??

The Police need to get their priorities straight, who do we wanna catch.. the burglars, drugdealers or the "nutcases" who break the speed-limit with several miles/h.. ??

Of couse, the situation is different in Smallville, where there's 100 police men and 5000 citizens, I guess that's where you live with your twisted look at reality.

Your logic makes no sense whatsoever...Since there are murderes, burglars, and drug-dealers on the loose, highway patrol shouldn't enforce laws on the road?...GENIUS!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2004, 03:06:43 AM »
Native Joe, that's probably cuz the guy was 1) white or 2)mason. i'm guessing you're Native? and live in the south where cops are racist as fuck. Actually, cops are racist in most states, but south especially. cops in glendale are fuckin pricks. they got nothing better to do than hide in alleys and corners to catch unsuspecting motherfuckaz
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2004, 03:14:21 AM »
Norway = Gangsta...

I love the motherland!

Only thing I worry about it people like this:

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article768806.ece

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2004, 05:08:04 AM »
LMAO.. keep reading those brochures Trauma.
The info is from 1997.

Smallville or not, you're acting like you live in a little village where everybody knows everybody, and every unknown person is either friendly (read: white) or a dangerous terrorist with hostile motives. (read: probably non-white, or a fast driver)
And of course where the police is the solution to all evil, none of them are corrupt, and they can't possibly make a failure.

Questioning or even discussing their priorities is totally out of the question right.. ?
Even with the highest crimerate, and the highest murderrate in most of the civilized world.. ?

This is almost as funny as Americans tryina teach the Iraqi people about "right" and "wrong".. LOL
What they gonna do.. give them a gun each and tell them "each man for his own".. ?

About capita: America have several million people living under very poor conditions.
The average capita in America does not represent the life standard at all.

Norway's famous for it's fish, exporting more Fish Catches than any other European country, but America exports twice as much Fish as you do.  

Suck... My.... Dick.

Twice as much fish, AND WITH 73 TIMES AS MUCH CITIZENS, nice try buddy.

So, you admit you're wrong?  

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2004, 08:37:50 AM »
so jome, where should we draw the line on rules? since speeding doesn't hurt anyone we should just get rid of that law.....stop signs are usually useless, lets toss out those too....fuck yielding..........fuck the dashed and solid lines in the roads, those are just guidelines anyways....

so it seems stop lights are the only brilliant road safety rule out of all of these

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2004, 11:47:25 AM »
i was doin 74 in a 60...the cop was cool though and dropped it from 74 to 70 which puts me at a whole nother bracket...so i got a 91 dollar ticket...
congrats

Jome

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2004, 04:22:46 PM »
Your logic makes no sense whatsoever...Since there are murderes, burglars, and drug-dealers on the loose, highway patrol shouldn't enforce laws on the road?...GENIUS!

This is Norway, not U.S.
We have no highway patrol, no F.B.I., no C.I.A., no fucking secret service intelligence, etc.
Dumbass.

Norway = Gangsta...

I love the motherland!

Only thing I worry about it people like this:

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article768806.ece

Yeah, crazy.. I even know someone in that dudes family..  ;D

So, you admit you're wrong?  

Nah, I proved you wrong.
You still can't justify the priorities police make, so you're ducking the question.

so jome, where should we draw the line on rules? since speeding doesn't hurt anyone we should just get rid of that law.....stop signs are usually useless, lets toss out those too....fuck yielding..........fuck the dashed and solid lines in the roads, those are just guidelines anyways....

so it seems stop lights are the only brilliant road safety rule out of all of these

Nope, you totally missed the point as usual.
Focus more on drunk drivers, drugged drivers etc. instead of the people who drive 5 mp/h too fast.

Today, you can do 40 in a 80 zone, and get no ticket.
You do 85 in a 80-zone, you get pulled over and get a big ass ticket.
WHO DO YOU THINK CAUSE THE MOST DANGEROUS SITUATIONS ?? ?? ??
I bet you belong in the first group.

smerlus

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2004, 04:29:16 PM »
hmmm let's see, a collision with a 40 mph vehicle or a collision with an 85 mph vehicle....that's a hard choice...

since you're a genius what are some characteristics of a drunk/drugged driver?

don't you think speeding would be one of them?

and i'm pretty positive that when you got your speeding ticket....they guy wasn't sitting there going "ok that car is swerving, i'll let him slide....i think the guy in that car is high of pcp....i'll let him go....well there' someone doing 20mph....nah i'll let him go....oh hey there's an 85er...."

Jome

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2004, 05:53:06 PM »
hmmm let's see, a collision with a 40 mph vehicle or a collision with an 85 mph vehicle....that's a hard choice...

and i'm pretty positive that when you got your speeding ticket....they guy wasn't sitting there going "ok that car is swerving, i'll let him slide....i think the guy in that car is high of pcp....i'll let him go....well there' someone doing 20mph....nah i'll let him go....oh hey there's an 85er...."

Let's see, going 40 in a 80-zone, or 85 in a 80-zone, which one causes dangerous situations..
How often does collisions happen in a 80-zone, and what causes them.. take a look at statistics, genius.

I think society needs to thank god you're not a cop, just a wannabe one.

smerlus

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2004, 06:00:44 PM »

Let's see, going 40 in a 80-zone, or 85 in a 80-zone, which one causes dangerous situations..
How often does collisions happen in a 80-zone, and what causes them.. take a look at statistics, genius.

I think society needs to thank god you're not a cop, just a wannabe one.

ok show me the statistics that you're talking about and we'll debate that...

and how am i a wannabe cop cause i agree with laws? wouldn't that make me a law abiding citizen dummy?

and way to skip the other questions and go straight to insults...you have to be the dumbest person on the board....you couldn't have a decent debate if you had help from everyone on this board cause as soon as you're proven wrong, you resort to name calling.
eat a dick jome

pappy

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2004, 06:15:38 PM »
i almost got a ticket for a goin 75 in a 40 a couple of weeks ago... but i got lucky soon as he took my license he got a call on his walkie talkie some1 got shot so he got the fuck outta there b4 even gettin my name

Jome

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2004, 07:30:03 PM »
ok show me the statistics that you're talking about and we'll debate that...

Ok, I don't wanna go through the 2000 articles about car/motor on Norway's biggest newspaper, but they had a article about a European study some months ago, and this is what it basically said:

* 50-zones are 3-4 times more dangerous than 80-zones, almost 65-80% of all accidents happen in 50-zones.

* Practically all accidents in 80-zones happen because someone drives way too slow or holds up traffic in some way, or front to front accidents. (Usually drunk drivers)
Also a small percentage: sliding because of slippy/wet road or snow.

Ask a policeman, he'll tell you.. the old man with hat going in 40-50 on a 80 zone is among the biggest traffic hazards there is.

..you couldn't have a decent debate if you had help from everyone on this board cause as soon as you're proven wrong, you resort to name calling.
eat a dick jome

Name calling.. ???
I called you a genius, boo hooooo.. fuckin fruit.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 07:39:29 PM by Jome Is Certain »

Suga Foot

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2004, 07:36:37 PM »
It's all about Vancouver

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2004, 08:58:46 PM »
jome...first off a serious question...i've never been to norway so do you guys go buy Miles per hour? cuz an 80 MPH zone is pretty damn high...if you're already in an 80 MPH zone and you get pulled over...MORE POWER TO THE COPS!

here the highest are like 70...and thats rare to see those (especially where i live...) its usually 55-60