Author Topic: I got my first speeding ticket  (Read 1885 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:I got my first speeding ticket
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2004, 04:07:57 PM »

My point is, your country is fucked up...The same unit that performs high profile drug busts, also give out parking tickets? Tell me that's not fucked up...Now I know why you're complaining. I would too, if I lived in a country like that.

No, you're dodging my question, as you always do.
The Police takes care of all criminality, parking bureaus takes care of parking tickets.

How does it feel to live in a police state with dozens of different law enforcements, and still have one of the highest crimerates in the world.. ??
Doesn't that feel fucked up.. ? You simply can't answer that, can you.

We only have 1 police unit, and 1 special unit, but still we have a very low crimerate, and the highest living standard in the world.. is that what you call fucked up. ?

Higher population = higher crimerate...Dumbass.

hector

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2004, 04:33:22 PM »

My point is, your country is fucked up...The same unit that performs high profile drug busts, also give out parking tickets? Tell me that's not fucked up...Now I know why you're complaining. I would too, if I lived in a country like that.

The Police takes care of all criminality, parking bureaus takes care of parking tickets.

How does it feel to live in a police state with dozens of different law enforcements, and still have one of the highest crimerates in the world.. ??

We only have 1 police unit, and 1 special unit, but still we have a very low crimerate, and the highest living standard in the world.. is that what you call fucked up. ?

No, I think you got that equation wrong dude.  NIK = Dumbass.

China and India have a much much higher population than the USA, but they have a much lower crimerate.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2004, 04:45:08 PM »

No, I think you got that equation wrong dude.  NIK = Dumbass.

China and India have a much much higher population than the USA, but they have a much lower crimerate.

I'm not talking about China and India, you moron...I'm talking about Norway...You must love my nuts...PeACe

hector

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2004, 04:59:26 PM »
no I don't luv your nuts, but whatever gets your rocks off...

and where did I say you were talking about china or india?  can you show me that post?  cuz I can't find it.

what was your equation?

higher population = higher crimerate?  was that it NIK?  or did I make that up?

oh, and what, both China and India have much higher populations than USA, but much lower crimerates?

Whats that NIK?  Your wrong again, and sorry for being an idiot, but its not really your fault cause you have down syndrome?  don't worry about it man, its not the first time you have proven yourself an idiot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2004, 05:15:56 PM »
no I don't luv your nuts, but whatever gets your rocks off...

and where did I say you were talking about china or india?  can you show me that post?  cuz I can't find it.

what was your equation?

higher population = higher crimerate?  was that it NIK?  or did I make that up?

oh, and what, both China and India have much higher populations than USA, but much lower crimerates?

Whats that NIK?  Your wrong again, and sorry for being an idiot, but its not really your fault cause you have down syndrome?  don't worry about it man, its not the first time you have proven yourself an idiot.

You're seriously retarded...I was comparing Norway to America...Jome said Norway had a lower crimerate than America, so I said "lower population = lower crimerate"...Holy shit you're stupid...My equation was 100% accurate, and you're trying to denounce it like a moron...You're telling me that if America had half the population it has, the crimerate wouldn't be lower?...IDIOT, get off my nuts.

hector

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2004, 05:22:53 PM »
no you are the fuckin moron, get off your own nutz, your not 1/4 as smart as you think you are.  

now you just made yourself look even dumber with your latest post.  

A lower population = a lower crimerate

I don't give a fuck what country you are talking about, whether it is norway, china, india, afhganastan, usa, canada, mexico, what ever fuckin country you want, that statement holds no water at all, you dumb retarded ape.

You are going from point A to point Z while missing points B-Y.  You probably won't even understand this post tho, because you are so fucking dumb.  Many, many, many factors besides the population number are a factor in crimerate you stupid cock luving faggot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2004, 05:26:40 PM »
no you are the fuckin moron, get off your own nutz, your not 1/4 as smart as you think you are.  

now you just made yourself look even dumber with your latest post.  

A lower population = a lower crimerate

I don't give a fuck what country you are talking about, whether it is norway, china, india, afhganastan, usa, canada, mexico, what ever fuckin country you want, that statement holds no water at all, you dumb retarded ape.

You are going from point A to point Z while missing points B-Y.  You probably won't even understand this post tho, because you are so fucking dumb.  Many, many, many factors besides the population number are a factor in crimerate you stupid cock luving faggot.

I just think you were too stupid to comprehend my equation...Jome said Norway had a lower crimerate...I said "Lower population = lower crimerate"...Of course Norway is gunna have a lower crimerate than America, the population is wayyy lower...Goddamn, you say you went to college?

Jome

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2004, 05:38:42 PM »
You're seriously retarded...I was comparing Norway to America...Jome said Norway had a lower crimerate than America, so I said "lower population = lower crimerate"...Holy shit you're stupid...

Skipped math lessons ehh... ?  ::)
Of course these studies consider the crimerate based on the population..
Did you think that professors and lab-rats "forgot" to consider that there's different population numbers in each country.. ?? LMAO

Here's some 1st grade math for you:

Crimes commited / Population = Crime-rate

What part of that don't you get.. ??

Jome

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2004, 05:42:11 PM »

Crime rate -

n : the ratio of crimes in an area to the population of that area; expressed per 1000 population per year

SONNED !!!!!!!![/size]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2004, 06:40:04 PM »
LMAO...That's hardly sonning...I simply didn't know crime-rate was based on population...That doesn't change the fact that your country sucks ass...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2004, 06:53:16 PM »
Poor comeback.
You never been to Norway, so you wouldn't know.
You're just showing off your ignorance.

You shouldn't have replied, and hoped that the thread would sink, you're just emberrasing yourself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2004, 07:02:24 PM »
Poor comeback.
You never been to Norway, so you wouldn't know.
You're just showing off your ignorance.

You shouldn't have replied, and hoped that the thread would sink, you're just emberrasing yourself.

How am I embarrassing myself? My argument wasn't about crime-rate, you moron...You just brought that up, and I made an honest mistake...The fact is, Norway is fucked up...I follow politics and government enough to know this...The fact that you guys don't have separate police forces for different degree crimes is simply sad. :'(

Jome

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2004, 07:28:50 PM »
How am I embarrassing myself? My argument wasn't about crime-rate, you moron...You just brought that up, and I made an honest mistake...The fact is, Norway is fucked up...I follow politics and government enough to know this...The fact that you guys don't have separate police forces for different degree crimes is simply sad. :'(

I don't know what's sadder, having 2 police-units and very low crimerate, or having 10+ and VERY high crimerate. :'(

Just give it up, like Trauma & Smerlus wisely did.. you can't justify neither the exaggerated number of "crime fighters", nor their priorities.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2004, 08:58:26 PM »

I don't know what's sadder, having 2 police-units and very low crimerate, or having 10+ and VERY high crimerate. :'(

Just give it up, like Trauma & Smerlus wisely did.. you can't justify neither the exaggerated number of "crime fighters", nor their priorities.

It's not the polices fault our society is more diverse... ::)

hector

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2004, 12:36:41 AM »

It's not the polices fault our society is more diverse... ::)

hahahhahaa, so what are you trying to say with that?

are you saying that the USA has a lot of crime because of all the minorities?  hahhahahaha, hows that for racist.

the usa has a fucked up police force, and you are too dumb to realize it, and too dumb to admit that you lost this argument many posts ago.