Author Topic: I got my first speeding ticket  (Read 1886 times)

Jome

Re:I got my first speeding ticket
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2004, 11:07:02 PM »
Boo hoo, did someone hurt your feelings.. ?
Grow up, drama queen.

Don Breezio

« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2004, 11:37:28 PM »
i don't really wanna get into this arguement...but just to give my thoughts....i actually agree with jome on this one...it is kinda messed up that we have so many different law enforcement agencies yet we have a much higher crime rate...by logic that should lower our crime rate.

smerlus

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2004, 07:21:43 AM »
Boo hoo, did someone hurt your feelings.. ?
Grow up, drama queen.

i know that cop hurt your feelings that's why you decided to come here and cry on everyone's shoulder, you broke the law and you had to pay...end of arguement

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2004, 10:22:31 AM »
i don't really wanna get into this arguement...but just to give my thoughts....i actually agree with jome on this one...it is kinda messed up that we have so many different law enforcement agencies yet we have a much higher crime rate...by logic that should lower our crime rate.

Again, how does police affect the crime rate? If a person wants to kill someone, he's going to do it whether there be 1 enforcement agency, or 20.

SGV

« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2004, 10:25:40 AM »
If there is more Cops, then there is more Laws.

If there's more Laws, then there's more that will be broken.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2004, 10:26:25 AM »
If there is more Cops, then there is more Laws.

Bullshit.

SGV

« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2004, 11:38:19 AM »
How is there not more laws?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2004, 11:42:25 AM »
How is there not more laws?

So if there's more police in California than there is in Florida, that means there's more laws? Your logic makes no sense whatsoever.

SGV

« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2004, 11:47:18 AM »
Yup.

We have to answer to Local PD, Sheriff's and CHP. Among other divisions. When you have a Local PD running your area, it's more lax. When you got all the divisions we have, more laws are enforced.

Vegas for example. Metro rarely messes with people, unless it's major.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2004, 11:51:56 AM »
Now you're changing your argument from "there's more laws" to "more laws are enforced"...LOL

SGV

« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2004, 11:55:16 AM »
It's the same arguement.

If a law is not enforced, it's not really a law, now is it? So, by enforcing more laws, there's more laws. The more police, the more laws are enforced. The more laws enforced, there more laws there are. It's simple.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2004, 12:10:20 PM »
It's the same arguement.

If a law is not enforced, it's not really a law, now is it? So, by enforcing more laws, there's more laws. The more police, the more laws are enforced. The more laws enforced, there more laws there are. It's simple.

This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read from you...And trust me, you've said some DUMB shit.

hector

« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2004, 12:21:01 PM »

Again, how does police affect the crime rate? If a person wants to kill someone, he's going to do it whether there be 1 enforcement agency, or 20.

damn, you are the dumbest fuckin moron alive. here is 2 different scenarios jackass:
a city of 100,000 people, with  2 police officers.

or

a city of 100,000 people with 40 police officers.

Which city is more likely to have a bank robbery?

thats just one of many examples I could give on how the amount of police officers affect crimerate.  people are more likely to commit a crime if they know they have a good chance of getting away with it.  obviously the less police officers there are, make your chances better.  It's too bad most of America's police officers are used inefficiently.  

SGV

« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2004, 12:25:00 PM »
NIK. I guess you don't get it. Maybe you're wearing your Yamikah too tight.

In MOST Latin American countries, cops are easily bribed. They're not supposed to take money, but they do. So, that law isn't enforced. Not much of a law is it?

In America, if you try to bribe a cop, you'll get arrested. The law is enforced. That's a law.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2004, 01:04:12 PM »

damn, you are the dumbest fuckin moron alive. here is 2 different scenarios jackass:
a city of 100,000 people, with  2 police officers.

or

a city of 100,000 people with 40 police officers.

Which city is more likely to have a bank robbery?

thats just one of many examples I could give on how the amount of police officers affect crimerate.  people are more likely to commit a crime if they know they have a good chance of getting away with it.  obviously the less police officers there are, make your chances better.  It's too bad most of America's police officers are used inefficiently.  

So you're telling me someone in Cali is less likely to rob a bank than someone in Norway?...MORON!

And SGV, you just keep changing your argument, so I'm not even gunna bother responding to you...