Author Topic: What a disgusting Laker-Game today vs. the Kings  (Read 1142 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:What a disgusting Laker-Game today vs. the Kings
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2004, 06:47:28 AM »
aww come the fuck on Jacob. The East has always been whacker than the West.
Basketball aint goin down hill, look.. this year we have 2 superrookies... how long has it been since this was the case? 2 potential future-basketball-gods in one season.. and even late-drafted rookies have sick potential, e.g. Marquis Daniels from the Dallas Mavericks, he scored 30 & 33 points in the last games as a really late-drafted rookie.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2004, 04:54:50 PM »
aww come the fuck on Jacob. The East has always been whacker than the West.
Basketball aint goin down hill, look.. this year we have 2 superrookies... how long has it been since this was the case? 2 potential future-basketball-gods in one season.. and even late-drafted rookies have sick potential, e.g. Marquis Daniels from the Dallas Mavericks, he scored 30 & 33 points in the last games as a really late-drafted rookie.

I agree with 7even here...There's no way basketball went down hill this year...This has been a great season, and definitely way better than last year.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2004, 10:47:36 PM »
mello is the man , but lebron won't be shit in 5 years....he'll be another damon stadimire/jerry stackhouse.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2004, 07:56:05 AM »
mello is the man , but lebron won't be shit in 5 years....he'll be another damon stadimire/jerry stackhouse.

you hated on him from the very start on, before he even played one game.. what the fuck?
seems like you just hate for the hype.. disgusting. his team had like the worst record of the last season and miles and davis (the 2 best players) are gone now. and even tho he almost made the playoffs, as a fuckin rookie. he'll kick some ass as a sophomore... he also improved during this season and he's only 19... not to compare with players like Iverson who where much older as rookies... look at Bryant's Rookie stats.. you better beware haters  8)
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2004, 01:15:04 PM »
god if you put kobe on the cavs at 18 and pushed him THAT hard i know for a fact he'd have a better season, lebron is overrated, you are REALLY over looking the impact illgasgis and boozer had on the team this seaon, they're 2/3 of the reason why they improved

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2004, 02:24:34 PM »
boozer made a extremely better season than he did as a rookie, true. so will james. period. Im not saying he's def gonna be the best player, but I think it's bullshit to hate on a beyond-average rapper THAT hard just because he's hyped. he cant to anything for being hyped that hard, besides playing great.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2004, 11:57:11 PM »
Carmello > James