Author Topic: i have the solution for englands immigration problems!  (Read 274 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:i have the solution for englands immigration problems!
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2004, 06:30:32 PM »
how bout the ppl in england that whine about the war and cheer it on but r too pussy 2 fight themselves? there r many immigrants fighting for the u.s. army yet these bigots here just talk outta their asses about how we should kill the towelheads in the middle east but wont do shit themselves.
::)

i almost joined the amry u know, i had an interview n everything whilst i was at school but i decided to continue my education and i now in my second year of university i made the right choice for myself. am i too pussy to fight? no, it just wasn't the right choice for me, however it was the right one for some of my friends i give lots of respect for that.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2004, 06:30:36 PM »
how bout the ppl in england that whine about the war and cheer it on but r too pussy 2 fight themselves? there r many immigrants fighting for the u.s. army yet these bigots here just talk outta their asses about how we should kill the towelheads in the middle east but wont do shit themselves.

some are even on this board.. if you include americans... motherfuckers. the game is to be sold not to be told, if you talk the talk you gotta walk the walk, I guess.
.. of course I dont intend to tolerate or even support soldiers in iraq saying that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ras Kassiano

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2004, 06:49:30 PM »
::)

i almost joined the amry u know, i had an interview n everything whilst i was at school but i decided to continue my education and i now in my second year of university i made the right choice for myself. am i too pussy to fight? no, it just wasn't the right choice for me, however it was the right one for some of my friends i give lots of respect for that.

that's good. u did make the right decision. ur education is far more important, and i feel the same. i support people joining the army, i give them props actually. i have nothing against brave people who put their life on the line for others. i cant blame them for the retarded actions their government has chosen to take. they're just taking orders from the government. they're employees like the rest of us. it's the government that's fucked up. however, i hate little bitches like o'reilly, limbaugh, bush, etc. who never fought themselves but when it comes to iraq they say "kill those evil bastards".

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2004, 02:09:21 AM »
Ja-ja-jamale...

You've got no LIFE...