Author Topic: Hamas Leader Killed  (Read 827 times)

Ras Kassiano

Re:Hamas Leader Killed
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2004, 03:13:52 AM »
^^Oh look...Terrorist homes destroyed.

Let's take a look at some of the "terrorists" that died in those "terrorist homes" (since all the buildings that were randomly bombed were homes to terrorists and the Israeli army just kills terrorists)

And this apartment building was named "Terrorist Gardens" since only terrorists lived in the whole building

"Terrorist Suites"

"Hey there, look at my window. The Israeli army made it for us because my whole family is made up of nothing but a buncha terrorists"

Terrorist Law Office

"Dude, what happened to my city?"

"STOP FILMING US. WE'RE KILLING PEOPLE HERE, CAN YOU MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, AND STOP EXPOSING US, OR I WILL SHOOT YOU. I'M AN ISRAELI SOLDIER, SO I CAN KILL YOU, AND IT WON'T MATTER BECAUSE I WEAR A UNIFORM."

HERE'S A LADY WHO ENTERED JENIN AND SAW THE BODIES OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIED. COME ON, TELL HER THAT THEY WERE ALL A BUNCHA TERRORISTS AND SHE'S JUST A CRYBABY.

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2004, 03:16:15 AM »
Want me to post up a bunch of nasty ass pics of dead Isreali children from blown up busses and falafel stands?

Ras Kassiano

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2004, 03:17:24 AM »
You fucking pieces of shit who compare soldiers to terrorists deserve to die...TERRORISTS AIM FOR CIVILIANS. ISRAELI SOLDIERS AIM FOR TERRORISTS, AND IF THEY HIT CIVILIANS, IT IS UNINTENTIONAL. AND WHEN ISRAELI SOLDIERS INTENTIONALLY KILLS A PALESTINIAN CIVILIAN, IT IS NOT BACKED BY OUR GOVERNMENT...fucking morons.

The photos I just posted are from the JENIN MASSACRE... JENIN MASSACRE... MASSACRE... MASSACRE...

Ras Kassiano

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2004, 03:19:23 AM »
Want me to post up a bunch of nasty ass pics of dead Isreali children from blown up busses and falafel stands?

Our media shows us plenty of those, but if it will untwist your panties, then feel free to do so. I'm not sitting here denying what Palestinians are doing. We all know about their suicide bombings, which I do not defend. However, people do defend Israelis killing innocent civilians and often pass them off as accidents, which is why I showed those pictures.

By the way, what's worse:

a crazy lunatic suicide bomber who blows himself up to kill some people

OR

a peaceful, democratic nation that enters a city, completely bombards it, killing enough civilians for it to be labeled a massacre CARRIED OUT BY THE FUCKIN GOVERNMENT
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 03:22:02 AM by Ras Kassiano »

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2004, 03:19:34 AM »
you're morally bankrupt...

« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 03:20:53 AM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Ras Kassiano

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2004, 03:24:57 AM »
you're morally bankrupt...

So then you agree with me on the more important point I was making that the Israeli government is directly responsible for innocent deaths carried out on purpose? Thanks.

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2004, 03:29:55 AM »
On September 30, 2000, The New York Times, Associated Press and other major media outlets published a photo of a young man -- bloodied and battered -- crouching beneath a club-wielding Israeli policeman. The caption identified him as a Palestinian victim of the recent riots -- with the clear implication that the Israeli soldier is the one who beat him.

The victim's true identity was revealed when Dr. Aaron Grossman of Chicago sent the following letter to the Times:

Regarding your picture on page A5 of the Israeli soldier and the Palestinian on the Temple Mount -- that Palestinian is actually my son, Tuvia Grossman, a Jewish student from Chicago. He, and two of his friends, were pulled from their taxicab while traveling in Jerusalem, by a mob of Palestinian Arabs, and were severely beaten and stabbed.

That picture could not have been taken on the Temple Mount because there are no gas stations on the Temple Mount and certainly none with Hebrew lettering, like the one clearly seen behind the Israeli soldier attempting to protect my son from the mob.

In response, the New York Times published a half-hearted correction which identified Tuvia Grossman as "an American student in Israel" -- not as a Jew who was beaten by Arabs. The "correction" also noted that "Mr. Grossman was wounded" in "Jerusalem's Old City" -- although the beating actually occurred in the Arab neighborhood of Wadi al Joz, not in the Old City.

In response to public outrage at the original error and the inadequate correction, The New York Times reprinted Tuvia Grossman's picture -- this time with the proper caption -- along with a full article detailing his near-lynching at the hands of Palestinians rioters.

Read Tuvia Grossman's in-depth, first-person account of his ordeal, entitled Victim of the Media War. www.aish.com/jewishissues/israeldiary/

The photo of a bloodied Tuvia Grossman became a symbol in the struggle to ensure that Israel receives the fair media coverage that every nation deserves.

In April 2002, a District Court in Paris ordered the French daily newspaper "Liberation" and the Associated Press to pay damages to Grossman in the amount of 4,500 Euro.

The Court condemned the Associated Press for "mispresenting [Grossman] as a member of the Palestinian community," while the court censured "Liberation" for "publishing the litigious picture with a comment edited the same faulty way, giving the picture a meaning and a scope it could not have."

===== ARAB ABUSE =====
Even more remarkable is that Arab groups have adopted Grossman's photo to use in their own propaganda campaigns, cynically using a bloodied Jew as a symbol of the Palestinian struggle.

An official Egyptian government website is using the Grossman photo on its "Photo Gallery".

And the Palestinian Information Center, www.islam.net,

Additionally, some Arab groups have called for a boycott of Coca-Cola, for doing business with Israel, and have circulated a series of posters to state their case. One poster shows Grossman's bleeding face juxtaposed with the Coca-Cola logo, and the tag line: "By supporting American products, you're supporting Israel."

Snopes.com reports that, ironically, since Ramallah is home to a Coca-Cola bottling facility that employs about 400 local residents (and indirectly creates employment for hundreds more), and Coca-Cola industries throughout the Middle East are operated as local businesses, any boycott of Coca-Cola in Middle Eastern countries is likely to cause more monetary harm to Arabs and Palestinians than it is to Americans or Israelis.

Snopes.com notes another irony: Pepsi is also on the Arab boycott list, with claims that the name "Pepsi" is an acronym for 'Pay Every Penny to Save Israel' or 'Pay Every Penny to the State of Israel.' As the Associated Press once noted, "Calling Pepsi a 'Jewish product' is ironic, given that Pepsi was one of many multinationals that wouldn't do business in Israel during the 40-year Arab commercial boycott of the Jewish state."

And of course the biggest irony of all is that the image chosen in the poster to represent Palestinian suffering was none other than Tuvia Grossman who nearly beaten to death by a Palestinian mob.

http://www.honestreporting.com/articles/reports/The_Photo_that_Started_it_All.asp

Ras Kassiano

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2004, 03:35:04 AM »
Does this change the fact that the Israeli government is directly responsible for a Massacre? No

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2004, 03:39:20 AM »
Guest?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2004, 03:40:01 AM »
^^Oh look...Terrorist homes destroyed.

Let's take a look at some of the "terrorists" that died in those "terrorist homes" (since all the buildings that were randomly bombed were homes to terrorists and the Israeli army just kills terrorists)

And this apartment building was named "Terrorist Gardens" since only terrorists lived in the whole building

"Terrorist Suites"

"Hey there, look at my window. The Israeli army made it for us because my whole family is made up of nothing but a buncha terrorists"

Terrorist Law Office

"Dude, what happened to my city?"

"STOP FILMING US. WE'RE KILLING PEOPLE HERE, CAN YOU MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, AND STOP EXPOSING US, OR I WILL SHOOT YOU. I'M AN ISRAELI SOLDIER, SO I CAN KILL YOU, AND IT WON'T MATTER BECAUSE I WEAR A UNIFORM."

HERE'S A LADY WHO ENTERED JENIN AND SAW THE BODIES OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIED. COME ON, TELL HER THAT THEY WERE ALL A BUNCHA TERRORISTS AND SHE'S JUST A CRYBABY.

Children of terrorists... 8)

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2004, 03:45:40 AM »
^ OMg... are you really THAT stupid?

so people who HAVENT BEEN TRIED IN COURT deserve to die along with their INNOCENT CHILDREN

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2004, 08:19:00 AM »
terrorism

n : the systematic use of violence as a means to intimidate or coerce societies or governments

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

you're right....Israelis are terrorists....they're trying coerce the palistinian government to STOP SENDING INNOCENT PEOPLE WITH BOMBS ATTACHED TO THEM...

why can't the Israelis just let the palistinian people blow up what they want and take land from the israelis?

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2004, 10:25:55 AM »
to be honest, in the israel / palestine thing.

i think they're both pretty fuckin evil by now and any sense of logic went out of the window years ago.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2004, 10:58:50 AM »
well palestinians have way more casulties and they lost all that land, heres some figures.

In the 6 months between Sept. 29, 2000, March 31, 2001. 65 Israelis and 343 Palestinians died
http://www.sfbg.com/37/35/news_chron.html

Israel's moral inferiority exemplified (for dummies)

Baha Abushaqra
September 27, 2002

A recent statistical assessment carried by the AP [1] determined that close to half of the victims of Israel's so-called "targeted killings," perpetrated by state of the art military, are bystanders.

Referring to the so-called "targeted killings," the AP story put it as follows: "In two years of fighting, such attacks have killed 78 militants and 52 civilians."

Who is a "militant" according to Israel? Who is a "terrorist" according to Israel? Apparently, they both deserve the same fate -- extra-judicial liquidation!

52 Palestinian civilians out of a total of 130 killed is 40%, notwithstanding the injured. Not very "targeted," wouldn't you agree?

But, let's put things into perspective.

IDF sources put the Israeli civilian causality rate, due to Palestinian attacks, at 436 out of 622 total deaths (Sept 29, 2000 - Sept 26, 2002) [2]. This means that the Israeli civilian causality rate is at 70%. There is a catch though: Israel considers armed settlers as civilians [various UN resolutions have reaffirmed the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for liberation from colonial domination and alien subjection, "by all available means including armed struggle" [3]]. Though it is hard to obtain specific data, anyone who has been following the intifada would agree that it would be reasonable to say that 50% of these so-called Israeli civilians were actually settlers.

So, that puts the Israeli civilian causality rate closer to 35%. In other words, comparable to that of Israel's "targeted attacks."

Settlers qualify as militants par excellence, not only because they live on confiscated land in apartheid ivory towers but also because they have been actively involved in the killing of Palestinian civilians.

"Targeted killings" have killed 78 Palestinian "militants," the AP story said, and you get the impression it was ok! What about the worthiness of Israeli militants? What's good for the goose...?

But wait! Out of 1,897 total Palestinian deaths (Sept 29, 2000 - Sept 22, 2002) (40,000 plus injured), about 85% are non-combatants (22% under 18) [4].

That's a civilian causality rate of 3:1 (three times more Palestinian civilians killed than Israeli civilians killed).

This is material for great embarrassment for Israel, for it proves that the Israeli forces are as every bit as sadistic as the suicide bombers, notwithstanding the age-old military occupation.

Israel is the occupier, the overlord, yet it still claims moral superiority. How does that work? They kill, injure and maim a multitude more of civilians, notwithstanding the havoc, confiscate land, bulldoze homes, uproot orchids, shoot unarmed demonstrators, etc and still claim moral superiority?
http://www.mideastjournal.com/israelsmoralinferiority.html

Sharon’s U-turn on talks with Palestinians
USA must pressure Israel: Arab ministers

Jerusalem, March 9
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has said that truce talks with the Palestinians would have to take place “under fire”, apparently backing down on his demand for a prior seven-day period of calm.

“I thought we could reach a period of respite before a ceasefire,” Sharon yesterday told Israel’s second television channel. “But this is a war situation we are experiencing.”

“The negotiations for a ceasefire will take place under fire,” the Premier was quoted as saying by the television, which stressed Sharon was going back on his condition for a week of total calm.

However, an adviser to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat dismissed the surprise declaration from Sharon as having “no value” and said the Israelis would have to stop their raids into Palestinian lands.

“Sharon must realize that he cannot obtain an end to the violence with a military solution. His declaration on negotiations of a truce “under fire” have no value; he must stop his massacres and aggression against the Palestinian people,” Nabil Abou Roudeina, told newsmen in Gaza city.

Sharon had not budged since his election as Israel’s Prime Minister more than a year ago in his insistence on a period of seven days of calm before negotiating with the Palestinians.

His apparent turnaround comes ahead of a new visit to the region next week by US peace envoy Anthony Zinni and at the end of the deadliest day of Israeli-Palestinian violence since 1987.

Sharon has come under intense U.S. pressure to implement the deal “as quickly as possible” amid the most ferocious fighting since a Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation broke out in September 2000 after peace talks froze.

Palestinian officials said his shift amounted to an admission Israel’s security policies had failed.

Israeli forces inflicted the bloodiest losses on Palestinians on any single day of the fighting, killing 38 in raids yesterday after an attack on a Jewish settlement in Gaza in which five students were killed.

Total Palestinian deaths in the uprising exceeded 1,000 as Israel launched air, land and sea assaults on the West Bank and Gaza as part of Sharon’s declared aim to hit Palestinians hard until they sue for peace.

The number of Israeli fatalities stood at nearly 320, according to a tally compiled by Reuters.

Palestinian officials have accused the Israeli army of carrying out “massacres” but the Israeli government says it is striking at “terror networks” that have targeted Israelis with suicide bombings and shooting attacks.

my origional statement of 10 times more palestinians have died may have been an exageration but the above shows the differences

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2004, 04:55:50 PM »
once again, you're comparing terrorists to a government..... let every single person in baltimore take up arms against the US and you'll see alot of dead people from baltimore and hardly any US military casualties....

the palistinians don't have the technology that israeli does...

plus the situation over there looks like that movie "Swordfish" if a terrorist blows up a building in israel, israelis level a few blocks...