Author Topic: Hamas Leader Killed  (Read 830 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Hamas Leader Killed
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2004, 05:11:35 PM »
AND U SUPPORT THAT GOVERNEMENT? ISRAEL IS ABOUT THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO SUPPORT IN MY OPINIOUN

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2004, 05:45:18 PM »
why? because they are defending thier borders and showing the same disregard for thier enemies life, both militants and civilians?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2004, 05:52:30 PM »
their borders are occupided territory which means it don't belong to them!

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2004, 06:03:14 PM »
why should israel demolish thier own land to build walls to protect thier people when they can take it from the people doing all the damage to them? and the more the palistinians fuck things up, the more they're going to take thier land, slowly but surely

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2004, 07:20:03 PM »
the land doesnt belong to israel. that's a lie.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2004, 09:33:13 PM »
the land doesnt belong to israel. that's a lie.

as long as maps say israel on them....you're sure as hell the land belongs to them

Woodrow

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2004, 09:36:28 PM »
Fact: Israel is not occupying any nation's sovereign territory. The status of the territories is uncertain as both sides have strong claims to the land. Israel remains there as a result of Palestinian refusal to accept a peace agreement and end terrorist activity.

A. Self-Rule of Palestinians
97% of all Palestinians in the disputed territories have under Palestinian Authority rule since the last of the land concessions during Oslo. Due to Israeli concessions, the Palestinian Authority has its own police force and controls municipal affairs for almost the entire Palestinian population. This number would have increased had it not been for the outbreak of violence.

At Camp David, in 2000, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered (among other unprecedented offers) almost the entire territory that the Palestinians demanded plus land transfers of land universally recognized as a part of Israel. This would have given the Palestinians complete autonomy. Instead of accepting this offer, the Palestinians leadership responded by turning to terrorism.

Incursions by the Israeli army into Palestinian areas are limited to necessary actions in order to root out terrorists who have attacked Israeli civilians and prevent further attacks. This type of military action was deemed acceptable by the Palestinian Authority under the Oslo Accords.

B. Disputed Territories, Not Occupied Territories
The disputed territories were never part of a sovereign Palestinian nation. These lands were conquered by Jordan and Egypt in 1948 after the British vacated the area. Before this time the area was regarded as Greater Syria, a part of the Ottoman Empire. Both Jordan and Egypt have rescinded their claim to these lands. Even if the West Bank and Gaza are to be the site of an eventual Palestinian State, Jewish historical claims in the West Bank must not be ignored. Historical claims aside, these two nations must coexist.

These lands were gained by Israel in 1967, in a defensive war. It is misleading to refer to these disputed areas as "occupied." Just is it is unfair to assert Jewish claims to the land while ignoring Palestinian claims, it is wrong to forget the Jewish ties to the West Bank no matter who is to have possession of the land in a final peace agreement. Israel's concessions are in the hope of peace, not a renouncement of Jewish claims to the land.

C. Jewish Presence on Land
The Jewish people came to the Land of Israel over 3000 years ago. They have had a continual presence on the land since that time. Most Jews were forced to flee this land by invaders, but throughout history in Jewish liturgy and prayer the hope to return has remained alive. To consider the Jewish people outsiders in this land is a travesty which denies historical fact.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 09:37:52 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

smerlus

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2004, 09:45:27 PM »
i'm glad there are people like you that take the time out to shut these fools down. props

Woodrow

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2004, 11:01:31 PM »
Hey Drizzle...

Here's somewhere to do some research..

http://www.ict.org.il/articles/articledet.cfm?articleid=439
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 11:02:45 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2004, 12:41:56 AM »
^^Best poster...

SHUT THE FUCK UP if you don't know what's up.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2004, 01:17:54 AM »
Fact: Israel is not occupying any nation's sovereign territory. The status of the territories is uncertain as both sides have strong claims to the land. Israel remains there as a result of Palestinian refusal to accept a peace agreement and end terrorist activity.

A. Self-Rule of Palestinians
97% of all Palestinians in the disputed territories have under Palestinian Authority rule since the last of the land concessions during Oslo. Due to Israeli concessions, the Palestinian Authority has its own police force and controls municipal affairs for almost the entire Palestinian population. This number would have increased had it not been for the outbreak of violence.

At Camp David, in 2000, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered (among other unprecedented offers) almost the entire territory that the Palestinians demanded plus land transfers of land universally recognized as a part of Israel. This would have given the Palestinians complete autonomy. Instead of accepting this offer, the Palestinians leadership responded by turning to terrorism.

Incursions by the Israeli army into Palestinian areas are limited to necessary actions in order to root out terrorists who have attacked Israeli civilians and prevent further attacks. This type of military action was deemed acceptable by the Palestinian Authority under the Oslo Accords.

B. Disputed Territories, Not Occupied Territories
The disputed territories were never part of a sovereign Palestinian nation. These lands were conquered by Jordan and Egypt in 1948 after the British vacated the area. Before this time the area was regarded as Greater Syria, a part of the Ottoman Empire. Both Jordan and Egypt have rescinded their claim to these lands. Even if the West Bank and Gaza are to be the site of an eventual Palestinian State, Jewish historical claims in the West Bank must not be ignored. Historical claims aside, these two nations must coexist.

These lands were gained by Israel in 1967, in a defensive war. It is misleading to refer to these disputed areas as "occupied." Just is it is unfair to assert Jewish claims to the land while ignoring Palestinian claims, it is wrong to forget the Jewish ties to the West Bank no matter who is to have possession of the land in a final peace agreement. Israel's concessions are in the hope of peace, not a renouncement of Jewish claims to the land.

C. Jewish Presence on Land
The Jewish people came to the Land of Israel over 3000 years ago. They have had a continual presence on the land since that time. Most Jews were forced to flee this land by invaders, but throughout history in Jewish liturgy and prayer the hope to return has remained alive. To consider the Jewish people outsiders in this land is a travesty which denies historical fact.

It kills me how you keep bringing up the same points over and over again.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2004, 01:44:15 AM »
Hey Drizzle...

funny how there is no mention of palestinian child fatalities by the israeli army but goes into every single other statistic and that almost a 1/4 of the palestinians combat status were unknown compared to israels uknown figure of less than 1%, i know this infomation may not be avaliable but it means they can explote the figures to show a different point of view

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2004, 04:44:40 AM »
lol Im aware of the matter. but like I said, it's bs.

plus you have to consider Im the most neutral poster here when it comes to politics.

why? I dont base my thoughts on the religion I belong to or the nation I belong to.

ALL of yall others do base your comments on this. you cant deny that. if you actually deny that, I wont have respect for you in any of that matter ever again.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2004, 06:20:56 AM »
Hey Drizzle...

funny how there is no mention of palestinian child fatalities by the israeli army but goes into every single other statistic and that almost a 1/4 of the palestinians combat status were unknown compared to israels uknown figure of less than 1%, i know this infomation may not be avaliable but it means they can explote the figures to show a different point of view

ever watch Howard Stern's Private Parts movie? if you did, you're realize that kids count as a fraction of a whole person  ;D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2004, 07:23:15 AM »
Quote from: smerlus link=board=3;threadid=51147;start=25#msg575544  ::)date=1082380856
Hey Drizzle...

ever watch Howard Stern's Private Parts movie? if you did, you're realize that kids count as a fraction of a whole person  ;D
::)

children killed in a conflict is a terrible waste of life, to take them out before they have had a chance live should be avoided at all costs, they maybe the new leaders the leaders who can bring peace but no will ever find out what could of happened to those lost so young