Author Topic: Hamas Leader Killed  (Read 382 times)

Don Seer

Re:Hamas Leader Killed
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2004, 03:45:40 AM »
^ OMg... are you really THAT stupid?

so people who HAVENT BEEN TRIED IN COURT deserve to die along with their INNOCENT CHILDREN

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2004, 08:19:00 AM »
terrorism

n : the systematic use of violence as a means to intimidate or coerce societies or governments

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

you're right....Israelis are terrorists....they're trying coerce the palistinian government to STOP SENDING INNOCENT PEOPLE WITH BOMBS ATTACHED TO THEM...

why can't the Israelis just let the palistinian people blow up what they want and take land from the israelis?

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2004, 10:25:55 AM »
to be honest, in the israel / palestine thing.

i think they're both pretty fuckin evil by now and any sense of logic went out of the window years ago.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2004, 10:58:50 AM »
well palestinians have way more casulties and they lost all that land, heres some figures.

In the 6 months between Sept. 29, 2000, March 31, 2001. 65 Israelis and 343 Palestinians died
http://www.sfbg.com/37/35/news_chron.html

Israel's moral inferiority exemplified (for dummies)

Baha Abushaqra
September 27, 2002

A recent statistical assessment carried by the AP [1] determined that close to half of the victims of Israel's so-called "targeted killings," perpetrated by state of the art military, are bystanders.

Referring to the so-called "targeted killings," the AP story put it as follows: "In two years of fighting, such attacks have killed 78 militants and 52 civilians."

Who is a "militant" according to Israel? Who is a "terrorist" according to Israel? Apparently, they both deserve the same fate -- extra-judicial liquidation!

52 Palestinian civilians out of a total of 130 killed is 40%, notwithstanding the injured. Not very "targeted," wouldn't you agree?

But, let's put things into perspective.

IDF sources put the Israeli civilian causality rate, due to Palestinian attacks, at 436 out of 622 total deaths (Sept 29, 2000 - Sept 26, 2002) [2]. This means that the Israeli civilian causality rate is at 70%. There is a catch though: Israel considers armed settlers as civilians [various UN resolutions have reaffirmed the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for liberation from colonial domination and alien subjection, "by all available means including armed struggle" [3]]. Though it is hard to obtain specific data, anyone who has been following the intifada would agree that it would be reasonable to say that 50% of these so-called Israeli civilians were actually settlers.

So, that puts the Israeli civilian causality rate closer to 35%. In other words, comparable to that of Israel's "targeted attacks."

Settlers qualify as militants par excellence, not only because they live on confiscated land in apartheid ivory towers but also because they have been actively involved in the killing of Palestinian civilians.

"Targeted killings" have killed 78 Palestinian "militants," the AP story said, and you get the impression it was ok! What about the worthiness of Israeli militants? What's good for the goose...?

But wait! Out of 1,897 total Palestinian deaths (Sept 29, 2000 - Sept 22, 2002) (40,000 plus injured), about 85% are non-combatants (22% under 18) [4].

That's a civilian causality rate of 3:1 (three times more Palestinian civilians killed than Israeli civilians killed).

This is material for great embarrassment for Israel, for it proves that the Israeli forces are as every bit as sadistic as the suicide bombers, notwithstanding the age-old military occupation.

Israel is the occupier, the overlord, yet it still claims moral superiority. How does that work? They kill, injure and maim a multitude more of civilians, notwithstanding the havoc, confiscate land, bulldoze homes, uproot orchids, shoot unarmed demonstrators, etc and still claim moral superiority?
http://www.mideastjournal.com/israelsmoralinferiority.html

Sharon’s U-turn on talks with Palestinians
USA must pressure Israel: Arab ministers

Jerusalem, March 9
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has said that truce talks with the Palestinians would have to take place “under fire”, apparently backing down on his demand for a prior seven-day period of calm.

“I thought we could reach a period of respite before a ceasefire,” Sharon yesterday told Israel’s second television channel. “But this is a war situation we are experiencing.”

“The negotiations for a ceasefire will take place under fire,” the Premier was quoted as saying by the television, which stressed Sharon was going back on his condition for a week of total calm.

However, an adviser to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat dismissed the surprise declaration from Sharon as having “no value” and said the Israelis would have to stop their raids into Palestinian lands.

“Sharon must realize that he cannot obtain an end to the violence with a military solution. His declaration on negotiations of a truce “under fire” have no value; he must stop his massacres and aggression against the Palestinian people,” Nabil Abou Roudeina, told newsmen in Gaza city.

Sharon had not budged since his election as Israel’s Prime Minister more than a year ago in his insistence on a period of seven days of calm before negotiating with the Palestinians.

His apparent turnaround comes ahead of a new visit to the region next week by US peace envoy Anthony Zinni and at the end of the deadliest day of Israeli-Palestinian violence since 1987.

Sharon has come under intense U.S. pressure to implement the deal “as quickly as possible” amid the most ferocious fighting since a Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation broke out in September 2000 after peace talks froze.

Palestinian officials said his shift amounted to an admission Israel’s security policies had failed.

Israeli forces inflicted the bloodiest losses on Palestinians on any single day of the fighting, killing 38 in raids yesterday after an attack on a Jewish settlement in Gaza in which five students were killed.

Total Palestinian deaths in the uprising exceeded 1,000 as Israel launched air, land and sea assaults on the West Bank and Gaza as part of Sharon’s declared aim to hit Palestinians hard until they sue for peace.

The number of Israeli fatalities stood at nearly 320, according to a tally compiled by Reuters.

Palestinian officials have accused the Israeli army of carrying out “massacres” but the Israeli government says it is striking at “terror networks” that have targeted Israelis with suicide bombings and shooting attacks.

my origional statement of 10 times more palestinians have died may have been an exageration but the above shows the differences

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2004, 04:55:50 PM »
once again, you're comparing terrorists to a government..... let every single person in baltimore take up arms against the US and you'll see alot of dead people from baltimore and hardly any US military casualties....

the palistinians don't have the technology that israeli does...

plus the situation over there looks like that movie "Swordfish" if a terrorist blows up a building in israel, israelis level a few blocks...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2004, 05:11:35 PM »
AND U SUPPORT THAT GOVERNEMENT? ISRAEL IS ABOUT THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO SUPPORT IN MY OPINIOUN

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2004, 05:45:18 PM »
why? because they are defending thier borders and showing the same disregard for thier enemies life, both militants and civilians?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2004, 05:52:30 PM »
their borders are occupided territory which means it don't belong to them!

smerlus

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2004, 06:03:14 PM »
why should israel demolish thier own land to build walls to protect thier people when they can take it from the people doing all the damage to them? and the more the palistinians fuck things up, the more they're going to take thier land, slowly but surely

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2004, 07:20:03 PM »
the land doesnt belong to israel. that's a lie.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2004, 09:33:13 PM »
the land doesnt belong to israel. that's a lie.

as long as maps say israel on them....you're sure as hell the land belongs to them

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2004, 09:36:28 PM »
Fact: Israel is not occupying any nation's sovereign territory. The status of the territories is uncertain as both sides have strong claims to the land. Israel remains there as a result of Palestinian refusal to accept a peace agreement and end terrorist activity.

A. Self-Rule of Palestinians
97% of all Palestinians in the disputed territories have under Palestinian Authority rule since the last of the land concessions during Oslo. Due to Israeli concessions, the Palestinian Authority has its own police force and controls municipal affairs for almost the entire Palestinian population. This number would have increased had it not been for the outbreak of violence.

At Camp David, in 2000, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered (among other unprecedented offers) almost the entire territory that the Palestinians demanded plus land transfers of land universally recognized as a part of Israel. This would have given the Palestinians complete autonomy. Instead of accepting this offer, the Palestinians leadership responded by turning to terrorism.

Incursions by the Israeli army into Palestinian areas are limited to necessary actions in order to root out terrorists who have attacked Israeli civilians and prevent further attacks. This type of military action was deemed acceptable by the Palestinian Authority under the Oslo Accords.

B. Disputed Territories, Not Occupied Territories
The disputed territories were never part of a sovereign Palestinian nation. These lands were conquered by Jordan and Egypt in 1948 after the British vacated the area. Before this time the area was regarded as Greater Syria, a part of the Ottoman Empire. Both Jordan and Egypt have rescinded their claim to these lands. Even if the West Bank and Gaza are to be the site of an eventual Palestinian State, Jewish historical claims in the West Bank must not be ignored. Historical claims aside, these two nations must coexist.

These lands were gained by Israel in 1967, in a defensive war. It is misleading to refer to these disputed areas as "occupied." Just is it is unfair to assert Jewish claims to the land while ignoring Palestinian claims, it is wrong to forget the Jewish ties to the West Bank no matter who is to have possession of the land in a final peace agreement. Israel's concessions are in the hope of peace, not a renouncement of Jewish claims to the land.

C. Jewish Presence on Land
The Jewish people came to the Land of Israel over 3000 years ago. They have had a continual presence on the land since that time. Most Jews were forced to flee this land by invaders, but throughout history in Jewish liturgy and prayer the hope to return has remained alive. To consider the Jewish people outsiders in this land is a travesty which denies historical fact.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 09:37:52 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

smerlus

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2004, 09:45:27 PM »
i'm glad there are people like you that take the time out to shut these fools down. props

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2004, 11:01:31 PM »
Hey Drizzle...

Here's somewhere to do some research..

http://www.ict.org.il/articles/articledet.cfm?articleid=439
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 11:02:45 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2004, 12:41:56 AM »
^^Best poster...

SHUT THE FUCK UP if you don't know what's up.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2004, 01:17:54 AM »
Fact: Israel is not occupying any nation's sovereign territory. The status of the territories is uncertain as both sides have strong claims to the land. Israel remains there as a result of Palestinian refusal to accept a peace agreement and end terrorist activity.

A. Self-Rule of Palestinians
97% of all Palestinians in the disputed territories have under Palestinian Authority rule since the last of the land concessions during Oslo. Due to Israeli concessions, the Palestinian Authority has its own police force and controls municipal affairs for almost the entire Palestinian population. This number would have increased had it not been for the outbreak of violence.

At Camp David, in 2000, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered (among other unprecedented offers) almost the entire territory that the Palestinians demanded plus land transfers of land universally recognized as a part of Israel. This would have given the Palestinians complete autonomy. Instead of accepting this offer, the Palestinians leadership responded by turning to terrorism.

Incursions by the Israeli army into Palestinian areas are limited to necessary actions in order to root out terrorists who have attacked Israeli civilians and prevent further attacks. This type of military action was deemed acceptable by the Palestinian Authority under the Oslo Accords.

B. Disputed Territories, Not Occupied Territories
The disputed territories were never part of a sovereign Palestinian nation. These lands were conquered by Jordan and Egypt in 1948 after the British vacated the area. Before this time the area was regarded as Greater Syria, a part of the Ottoman Empire. Both Jordan and Egypt have rescinded their claim to these lands. Even if the West Bank and Gaza are to be the site of an eventual Palestinian State, Jewish historical claims in the West Bank must not be ignored. Historical claims aside, these two nations must coexist.

These lands were gained by Israel in 1967, in a defensive war. It is misleading to refer to these disputed areas as "occupied." Just is it is unfair to assert Jewish claims to the land while ignoring Palestinian claims, it is wrong to forget the Jewish ties to the West Bank no matter who is to have possession of the land in a final peace agreement. Israel's concessions are in the hope of peace, not a renouncement of Jewish claims to the land.

C. Jewish Presence on Land
The Jewish people came to the Land of Israel over 3000 years ago. They have had a continual presence on the land since that time. Most Jews were forced to flee this land by invaders, but throughout history in Jewish liturgy and prayer the hope to return has remained alive. To consider the Jewish people outsiders in this land is a travesty which denies historical fact.

It kills me how you keep bringing up the same points over and over again.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2004, 01:44:15 AM »
Hey Drizzle...

funny how there is no mention of palestinian child fatalities by the israeli army but goes into every single other statistic and that almost a 1/4 of the palestinians combat status were unknown compared to israels uknown figure of less than 1%, i know this infomation may not be avaliable but it means they can explote the figures to show a different point of view

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2004, 04:44:40 AM »
lol Im aware of the matter. but like I said, it's bs.

plus you have to consider Im the most neutral poster here when it comes to politics.

why? I dont base my thoughts on the religion I belong to or the nation I belong to.

ALL of yall others do base your comments on this. you cant deny that. if you actually deny that, I wont have respect for you in any of that matter ever again.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2004, 06:20:56 AM »
Hey Drizzle...

funny how there is no mention of palestinian child fatalities by the israeli army but goes into every single other statistic and that almost a 1/4 of the palestinians combat status were unknown compared to israels uknown figure of less than 1%, i know this infomation may not be avaliable but it means they can explote the figures to show a different point of view

ever watch Howard Stern's Private Parts movie? if you did, you're realize that kids count as a fraction of a whole person  ;D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2004, 07:23:15 AM »
Quote from: smerlus link=board=3;threadid=51147;start=25#msg575544  ::)date=1082380856
Hey Drizzle...

ever watch Howard Stern's Private Parts movie? if you did, you're realize that kids count as a fraction of a whole person  ;D
::)

children killed in a conflict is a terrible waste of life, to take them out before they have had a chance live should be avoided at all costs, they maybe the new leaders the leaders who can bring peace but no will ever find out what could of happened to those lost so young

ArmoLeb24

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2004, 07:19:41 PM »
Why didn't Israel build its new wall on the actual border, instead of making another land grab? The wall extends up to 6 km at certain points into Palestinian territory. If they want to build a wall... fine, but build it on the border.

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2004, 07:24:46 PM »
Here's another question:

Why dosen't Jamal have a life?

SINLOC

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2004, 08:06:19 PM »
all those muslims should die they shouldnt exist they are all terrorists >:( >:( >:( >:(