Author Topic: Question for Christians turned Muslim  (Read 509 times)

SINLOC

Re:Question for Christians turned Muslim
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2004, 08:11:38 PM »
muhammad doesnt exist they were all profits the devil is whats fuckin with those muslims they all stupid

infinite59

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2004, 02:55:14 PM »
muhammad doesnt exist they were all profits the devil is whats fuckin with those muslims they all stupid

Muhammad lived just 1400 years ago.  It was not difficult in that time to record information and facts about history, and there is undeniable proof that Muhammad (salla alayhi wa salaam) lived, no Christian, Jewish, or atheist historian can deny that.

You said "they were all prophets".  Exactly.  Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, Muhammad, peace be upon all of them, they were all prophets of God.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2004, 07:43:13 PM »
1. John (3:17) says that you "MIGHT be saved."
There is no guarantee of salvation. In Islam there is.

2. The Bible has been interpreted, hence revised, over and over as time went on. In fact, there are many versions of the Bible. In the Qu'ran not 1 word has been changed, and there isn't more than 1 version.

THERE ARE ALSO REFERENCES TO ISLAM/MUHAMMED IN THE BIBLE.

3. In Deuteronomy 33:2, we see Moses peace be upon him predicting that GOD Almighty will execute His Holy Judgement in the city of Paran by 10,000 of Believers:

"And he said, The LORD came from Si'-nai, and rose up from Se'-ir unto them; he shined forth from mount Pa'-ran [Mecca in Arabic], and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.  (From the King James Version Bible, Deuteronomy 33:2)"

We also read about the same prophecy by Prophet Enoch peace be upon him:

"And Enoch [Idris in Arabic] also, the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord came with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.  (Jude 1:14-15)"

Now, according to the Islamic history, the city of Mecca (Paran) was liberated by Prophet Muhammad's 10,000-men army.

4. Prophet Isaiah peace be upon him prophesied that two leaders whom he called "Chariot" would come -- one riding a donkey, and another riding a camel:

"And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:  (From the King James Version Bible, Isaiah 21:7)"

Jesus came on the ass(donkey)
Muhammed came on the camel

5. CHAPTER 220 of the "Gospel of Barnabus (Joseph)"

Jesus answered: 'Believe me, Barnabas, that every sin, however small it be, God punishes with great punishment, seeing that God is offended at sin. Wherefore, since my mother and my faithful disciples that were with me loved me a little with earthly love, the righteous God has willed to punish this love with the present grief, in order that it may not be punished in the flames of hell. And though I have been innocent in the world, since men have called me "God," and "Son of God," God, in order that I be not mocked of the demons on the day of judgment, has willed that I be mocked of men in this world by the death of Judas;, making all men to believe that I died upon the cross. And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammad;, the Messenger ;of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's Law. Having thus spoken, Jesus said: 'You are just, O Lord our God, because to you only belongs honour and glory without end.'

I'm not so sure about all that prophecy stuff, but there were so many references to what the messaiah would be and how he would come, and they all point to Jesus. This is the reason why jewish turned christians convert, it's why Bob Dylan did, not to say that a lot of Jewish people do convert to christianity, but the ones that do use the resemblences of the prediction of the saviour and Jesus as a key piece in their conversion. Now I ask you, and the question is not a rhetorical one, what predictions of Muhammed are in the scriptures.

I still have not received too many reasons why Christians converted to Islam. I'm not judging I'm just curious. Even if the ones that already posted their reasons know people that converted, those persons stories would be appreciated.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2004, 07:45:35 PM »
Sorry I forgot the ? in the question I asked you. Also where did you read the Gospel of Barnabus?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2004, 07:50:10 PM »
One thing I should point out is that I wasn't really a Christian ever. My family has never attended Church or discussed religion. We've never prayed together, nor even owned a Bible. So undoubtebly that should help make sense of things.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2004, 07:51:24 PM »
One more thing. John 3:17 states "might be saved" with regards to the world not the person that believes. And once again I see this whole section of John 3 as metaphorical, that the only begotten son of God does not only refer to Jesus but to good in general, and Jesus is the human embodiment of good, that's not to say that one cannot believe in good if they do not believe in Jesus. Just my opinion.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2004, 07:53:39 PM »
One thing I should point out is that I wasn't really a Christian ever. My family has never attended Church or discussed religion. We've never prayed together, nor even owned a Bible. So undoubtebly that should help make sense of things.

Thank You for answering, it doesn't really help my inquiry, but your honesty is more than appreciated.