Author Topic: Immortal Technique  (Read 619 times)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Immortal Technique
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2004, 01:57:33 PM »
ras kass' toothpick or whatever..where the hell did u get your info?? peru and all latin?? thats all a fuckin lie buddy. Tech was born in COLUMBIA like the other dude above said, (not peru??) and he is half black and half latin. im 100% sure.

http://www.viperrecords.com/imtech/bio.shtml

Born in a military hospital in South America, Immortal Technique was brought to the United States in the early 80's while a civil war was breaking out in his native Peru.

Half black?  Where did you get that from?  Have you seen his birth parents?  
He looks lighter than most white people, he can't be half black.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2004, 02:55:44 PM »
hes from peru

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?invocationType=topsearchbox.%2Faol%2Fjsp%2Fsearch.jsp&query=immortal+technique+peru

and he might be half black, but ive only seen other forums post that, no solid websites

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2004, 05:08:46 PM »
ras kass' toothpick or whatever..where the hell did u get your info?? peru and all latin?? thats all a fuckin lie buddy. Tech was born in COLUMBIA like the other dude above said, (not peru??) and he is half black and half latin. im 100% sure.

You're wrong...Stop telling people they're lying, when you're the one who's spreading rumors.

eS El Duque

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2004, 05:14:52 PM »

http://www.viperrecords.com/imtech/bio.shtml

Born in a military hospital in South America, Immortal Technique was brought to the United States in the early 80's while a civil war was breaking out in his native Peru.

Half black?  Where did you get that from?  Have you seen his birth parents?  
He looks lighter than most white people, he can't be half black.

my bad...i thought he was born in Columbia too lol, i keep thinking that for some reason. But i agree, he doens't look half black, cuz he does look white lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2004, 05:23:32 PM »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2004, 05:41:40 PM »
he kinda looks like svg, but skinnier

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2004, 06:44:46 PM »
he kinda looks like svg, but skinnier

Skinnier? This fool is like 1/10 of SGV...

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2004, 09:27:36 PM »
now i know...shut up kid, im not spreading rumours. but i don't believe everything i read on little online websites like u. the dude HIMSELF said hes half black on the freestylin' dvd. the peru thing, my bad...heard he was from columbia from some where.
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2004, 03:44:50 AM »
well, considering I heard Slug had a black father, everything is possible. maybe that was a filthy lie though.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2004, 09:29:45 AM »
That's suspect. Straight up thinking about another mans appearance. Ya'll got some Homosexual tendencies.

Anyway, I've spoke with IT. HE IS FAR FROM A RACIST. Homie knows what he's talking about. And, it's possible for him to be part Black. There's Blacks in Peru, just like there's Blacks in Panama, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Honduras, etc. That don't make them any less Latino.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2004, 03:15:28 PM »

^^I don't see ANYTHING black about him.

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2004, 03:17:46 PM »
do u see anything black about mariah carey? or vin diesel? guess what...they're both half black

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2004, 03:23:54 PM »
do u see anything black about mariah carey? or vin diesel? guess what...they're both half black

Yea, but this guy has TWO Latino parents...The fact that some Peruvians would consider themselves black, doesn't mean they actually are.

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2004, 03:30:25 PM »

Yea, but this guy has TWO Latino parents...The fact that some Peruvians would consider themselves black, doesn't mean they actually are.

then maybe one or two of his grandparents were black...he could be a quarter black for all we know

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2004, 06:07:03 PM »
ok...

1. Fuck it if he's 25, 50 or 0 % Black.

do u see anything black about mariah carey?--> half black

LOL!!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin