Author Topic: So much for listening to Eminem and D-12.. I can't overlook this  (Read 1034 times)

infinite59

Eminem came out before I was even Muslim, back in highschool.  Back in the days when I was just looking for the next thing to stimulate my mind and escape from whatever my current reality was.  I never cared about all the offensive material on his records.  

Even after all the changes in my life I still have love for hip-hop.  I was still interested to hear anything new from Eminem. But one of his records finally offended me.  In the new D-12 album there's a line where (Swift, I think) says something like "I'll even shoot at a Muslim too".  So I took the cd and threw it out the window.  So much for Eminem.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 12:08:59 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

eS El Duque

Re:So much for listening to Eminem and D-12.. I can't overlook this
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 11:57:41 PM »
lol

dumbass...swift says "i'll even shoot at muslims too"...not saying HE DOES shoot muslims...in that he's saying he doesn't care who he's shooting at

So if eminem disses gays you don't get offended..but when one of his group member says somthing about muslims..THEN you get offended :P?

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 12:00:54 AM »
whats next? you get offended when Kuniva says "cracker" ?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 12:16:09 AM »
Hajj Ibrahim Islam edited his post lol

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 02:03:26 AM »
Eminem came out before I was even Muslim, back in highschool.  Back in the days when I was just looking for the next thing to stimulate my mind and escape from whatever my current reality was.  I never cared about all the offensive material on his records.  

Even after all the changes in my life I still have love for hip-hop.  I was still interested to hear anything new from Eminem. But one of his records finally offended me.  In the new D-12 album there's a line where (Swift, I think) says something like "I'll even shoot at a Muslim too".  So I took the cd and threw it out the window.  So much for Eminem.

???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2004, 02:37:42 AM »
LMAOOOO...So Eminem can kill pregnant ladies, rape his mother, and slice his own wrists, but Swift "shoots at Muslims too", and you get your panties wet? Sorry dude, but you need to calm down on that Islam shit...I don't even think Mohammad would take offense to that record.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2004, 03:11:31 AM »
Nice to see you deleted your thread praising the album because of this comment...Here's a quote from the original thread:

-I think D-12 has stepped up their game and improved their skills from the last record but you wouldn't know it because the beats and concepts aren't as tight.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2004, 04:24:58 AM »
Way to get your panties in a twist... ::)

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2004, 04:29:55 AM »

Cry about it you sissy.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2004, 05:05:12 AM »
lol,why aint he replying?

Leggy Hendrix

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2004, 08:52:11 AM »
yeah, there ain't many artists who've said as much psychopathic and absolutely sick shit as Eminem has ever since "Hellbound"...Cage, Necro, Brotha Lynch Hung, Mr. Doctor, X-Raided maybe......uh yeah, that's about what I can think of. Now Swift says "I'll shoot at muslims too" and u throw ur cd outta the window ?? The word "too" to me makes this statement equal "I don't give a fuck what religion u are, I'll just cap you if i got a reason"...hence it equals "i shoot at christians too" or "i shoot at hindus too"....really, i don't get ur point at all

???

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2004, 08:53:59 AM »
don't take religion so seriously, damn, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2004, 09:07:14 AM »

oh my god you are the biggest ass i have ever heard speak. what a fuckin retard. once again, this coming from the guy who said 'dre is better than beethoven and all those classic composers'. i think trauma said it best, 'your opinion on this board should not be paid attention to.'

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2004, 12:49:25 PM »
wow. this is too funny