Author Topic: who's had their wisdom teeth pulled?  (Read 346 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
who's had their wisdom teeth pulled?
« on: April 18, 2004, 01:11:44 AM »
I think I might need 2 get one.....this shit been killin me all day....left side of my face is swollen up because 1 of my wisdom tooth has decided to act up....I been tryin 2 avoide it and go on wit what I do...but it ain't workin, I was hittin parties up feelin like I just got socked up, been smokin 2 relieve pain....and I just got a vicodin pill which is makin me numb and shit but tha pain still remains....makin my eyes all watery......SHITS LAME!

how was ya'll experience wit this?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re:who's had their wisdom teeth pulled?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 01:14:35 AM »
Mine was kinda bad but most of my friends had better cases. What made my case bad was just the timing...I graduated high school saturday, and the monday after i had them pulled, meaning i couldn't party and all else for a while. All four of mine were impacted, and they had caused me no trouble but my orthodontist said they would be trouble in the future. I didn't feel aaanything when it happened but i know when i got home it was still a whole lotta blood and i stayed in bed and all for like 2-3 days, and even 5 days later, it was hard talkin too long because the cold wind (ahhh!!) would get to it when I was outside.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 01:57:14 AM »
i havent.

and for any kind of dental pain Ibuprofen is the shit!

hector

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 02:17:07 AM »
I did, top and bottom of mouth.  it wasn't shit.  I heard all kinds of horror stories and shit, but it wasn't shit.  I got took under with the drugs, and shit I don't have one memory of the surgery.  Only thing I remember is right before and like 20 minutes down the road out the dentist place.  better hope yo ass has insurance, otherwise you gonna get robbed.  I got a pretty high tolerance for pain, but for this shit, the pain was weak as fuck.  IMO, as long as you get put under, you will be fine, but if you don't, well, in my case there would be no don't.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 02:22:41 AM »
my cousin had to have his jaw broken to get his removed, and they fucked up, so they had to break his jaw *again* had him drinkin thru a straw.. eekk

i think they cut down the edges of ya mouth too.. eww

crazy huh!..

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2004, 02:38:08 AM »
I had all 4 taken out at one time...

Wasn't a big deal. I got put under early in the day, They had to break the teeth to remove them. By the afternoon I was up and about, and by the evening, I was ready to party. I went out to the bars and helped celebrate my friends 21'st b-day.

I had some nice bruises on my cheeks for a couple of days, but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Fix up, look sharp and take it like a man. It sucks, but so does life. You just gotta take em as they come!

Good luck, and be sure to get some vicoden or something fun to help you thru the pain.

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2004, 05:36:09 AM »
i gotta have mine done, mine are about as bad as it gets. my jaw has to be broken to have mine taken out but they wanna try and dislocate it first to see if that fixes it, they're impacted and they are growin into a bunch of nerves, making it worse since my wisdom teeth are pushing ALL my teeth forward, fuckin my whole mouth up! i was meant to have them out this time last year but i couldnt afford it, i decided to get health insurance and had to wait a year, so August 11 is my big day !
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2004, 07:53:16 AM »
i guess its different for each person.  had all 4 taken out and my whole face swell up so i could hardly talk or eat for a week..

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2004, 08:23:01 AM »
I had all 4 taken out last summer.  I was in pretty rough shape for about a week.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2004, 11:39:11 AM »
i think i need to take my top ones out cuz theyre just comin out and comin out croocked straight into my cheeks

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2004, 06:40:04 PM »
oh trust me I could take pain...I been takin pain all my life....but this shit done went into my skin and all that infectin my shit....all good tho, im gettin use 2 it...been poppin vicodins for 3 days strate now lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2004, 07:09:01 PM »
Fuck....readin a few responses has me gettin horrible memories. As you can tell, eeeverybody's story is different, so you don't really know what to expect.

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2004, 07:41:37 PM »
I got all four out.  I was awake the whole time, and it only took 45 minutes.  I was fine that night.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2004, 08:12:26 PM »
I had 3 of mine removed.  They weren't hurting or anything, but they were starting to grow in impacted under my last tooth (teeth) so I decided to have them removed so it wouldn't mess my teeth up (as far as being straight).  

I didn't get put to sleep.  It's no big deal, really.  They give you local anestetic or whatever in the large vein in the back of your mouth.  The doc slits your gum down to the bone, but it doesn't bleed to bad.  He takes a little tool that wedges the one tooth against the next one, and twists it out.  You can feel it cracking and breaking off of your jawbone, pretty cool, actually, lol.  

He finished, I put some cotton swabbing in my mouth, and left 15 minutes later.  After about 30 minutes, I took the cotton out and haven't had a problem since.  It leaves holes in your mouth, though, for months.  About 2 months later, my gum still hadn't covered the holes entirely.  Also, your gums have a strange property where around a tooth, they calcify and harden... so there's a little socket there that the tooth was in.  After about 2 months, the socket collapses, and the gum turns into soft tissue.  Strange experience.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2004, 08:13:18 PM »
Oh, and it doesn't even hurt very much afterwards! I didn't even get a prescription... you can feel it a little bit, but it's nothing bad at all.