Author Topic: who's had their wisdom teeth pulled?  (Read 362 times)

Floydness

Re:who's had their wisdom teeth pulled?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2004, 12:29:02 PM »
my dentist gave me a bunch of shots that made my whole mouth numb, after that i kinda felt it.. it didnt hurt that much but it sucked.. i also couldnt eat for like a day and thats what made it worse lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2004, 08:41:00 PM »
some people seemed to have it easy..I couldn't physically open my mouth for a week becuse it was swollen shut. lol .Its definatly different for each person

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2004, 07:10:51 AM »
Damn, that's crazy.  Like I said, mine was totallllly different.  I was eating that evening, and there really wasn't much pain at all.  It only took about 45 minutes total, and 30 of that was just waiting for the novicane to kick in.  After that, he came in, slit my gums, popped them out, and gave me cotton, took literally about 1 minute, TOTAL.  

I heard when they put you under they knock you around a lot, I'd be wary of that.  

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2004, 07:33:58 AM »
i havent had my wisdom teeth out but all the people i know that have said that its very very painfull  :o

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2004, 01:23:36 PM »
I think I might need 2 get one.....this shit been killin me all day....left side of my face is swollen up because 1 of my wisdom tooth has decided to act up....I been tryin 2 avoide it and go on wit what I do...but it ain't workin, I was hittin parties up feelin like I just got socked up, been smokin 2 relieve pain....and I just got a vicodin pill which is makin me numb and shit but tha pain still remains....makin my eyes all watery......SHITS LAME!

how was ya'll experience wit this?

I gotta get one of mine pulled too pretty soon...shit hurts when I chew.