Do you give money to homeless people?

yes
12 (48%)
no
9 (36%)
im homeless, give ME money
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Do you give money to homeless people?  (Read 558 times)

Suga Foot

Re:Do you give money to homeless people?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2004, 07:44:10 PM »
Depends on the person.  I give this dood Kenny money cuz he does pushups on one thumb.  That deserves a couple dollars.  We also gave him 2 3rd row tickets to Nelly once, and he sold them for $50.00.  

LOL, is that the local clown slash homeless.. ??  ;D

lol nah, a lot of people try to work for money, some people will rap for money, that's usually entertaining.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2004, 08:08:13 PM »
I don't.  In my opinion all most all of them aren't down on their luck, they've fucked their lives up and I'm not gonna enable them.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2004, 08:17:31 PM »
I don't.  In my opinion all most all of them aren't down on their luck, they've fucked their lives up and I'm not gonna enable them.  

youre so ambivalent.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2004, 08:24:56 PM »
I don't know what that word means, so I'll guess it's good.  

Thanks!!! I try.  

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2004, 08:45:16 PM »
In Hamilton and Toronto, theres so many homeless people that Id go broke if I gave them all money.  I just keep my head up and keep walking by them.

Smooth

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2004, 10:01:54 PM »
In Hamilton and Toronto, theres so many homeless people that Id go broke if I gave them all money.  I just keep my head up and keep walking by them.

LOL word... there's waaay to many... i'll through a buck or somethin to the guys that play drums on a plastic bucket, lol they crack me up...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2004, 12:11:18 PM »
lol i would  literally be like 400$ richer if it wasnt for homeless people... need i say more? but what can i say.. they need it more than i do for w.e reasons, you know ur life is over when u live on the streets. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2004, 03:39:40 PM »
lol i would  literally be like 400$ richer if it wasnt for homeless people... need i say more? but what can i say.. they need it more than i do for w.e reasons, you know ur life is over when u live on the streets. :-\

Yea, for crack...That's how they got to living in the streets in the first place. ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2004, 03:41:01 PM »

Yea, for crack...That's how they got to living in the streets in the first place. ::)

you broke up?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2004, 03:44:41 PM »
lol not money but i have given them other things.

i gave them my last cigarette once.
half empty bottle of cheap vodka
and a twix bar.

no applause too fast i know im a nice guy. but i would never give them money. there just saving it up for crack

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2004, 03:57:16 PM »

you broke up?

wtf?

SINLOC

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2004, 04:28:09 PM »
he means did you break up with floydness

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2004, 05:03:40 PM »
Fuck the homeless

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2004, 07:07:54 PM »
no lol, how did u even get to that?

SGV

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2004, 10:35:25 AM »
Usually, I never give bums money if they just sit there and ask for change. But, if they show an effort, I'll drop a couple bucks. Example, I'm getting gas, this bum runs up to me, "Hey I parked my car over there, I ran out of gas, can I get a couple bucks." I knew damn well this fucka didn't run out of gas, because the station was crawling with bums, but it was a pretty good story. I gave him money. Or, when I see the signs like "Why lie? I want alcohol." I give money. Shit, at least they're being honest. I don't care if they're buying crack or whatever with it. They're grown ass people.

In Miami, we went to the Heat/Hornets playoff game. When we walked out of the arena, we were approached by this black guy who looked just like this

At first I said, "No, get outta here." Then I decided, I'm gonna take a picture with ol' due. He looked crazy. So we gave him like 3 bucks and snapped a photo. LMAO. Classic.