For or against

PRO
3 (21.4%)
ANTI
8 (57.1%)
against government interference/laws with any type of marriage all together
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Gay marriage  (Read 218 times)

GoodLuvn169

Gay marriage
« on: April 18, 2004, 07:41:08 PM »
im for the third 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Gay marriage
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 07:44:46 PM »
I'm anti-gay in general.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 08:06:13 PM »
Ive always looked at marriage as something created for the kids and of course for annoying women who think they need a fancy wedding or whatever.
Well so I wouldnt get how gays are supposed to get married, but that's no reason to forbid marriage.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 08:07:06 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 08:09:08 PM »
Ive always looked at marriage as something created for the kids and of course for annoying women who think they need a fancy wedding or whatever.
Well so I wouldnt get how gays are supposed to get married, but that's no reason to forbid marriage.

LMAO at that first part.  ;D

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 09:27:57 PM »
i say fuck it, let people marry who they want. the people that say that marriage is sacred must be living under fucking rocks...they must not see how the media bastardizes any kind of marriage

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 01:59:36 AM »
i have no problem with longterm gay couples being given the same status of a married couple however i am against gay marriage as its a unity between a man and a women

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2004, 10:47:54 PM »
I'm pretty much indifferent on the subject. Don't get me wrong it would bother me if in the future my son were to bring home his fiancee "Steve", but I wouldn't protest the notion of gay marriage. However a Cardinal I saw on TV made a good point. He said if the church allowed gay marriages they would be openning the door to incest. And after all if its not wrong to sexually be with a same sex partner then why would be wrong to be with your brother or sister. For this reason I don't think the church will allow it, and I don't blame them.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2004, 03:49:03 AM »
gay marriage has nothing to do with incest, incest is illegal by law and illegal by religion and there is no movement trying to legalise it. it just would never happen ina civilised society

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2004, 07:49:53 AM »
Yet one could make very similar arguments defending incest as one would homo sexuality. I agree with neither, they make me cringe. But why is it worse to be with a family member than a same sex partner. The only real differences I see is there aren't a whole buch of Jerry Lee Lewis's out there to advocate it, and have parades promoting it. Bottom line if there was a mass number of citizens practising incest, it would become a serious debate in the political world.

SINLOC

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2004, 08:08:32 PM »
hahaha all these damn gay bitches are lost there gonna burn in hell if they keep living in sin

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2004, 05:43:02 PM »
Im anti-gay so i went for ANTI :)

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2004, 11:25:19 AM »
those people are all fucking sick... what makes it 10 times worse is that most of them all like over age 50 :-\

I-Yoof

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2004, 12:55:48 PM »
ANTI

Gay marriages promote homosexuality as been a normal.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2004, 04:34:46 PM »
whats next... human-animal marriage??