Author Topic: Let's be real...Britian is a satellite of Bush  (Read 148 times)

infinite59

Let's be real...Britian is a satellite of Bush
« on: April 20, 2004, 06:20:54 AM »
I keep seeing threads about how Britian is deeply concerned about US intelligence on WMD's or the developments of the occupation of Iraq or the US's support for Isreal's occupation of Palestine.  This is all a joke to me, Britian is just a satellite of the US, when Bush say's jump, they say "How High?"  They are morally bankrupt and even worse then Bush, they lack leadership.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 06:22:47 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Don Seer

Re:Let's be real...Britian is a satellite of Bush
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 06:27:44 AM »
haha whatever infiinitely-stupid.. cracks are showing!

no one here cares what you say because you have zero credibility and its obvious you made this post because i clowned you a couple times.  :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 06:36:59 AM by Overseer »

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 06:51:32 AM »

no one here cares what you say because you have zero credibility and its obvious you made this post because i clowned you a couple times.  :D

I apologize if I have said anything wrong and upset you.  (I know very little about Britian)  But my thread was actually in response to Don Rizzle's thread about Britian having "strained relations" with the US over it's policies in Isreal and Iraq.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 06:53:11 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 06:59:04 AM »

I apologize if I have said anything wrong and upset you.  (I know very little about Britian)  But my thread was actually in response to Don Rizzle's thread about Britian having "strained relations" with the US over it's policies in Isreal and Iraq.

so you were trying to provoke someone.. but you just admitted you know shit about britain!  ::)

what you dont understand is britain knows where it is better off!!

we disagree in a -major- way over the USs relationship with israel.

but where our common interests lie we're there (i.e. in the oil fields ;))

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 07:04:18 AM »

so you were trying to provoke someone.. but you just admitted you know shit about britain!  ::)

what you dont understand is britain knows where it is better off!!

we disagree in a -major- way over the USs relationship with israel.

but where our common interests lie we're there (i.e. in the oil fields ;))

Yes, that could very well be there logic of most of Britian.  I do think, though, that behind closed doors Bush, Blair, Sharon, are all on the same page and are making cold, calculated desicions in harmony with eachother.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 07:05:26 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 08:31:49 AM »
bush and sharon maybe but not blair. blair is slightly more pro israel than the rest of the governement but thats only because he doesn't openly critisise america. it was britain that put pressure on america to start the road map bush was never interested as u can see from the lack of effort he has put into it and the one sidedness he has given towards israel.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2004, 01:31:49 PM »
(I know very little about Britian)  
I make it my policy not to speak on shit I've got no idea about.

This board would be better off if you did the same.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 01:32:49 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2004, 03:18:51 PM »
Britain in terms of its foreign policies vis a vis the American one proves its a lackey.  However, I dont think it should be a surprise that two nations with the same origins, same society (to a certain extent), and same interests to be supporting each other.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2004, 03:55:51 PM »
Britain is the US's 52nd State.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2004, 03:57:52 PM »
Britain and the US are allies. We were there for them during WW2, and they are here for us now. That is what allies do.