Author Topic: Why is it always the U.S.s fault?  (Read 463 times)

JTSimon

Re:Why is it always the U.S.s fault?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2004, 05:06:32 PM »
In America, we have created a peculiar phenomenon of blaming the victim.  Isreali Jews steal almost all of Palestine and we blame the Palestinians when they start throwing rocks.  

Throwing rocks? LMAO...Is that a metaphor for blowing up pre-schools?...You're blinded.

Are there courtrooms in Israel ?

Just wondering.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2004, 05:09:50 PM »
In America, we have created a peculiar phenomenon of blaming the victim.  Isreali Jews steal almost all of Palestine and we blame the Palestinians when they start throwing rocks.  

Throwing rocks? LMAO...Is that a metaphor for blowing up pre-schools?...You're blinded.

Just wondering.

Of course...

Only an idiot would wonder something like that.

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2004, 05:31:52 PM »
America = #1 terrorist state.

Invade Iran 2006  ;)

Syria 2007

Pakistan 2008

If America is so concerned about Human Rights go invade China/Rwanda  ;)

look up the definition of terrorist if you don't know the meaning

Terrorism:  The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

-That sounds like the United States and Isreal to me.  Just one example (we get examples everyday) is the United States 'shock and awe' campaign in the opening days against Iraq.  It was unlawful, in the event that it violated International Law, it was the use of force and violence because they were dropping a large assortment of bombs, devastating biuldings and streets,  and it was with the intention of intimidating and coercing societies and governments for ideological or political reasons, Rumsfield and the Bush regime threatened Syria and Iran that they would be next if they didn't bow to big bad United States, and administration officials bragged when the devestation and terrorism in Iraq caused Libya to give up it's right to defend themselves in fear of the U.S.

United States =  #1 terrorist state
Isreal = #2 terrorist state
Britian = #3 terrorist state

commercial airliners being flown into buildings, suicide bombers, tossing granades at civilian cars and taking hostages are terrorist acts

Declaration of war is not a terrorist act so there goes your whole arguement right out the window

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2004, 05:37:50 PM »
well. "commercial airliners being flown into buildings, suicide bombers, tossing granades at civilian cars and taking hostages are terrorist acts" is some sort of guerilla war, dont you think?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2004, 08:03:50 PM »
The main point I wanted to make with this thread wasn't what America does to be hated all around the world. It was that the world would pretty much be in the exact same state it's in now no matter who is in power. Human beings are human beings, no matter what race, or religion they belong to, and those human beings that strive for power will do anything to get it and to keep it. It may be the American leaders right now leading the mess, but it's not because they're American. If any other country was the leading world power, all the same shit would still be going on right now.

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2004, 09:18:11 PM »

Just wondering.

Of course...

Only a moron would take my last comment seriously  ;)

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2004, 09:54:31 PM »
a couple quick facts about War

source: Naval Training

if any country's military takes hostile actions against another country...it's taken as a declaration of war. Logical thought then follows that the majority of countries do one of two things; A. remain neutral or B. Choose a side.  These facts alone rules out the possiblity of calling the government's military "terrorists" because the warring countries hava to obey certain codes of conduct. While Germany commited many attrocities during WWII, they were not terrorists, they were war criminals however.

when iraq invaded kuwait...there weren't any people yelling TERRORIST!

and when the war first started, the Coalition wasn't fighting terrorists, they were fighting a WAR with iraq.....now that the war has ended they are fighting terrorists

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2004, 10:05:11 PM »
well. "commercial airliners being flown into buildings, suicide bombers, tossing granades at civilian cars and taking hostages are terrorist acts" is some sort of guerilla war, dont you think?

Guerilla Warfare 101

depending on which side you're on guerillas are either freedom fighters or...guerilla fighters

guerilla fighters use tactics to psychologically break down the opposing force, they do this by getting to know the are athey are fighting in, picking off small patrols for supplies and equipment, ambushes and assaults at night. this is pretty much step 1. small victories that weaken the enemy, gather support for thier cause, and gain them better equipment and supplies

step 2 is just the planning of more attacks, thier numbers slowly getting larger as they gain momentum from their victories

the final step is when they've amassed enough people and equipment to have a chance at the main opposing force.

a good decent example of this would be "the Patriot"

the fighters in iraq are failing to gain support because while fighting against Iraq's invaders might seem like a worthy cause to the general populus of iraq, killing busloads of children, policemen and other civilians make them just a band of terrorists because that is "unlawful" and is terrorizing not only US forces but what little government is in iraq

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2004, 02:05:47 PM »

Just wondering.

Of course...

Only a moron would take my last comment seriously  ;)

No, because you've made lots of stupid comments in the past...LOL

JTSimon

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2004, 07:18:19 PM »
For example ?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 07:20:52 PM by Goo »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2004, 04:13:28 AM »
Muslims lead the world in science and technology without being harmful to the enviroment.

In medieval times that is... ::) I wouldn't call any country where religious doctrine and words Muhammed said some 1600 years ago a country that 'leads the world of science' wich does after all require to be unattached to religion to operate at it's best.

In other words,taking this superiority to count in modern times is BULLSHIT. Get over it,Islam isn't perfect,unlike what you like to believe.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..