Author Topic: Back from the NYC....  (Read 1182 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Back from the NYC....
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2004, 04:39:52 PM »
fuck the west

I'd say that too, if I was from Tahoe...

too bad i lived in LA for 12 years and been there about every summer i been here and been all around cali, shut up fool

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2004, 04:45:46 PM »
fuck the west

I'd say that too, if I was from Tahoe...

too bad i lived in LA for 12 years and been there about every summer i been here and been all around cali, shut up fool

I bet you wouldn't last 3 months in NYC, with their whackass weather...That's why you gotta rep for sunny California.

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2004, 04:48:32 PM »
no but i did over break last year and the year before that, clubs? no, im not 21. oh yeah plus kareem rush is wack, why would you even have him in your sig.

and i wouldnt survive in NYC with their weather? are you stupid dude? you know i live in tahoe, you just said it, dont be stupid.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2004, 04:50:01 PM »
no but i did over break last year and the year before that, clubs? no, im not 21. oh yeah plus kareem rush is wack, why would you even have him in your sig.

and i wouldnt survive in NYC with their weather? are you stupid dude? you know i live in tahoe, you just said it, dont be stupid.

NYC is cold year-round.

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2004, 04:56:03 PM »
have you been there year round? have you been in tahoe year round? no, so you dont qualify on telling me if i would survive there or not, drop it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2004, 04:59:00 PM »
have you been there year round? have you been in tahoe year round? no, so you dont qualify on telling me if i would survive there or not, drop it.

Sorry, but the fact that you diss the WHOLE westcoast is just sad to me...

Cali = Warm, Sunny, Beaches, Hot Bitches, Nightlife
New York = Cold, Dark, Filthy, Ugly People, Nightlife

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2004, 05:01:41 PM »
so what dude, so you like the westcoast and i just said fuck the west, the west isnt gonna end just cause i said that, get over it, not everyone in the world is gonna agree with you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2004, 05:03:26 PM »
so what dude, so you like the westcoast and i just said fuck the west, the west isnt gonna end just cause i said that, get over it, not everyone in the world is gonna agree with you

If someone says "fuck the west", I'm gunna stand up for it...That's just how I am...PeACe

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2004, 05:10:53 PM »
Dope...Good lookin' out on reppin' the west.

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2004, 05:16:44 PM »

If someone says "fuck the west", I'm gunna stand up for it...That's just how I am...PeACe

in an adult conversation we recognize opinions insteading of tryin to prove me wrong. grow up

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2004, 07:16:32 PM »
lol this dude said NYC is cold year round...It is not Alaska.lol. In the summer it is in the 90's with high humidity all summer..It just sucks in the winter. Spring and summer are just like anywhere else. lmao

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2004, 08:01:33 PM »
shut tha fuc up wit that bullshit doggy....theres a thin line between an opinion and a diss....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

SGV

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2004, 08:26:23 PM »
LMAO @ NY being cold year round. You're such a moron NIK. My pops was born and raised there. Moms lived there for about 15 years. I think they would know if it's cold year round.

Doggy, don't trip. Some people take things too seriously. I know what you were saying. I feel the same way about Miami. Weather was nice, females were amazing, among other things.

I'm with you, fuck the West.

Doggystylin

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2004, 09:27:41 PM »
shut tha fuc up wit that bullshit doggy....theres a thin line between an opinion and a diss....

oh ok  ::)

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2004, 09:29:28 PM »
LMAO @ NY being cold year round. You're such a moron NIK. My pops was born and raised there. Moms lived there for about 15 years. I think they would know if it's cold year round.

Doggy, don't trip. Some people take things too seriously. I know what you were saying. I feel the same way about Miami. Weather was nice, females were amazing, among other things.

I'm with you, fuck the West.

yeah man the east is just as good if not better, im tired of people like nik and rod praising it like no other, its a cool place here just like so many other places in the world, grow up and quit it with this territorial marking shit, yall look like dogs pissin on trees.