Author Topic: Back from the NYC....  (Read 1186 times)

SGV

Re:Back from the NYC....
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2004, 11:30:26 AM »
NIK. You're an idiot. Even if you didn't post in here, I'd agree with Doggy. How can you tell me, someone who's family is from NY, that NY is as cold in the Summer as it is here in the Winter? You're a fuckin' scumbag. You really never went to NY if you think it's that cold, you prissy bitch. I went there in the fall, it wasn't even that cold. Just stop man. You make dumb ass statements and get shut down, time and time again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2004, 11:39:12 AM »
^^Yes, I always get shut down...You moron...I was telling you guys from MY experience in New York during the summer...When I went, it was cold...How can you tell me I'm wrong?... ::)

SGV

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2004, 11:42:59 AM »
^^Yes, I always get shut down...You moron...I was telling you guys from MY experience in New York during the summer...When I went, it was cold...How can you tell me I'm wrong?... ::)

Now you're changing your tune. You said NYC is cold year round, now it's just when you went. Pick one you jimey.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2004, 11:48:18 AM »

Now you're changing your tune. You said NYC is cold year round, now it's just when you went. Pick one you jimey.

When I went in the summer, it was cold...So I would assume it's cold year-round...DUMBFUCK.

SGV

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2004, 11:51:31 AM »
You're the dumbfuck for assuming. Unless you've been there year round, you wouldn't know if it was cold or not. There's a reason people don't make assumptions. They end up lookin' like asses, sorta like you just did.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2004, 12:08:25 PM »
You're the dumbfuck for assuming. Unless you've been there year round, you wouldn't know if it was cold or not. There's a reason people don't make assumptions. They end up lookin' like asses, sorta like you just did.

If you see a guy getting fucked in the ass, you'd assume he's gay...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/story/94284p-85510c.html

I'm sure I look like a major ass for thinking New York is cold year-round... ::)

SGV

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2004, 01:20:31 PM »

LMAO. That was just suspect. I won't even comment on that.

So, if someone came out to Cali during the summer and it happened to be cold. They then stated, "Cali is cold year around." You wouldn't think they're idiots?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2004, 01:54:06 PM »

"Suspect" is a verb...That sentence makes no sense...It's like me say "That was just run"...That's why I believe all the dumbass Hispanics living in America should learn English.

So, if someone came out to Cali during the summer and it happened to be cold. They then stated, "Cali is cold year around." You wouldn't think they're idiots?

Cali is known to be hot...New York is known to be cold...Dumbass.

SGV

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2004, 01:56:58 PM »

"Suspect" is a verb...That sentence makes no sense...It's like me say "That was just run"...That's why I believe all the dumbass Hispanics living in America should learn English.

You made a comment that was suspect. Face it, you're a very fruity person.

Cali is known to be hot...New York is known to be cold...Dumbass.
What does that have to do with anything? LMAO. Shut down again, what a fag you are.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 01:58:21 PM by SGV Crest...Out! »

pappy

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2004, 02:08:55 PM »
cold year round lmfao ur a fuckin moron lol.... its 70-75 degreees right now but sgv n primo already schooled u on that lol.  but ugly people lol... ayo nik i dunno about that nik u said cali has hot people.  well i seen ur  pic,  pinks pic,  an rapquakes pic guy.  so i wouldnt really be callin ny'ers ugly if i looked like you.  an if ya want go ahead make fun of say i cant get girls an i get fucked by my dad with hhis pitchforks on our farm in ozone park that was taken over by arabs an indians

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2004, 02:22:10 PM »
cold year round lmfao ur a fuckin moron lol.... its 70-75 degreees right now but sgv n primo already schooled u on that lol.  but ugly people lol... ayo nik i dunno about that nik u said cali has hot people.  well i seen ur  pic,  pinks pic,  an rapquakes pic guy.  so i wouldnt really be callin ny'ers ugly if i looked like you.  an if ya want go ahead make fun of say i cant get girls an i get fucked by my dad with hhis pitchforks on our farm in ozone park that was taken over by arabs an indians

I already admitted that I just ASSUMED New York was cold year round, since it was cold in the summer when I went there...So what are you even talking about?...And you haven't seen a pic of me...LMAO...You saw a pic of me when i was 13 on a webcam, and nothing after that...I'd show you some recent ones, but I know you'd just paste my head on a hundred different bodies, like a fag.

pappy

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2004, 02:42:34 PM »

I already admitted that I just ASSUMED New York was cold year round, since it was cold in the summer when I went there...So what are you even talking about?...And you haven't seen a pic of me...LMAO...You saw a pic of me when i was 13 on a webcam, and nothing after that...I'd show you some recent ones, but I know you'd just paste my head on a hundred different bodies, like a fag.

first u said u were 15 in that pic now u were 13 make ur mind up guy lol.  but yea i love puttin ur head on other peoples shit i jerk my fuckin dick off 2 it guy heres a couple i wouldnt be talkin fag shit tho look what roccy is doin 2 u in this pic

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2004, 02:53:52 PM »
I wonder which one of us has a girlfriend?...Hmmm, that'd be me. :-X

pappy

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2004, 02:56:42 PM »

ouch that hurt lol why did u put that face in for.... is ur gf ugly or something an she digust you elior.  alright im out im goin so sit in my hut tub pop some extasy than go to vegas an play the slots an win 1.2 million cuz they dont i.d. b/c im one of them mature lookin 14 year olds.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2004, 03:01:37 PM »

ouch that hurt lol why did u put that face in for.... is ur gf ugly or something an she digust you elior.  alright im out im goin so sit in my hut tub pop some extasy than go to vegas an play the slots an win 1.2 million cuz they dont i.d. b/c im one of them mature lookin 14 year olds.

1.I'm 17.
2.Ask Luke or Overseer if my GF is ugly...They've seen pics.
3.Acgrundy already tried clowning me about the ecstasy and gambling thing...You're not very original, are you?