Author Topic: Back from the NYC....  (Read 1183 times)

pappy

Re:Back from the NYC....
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2004, 03:08:16 PM »
I wonder which one of us has a girlfriend?...Hmmm, that'd be me. :-X

ouch that hurt lol why did u put that face in for.... is ur gf ugly or something an she digust you elior.  alright im out im goin so sit in my hut tub pop some extasy than go to vegas an play the slots an win 1.2 million cuz they dont i.d. b/c im one of them mature lookin 14 year olds.

1.I'm 17.
2.Ask Luke or Overseer if my GF is ugly...They've seen pics.
3.Acgrundy already tried clowning me about the ecstasy and gambling thing...You're not very original, are you?
no im not original cuz i am ac grundy

Suga Foot

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2004, 03:42:29 PM »
"Suspect" is a verb...That sentence makes no sense...It's like me say "That was just run"...That's why I believe all the dumbass Hispanics living in America should learn English.

You are one dumb ass Jew.  "Suspect" can be used as a Verb, Noun, or Adjective.  Stop trying to play English teacher.  

pappy

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2004, 03:54:20 PM »
"Suspect" is a verb...That sentence makes no sense...It's like me say "That was just run"...That's why I believe all the dumbass Hispanics living in America should learn English.

You are one dumb ass Jew.  "Suspect" can be used as a Verb, Noun, or Adjective.  Stop trying to play English teacher.  

lmfao its all the xtc he does in the hot tub lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2004, 04:06:53 PM »

You're telling me that SGV's sentence made sense?...If it does, I've never heard "suspect" being used like that...Adon, the dope ass producer who takes 3 months to sample a Bob Marely song...Two beats rejected from the Savage C album? Oh wait, I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't be getting in your business, just like you shouldn't be getting in mine, you piece of shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2004, 04:13:11 PM »

lmfao its all the xtc he does in the hot tub lol

I've only done that once... ::)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2004, 04:52:04 PM »
You're telling me that SGV's sentence made sense?...If it does, I've never heard "suspect" being used like that...Adon, the dope ass producer who takes 3 months to sample a Bob Marely song...Two beats rejected from the Savage C album? Oh wait, I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't be getting in your business, just like you shouldn't be getting in mine, you piece of shit.

WHAT THA FUC? U really are one dumb ass fucin jew.....this is exactly why I don't tell U or send U shit.....U just mad cuzz U stuck doing NOTHING, U ain't nobody, as rich as U are, U can't even make moves, U live next to stars and U aint even hustlin 2 fuc wit em.....tha biggest thing that ever happened in yur life was me givin U a chance to get a beat on 1 of our albums, but guess what? don't count on that now either.....you'll see what I'ma do.....and when did adon say he some sicc ass producer? he aint got a big head like U nigga, we doin US, u do YOU.

I asked for an opinion sending U tha beat and said it was hard for adon took 3 months 2 sample it cuzz it has live instruments and its hella hard 2 find tha tempo.....and tha beats didn't get rejected on Sav C's shit, they simply didnt make it.....watch em being used in tha future tho.....

and adon wasn't in your business either, he called U a dumb jew, so call him a dumb canadian or somethin, U aint gotta go deep like this.....U have NO principles what so ever.....get tha fuc outta here.....

« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 04:56:19 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2004, 04:59:33 PM »

WHAT THA FUC? U really are one dumb ass fucin jew.....this is exactly why I don't tell U or send U shit.....U just mad cuzz U stuck doing NOTHING, U ain't nobody, as rich as U are, U can't even make moves, U live next to stars and U aint even hustlin 2 fuc wit em.....tha biggest thing that ever happened in yur life was me givin U a chance to get a beat on 1 of our albums, but guess what? don't count on that now either.....you'll see what I'ma do.....

I asked for an opinion sending U tha beat and said it was hard for adon took 3 months 2 sample it cuzz it has live instruments and its hella hard 2 find tha tempo.....and tha beats didn't get rejected on Sav C's shit, they simply didnt make it.....watch em being used in tha future.....

and adon wasn't in your business either, he called U a dumb jew, so call him a dumb canadian, U aint gotta go deep like this.....U have NO principles what so ever.....get tha fuc outta here.....

I don't give a shit man...This guy gets in my fuckin business all the damn time when I'm arguing with someone...Then he brings that anti-Semitic shit in as well...I never EVER personally attacked him like that for no reason, and he just keeps fuckin' making personal remarks towards me, when he's not even part of my argument...He wants to get personal with me? I'm gunna get personal with him...I don't care about his whackass beats, and I woulda' never said anything, but if you're gunna attack my religion out of the blue, then I have a fuckin reason to bring him down as much as I can...Sorry Rod, I didn't mean to bring your lable into this, but you gotta understand where I'm coming from...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2004, 05:04:45 PM »
naw I don't and never will.....U tryin 2 bring down me and tha relationship I have wit my patna here, it's hard enuff tha way we communicate already.....I don't care about my label being in this, I care about loyalty....LOYALTY....tha single biggest trait I care about.....why did I get mad at doggy in this thread? cuzz he doesn't maintain....I'm tha MOST loyal person you'll ever meet....I can't have U comin here exagerrating shit like I'm talkin shit behind my boy's back.....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2004, 05:07:15 PM »
naw I don't and never will.....U tryin 2 bring down me and tha relationship I have wit my patna here, it's hard enuff tha way we communicate already.....I don't care about my label being in this, I care about loyalty....LOYALTY....tha single biggest trait I care about.....why did I get mad at doggy in this thread? cuzz he doesn't maintain....I'm tha MOST loyal person you'll ever meet....I can't have U comin here exagerrating shit like I'm talkin shit behind my boy's back.....

I wasn't tryna' bring down shit...I was tryna' humiliate Adon for being a whack producer, just like he tried humiliating me for making a grammatical error and being Jewish....Again, if he wouldn't have made a personal attack, neither would I have.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2004, 05:09:05 PM »
and how did he get personal in this thread? a dumb jew he called U so call him a dumb white boy or somethin.....U brought business into this, puttin it out there like it's a joke.....mann, if this was in real life my people would've handled U already.....loud mouth.....

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2004, 05:10:40 PM »
and how did he get personal in this thread? a dumb jew he called U so call him a dumb white boy or somethin.....U brought business into this, puttin it out there like it's a joke.....mann, if this was in real life my people would've handled U already.....loud mouth.....

I'm sorry, but to me, bringing in religion is worse than bringing in business...You don't understand that?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2004, 05:11:16 PM »
And it's not like I was making fun of him...He just came with that shit outta' nowhere...

pappy

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2004, 05:15:13 PM »

u kno elior dont run his mouth in real life cuz he would of gotten his skull busted so he does it on the net lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2004, 05:16:22 PM »
no....religion aint shit 2 me, labeling yourself limits you, I luv jesus, I luv muhammad butreligion is EVIL and yur comment above is EXACTLY why the world is so fucked up rite now....

LOYALTY stands above religion....

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2004, 05:18:16 PM »

u kno elior dont run his mouth in real life cuz he would of gotten his skull busted so he does it on the net lol

You're right...At 6'4" 185, I get my skull bashed in all the damn time.