Author Topic: Back from the NYC....  (Read 1154 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Back from the NYC....
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2004, 05:22:29 PM »
no....religion aint shit 2 me, labeling yourself limits you, I luv jesus, I luv muhammad butreligion is EVIL and yur comment above is EXACTLY why the world is so fucked up rite now....

LOYALTY stands above religion....

You gotta lighten up man...I made a comment about his beats...You act like I told the board that you two fuck in the ass or something.

pappy

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2004, 05:29:55 PM »
and how did he get personal in this thread? a dumb jew he called U so call him a dumb white boy or somethin.....U brought business into this, puttin it out there like it's a joke.....mann, if this was in real life my people would've handled U already.....loud mouth.....

u kno elior dont run his mouth in real life cuz he would of gotten his skull busted so he does it on the net lol

You're right...At 6'4" 185, I get my skull bashed in all the damn time.

u dont get ur skull smashed cuz u dont run ur mouth in peoples faces.  an it dont matter how big u r cuz if u cant fight ur gettin fucked up.  an u aint that big.  u may be tall but ur a fuckin twig lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2004, 05:35:29 PM »
and how did he get personal in this thread? a dumb jew he called U so call him a dumb white boy or somethin.....U brought business into this, puttin it out there like it's a joke.....mann, if this was in real life my people would've handled U already.....loud mouth.....

u kno elior dont run his mouth in real life cuz he would of gotten his skull busted so he does it on the net lol

u dont get ur skull smashed cuz u dont run ur mouth in peoples faces.  an it dont matter how big u r cuz if u cant fight ur gettin fucked up.  an u aint that big.  u may be tall but ur a fuckin twig lol

How would you know if I can fight or not? You've never even seen me dude...Relax with that shit.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2004, 05:44:53 PM »

like being tall matters in tha streets....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

pappy

« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2004, 05:44:58 PM »

How would you know if I can fight or not? You've never even seen me dude...Relax with that shit.
im relaxed.... yo on the real whatever happened to ur homie roccy does he still think that the calender year consist of 36 months lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2004, 07:33:06 PM »
1.  Nik, you are Jewish.  Me calling you a Jew shouldn't offend you.  I have nothing against Jews.  I'm not even religeous.  But if I was, I'd most likely be Jewish.  That's the only religion that I can relate to.  It makes more sense than the others do.  Budhism is interesting too tho.

2.  As far as me correcting you:  I wasn't trying to humiliate you at all.  You were trying to 'son' SGV.  But anyone with a grade 12 education could see that you were incorrect.  Maybe my words were too harsh for you?  Next time I guess I'll treat you like a little girl so you don't catch feelings.

3.  Like Rod mentioned, when did I ever claim I was some dope superstar producer?  I never even talk about it.

*props for havin my back Rod*

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2004, 07:39:58 PM »
fighting is all about heart and skill..Size don't mean shit..I know a 3rd degree blackbelt that looks like the biggest pussy ever..yet i have seen him make one of my boys for 11 years one of the toughest dudes I know, who i have never seen cry, go into tears as he was laying on the ground for a half hour gasping for air.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2004, 09:29:54 PM »
1.  Nik, you are Jewish.  Me calling you a Jew shouldn't offend you.  I have nothing against Jews.  I'm not even religeous.  But if I was, I'd most likely be Jewish.  That's the only religion that I can relate to.  It makes more sense than the others do.  Budhism is interesting too tho.

2.  As far as me correcting you:  I wasn't trying to humiliate you at all.  You were trying to 'son' SGV.  But anyone with a grade 12 education could see that you were incorrect.  Maybe my words were too harsh for you?  Next time I guess I'll treat you like a little girl so you don't catch feelings.

3.  Like Rod mentioned, when did I ever claim I was some dope superstar producer?  I never even talk about it.

Listen dude...I'm man enough to apologize when I make a mistake, and I thought about what I said...I admit I made a mistake by twisting what Rod told me concerning the beats you guys made not making the Savage C album, and making it a diss towards you...That still doesn't justify the fact that you called me a "dumbass Jew"...I find that comment anti-Semitic, and very disresptectful...I don't like when you come in threads that don't concern you, and try dissing me like that, cuz I never once dissed you in a thread for no reason, or even had beef with you...But I'm man enough to say I made a mistake by saying what I said...My bad.

PS, I've never heard the word "suspect" being used as SGV used it...I even asked a few people if they've ever heard it used in such way, but all said no.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 11:23:33 PM by Now_I_Know »

Suga Foot

« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2004, 09:41:59 PM »

Listen dude...I'm man enough to apologize when I make a mistake, and I thought about what I said...I admit I made a mistake by twisting what Rod told me concerning the beats you guys made not making the TTH album, and making it a diss towards you...That still doesn't justify the fact that you called me a "dumbass Jew"...I find that comment anti-Semitic, and very disresptectful...I don't like when you come in threads that don't concern you, and try dissing me like that, cuz I never once dissed you in a thread for no reason, or even had beef with you...But I'm man enough to say I made a mistake by saying what I said...My bad.

PS, I've never heard the word "suspect" being used as SGV used it...I even asked a few people if they've ever heard it used in such way, but all said no.

aight I can respect that.  I apologize for the remark I made.  I didn't mean any harm by it.  I'll stay out of your business from now on.  I'll hit you on the PM when I have to correct you  ;D

SGV

« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2004, 10:02:30 PM »
I've heard plenty of people say "That's suspect." It's called slang. Just like the word "cuz," which you use, is. So, yea, you're suspect and a Jew. The KKK must hate you. On top of that, you're an idiot.

BTW, you claim you can make better beats than Lil' Jon. Then you diss other's production skills. Let's hear your beats.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 10:03:04 PM by SGV Crest...Out! »

Suga Foot

« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2004, 10:08:19 PM »
www.dictionary.com

v. sus·pect·ed, sus·pect·ing, sus·pects
v. tr.
To surmise to be true or probable; imagine: I suspect they are very disappointed.
To have doubts about; distrust: I suspect his motives.
To think (a person) guilty without proof: The police suspect her of murder.

v. intr.
To have suspicion.

n. (sspkt)
One who is suspected, especially of having committed a crime.

adj. (sspkt, s-spkt)
Open to or viewed with suspicion: a suspect policy; suspect motives.

SGV

« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2004, 10:14:16 PM »

If you see a guy getting fucked in the ass, you'd assume he's gay...

LMAO. That was just suspect. I won't even comment on that.
Just wanted to remind people about NIK's suspect analogies.

If you were 6'4" 220, I'd say you'd have case. You're Snoop's size.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2004, 11:26:13 PM »

If you see a guy getting fucked in the ass, you'd assume he's gay...

LMAO. That was just suspect. I won't even comment on that.
Just wanted to remind people about NIK's suspect analogies.

If you were 6'4" 220, I'd say you'd have case. You're Snoop's size.

Snoop is 30, not 17.

SGV

« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2004, 11:34:03 PM »
And that's valid to this discussion because?....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2004, 03:48:50 PM »
And that's valid to this discussion because?....

Man, you're stupid...I don't even know why I bring myself down to your level.