Author Topic: I'll be back  (Read 162 times)

ArmoLeb24

I'll be back
« on: April 20, 2004, 11:01:55 PM »
If I get banned again, I shall return with a new account. I will keep doing so for as long as there are free e-mail accounts available. Either I come back, or you stop accepting new members completely. I thank the lord for Yahoo and Hotmail.

*waits for Engel to come in the thread and make a post about how people that return to a board internet identities of people one will never meet, where they're not wanted are losers*

EAT A DICK UP TIL U HICK UP FAGGOT 8)

Woodrow

Re:I'll be back
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 11:03:11 PM »
Jamal = Herpes of WCC

ArmoLeb24

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 11:06:03 PM »
Jamal = Herpes of WCC

Yeah and your bitchass is infected. I was 100% sure you would be the 1st to reply. You're on my nuts like a nuthair just waiting to be trimmed. Seriously, you seem to have an obsession with me. Every post I make, you're the first one there to get my attention. If you want I can send you a picture of my dick and you can worship it you fuckin cracker.

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 11:15:34 PM »
How am I the one with the obession when You're the one bragging about how you're gonna keep coming back no matter what?

Seriously man... Pick one and go with it. When you get your only fun in the world is coming on a message board and harassing poeple, your life isn't worth shit.

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 11:25:10 PM »
Jamal = Herpes of WCC

Word... Jamal your a fuckin clown... your posts are a joke man, straight up... everytime you get a new account, it's obvious it's you... you're always sayin the same stupid bullshit...

Get a life Dawg...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

ArmoLeb24

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 11:43:50 PM »
Engel, you are always following me into threads. You scream for my attention.

The only thing that isn't worth shit is your grammar:

"When you get your only fun in the world is coming on a message board..."

Educate yourself retard. You don't learn everything on your conservative bullshit websites.

I must've really hit a nerve if you can't STAND me being here. LOL, I guess me sonning you on a constant basis got to you.  :'(
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 11:44:41 PM by ArmoLeb24 »

ArmoLeb24

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2004, 11:45:53 PM »
Jamal = Herpes of WCC

Word... Jamal your a fuckin clown... your posts are a joke man, straight up... everytime you get a new account, it's obvious it's you... you're always sayin the same stupid bullshit...

Get a life Dawg...

And who the fuck are you? Man, I need to open up another lane on my cock, too many of y'all on it.