Author Topic: freed after an 18-year jail sentence for leaking Israel's atomic weapons secret  (Read 368 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
if israel don't want him to find that stuff its there responsibility to keep Vanunu away from journalists, and yes our media are not afraid of writing stories damaging to the government or yours. dr david kelly spoke to the bbc and revealed he thaught the evidence for going to war with iraq had been 'sexed up', our news papers printed pictures of soldier abusing iraqi's wwhich then turned out to be fake but the story had some truth to it, i could go on. we have the one of the toughest media in the world its like america where they are afraid of critising their government.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
quote from Vanunu himself

"I felt it was not about betraying; it was about reporting. It was about saving Israel from a new holocaust."

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
if israel don't want him to find that stuff its there responsibility to keep Vanunu away from journalists,

And his Parole terms are not a good enough way to do that?....the fuckin law is not enough to do that?....man that's bullshit. If your press has a sence for revealing Illegal actions let  it fuck with your national security, let's see how shit ends up.... ;D
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?