Author Topic: So.. I have been banned from the DPG forums!  (Read 3144 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:So.. have I been barred from the DPG forums?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2004, 04:23:58 AM »
aahhhh different thread  ;)

Originally posted by Overseer
where's my money daz?

1 x indepenent game dvd
1 x soopafly cd
1 x RAW

ohh and 101 took my money for DPGC...

i blame you!

Originally posted by Overseer
1) no i dont live in london, i live in somerset on the other side of the country.

2) we dont have a hmv, or anywhere that stocks this stuff locally.

3) soopa + raw were for someone else, i had them for myself already somewhere else. (those ones were for the owner of dubcnn.. )

4) when i ordered indie game this site was the only place to get it.

5) 101 is where everyone was encouraged to get dpgc from by kronik. then they throw their hands in the air like they have no responsibility.

anyways..  I will never trust or buy anything direct from DPG or GA or anything Daz, Kronik or anyone else in the brood of theives has anything to do with. as people fuck em, for the music.. yeah i'mma cop it, just from somewhere that can be trusted (like cduniverse)

you have been warned..

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2004, 04:30:10 AM »
 :D

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2004, 04:57:18 AM »
daz and them using yo money to feed they habbitss??? lolololo damn dpgz forums fulla bullsshiittt daz and 50?i can tell u 50 aint ever gonna fucc with daz on no dpgunit cd,its a damn truth...dpg get tha fuc out of hea wit tha lol  they all bitchs none of them lbc's ever put in work for tha C

young roccss aka lil hump aka i fucced yo sista ohc4life on the motherfucking map i am out CRIP it real
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2004, 11:07:55 AM »
the dpg forum is the most ignorant, unprofessional forum I've ever seen. I read the shit but I hardly ever post thier because everyone over thier be on that bull shit. when I fuck with that forum i feel like Im hangin out with some little kids or some shit. this is by far the best hip hop board i've peeped by far.

hector

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2004, 11:23:37 AM »
damn you are still going to buy their shit, just from different vendors?  You should never support them again, unless they make it up to you 3 fold.  I ain't ever buying shit that drops from dpg recordz, fuck them and fuck their shitty ass music.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2004, 12:18:34 PM »
Someone made a thread at Gangstaville sayin that Overseer got banned for saying the stuff he said,anyways,there was a few replies saying how fucked up that is (including mine),it seems now that they deleted that thread.How fucked up can u get?

Diabolical

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2004, 12:55:52 PM »
Yeah that shit is fucked up, kroniks a bitch.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2004, 01:17:05 PM »
You should have known they'd steal your skrilla...Daz is gangsta!!  ;D 8)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2004, 05:39:01 PM »
how much $ has been lost?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2004, 05:49:43 PM »
damn you are still going to buy their shit, just from different vendors?  You should never support them again, unless they make it up to you 3 fold.  I ain't ever buying shit that drops from dpg recordz, fuck them and fuck their shitty ass music.

Exactly.  Simple as that.  You've been clued in O that they're assholes, and don't even have the moral decency to do right by you on money issues, fuck em.  I woudn't support a thing they do, it's not like you're missing a FUCKING thing, Daz fell off about a year after he came out and hasn't done shit notable since.  We're all acting like all these DPG assholes are still tight, they're not, we're just giving them player passes because we like what they used to be.  Fuck Daz for this shit, that pisses me off to no end when somebody steals some shit, gets caught, and then refuses to make it right.  "no fucc uppz" or whatever, fuck him up.  I hope the hell people get together and lock this fuckin' crack head up for ripping off honest people.  You don't have a fucking fortune to throw their way for some half-ass cd's.  He makes his living, his FUCKING LIVING taking 15 bucks at a time from people like you and me.  He's made millions of dollars off of it.. but that's not good enough, he has to fuck you out of the 15 dollars and not even send you the CD his distribution company spent 75 fuckin' CENTS making.  I'd

1. file a claim with the postmaster of the city of Los Angeles or wherever he's located

2. Harass him until the day I die 80 years from now

3. Do anything and everything to talk shit about him as a person with the full intent of ruining his career, his marriage, his life, whatever

4. Bootleg any and every album he appears on whether it's on his label or not.

Fuck him, he can go buy a fuckin' ounce of crack but can't send you you're money that he ripped you off on 4 FUCKING TIMES.  I won't even get into the "Don't Go To Sleep" situation.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2004, 05:50:22 PM »
That should be "your" but I don't want to edit it; it's better yall know it was a stream of consciousness rant.  LOL

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2004, 06:34:08 PM »
3. Do anything and everything to talk shit about him as a person with the full intent of ruining his career, his marriage, his life, whatever

LMAO
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2004, 11:56:47 PM »
I won't even get into the "Don't Go To Sleep" situation.  

damn i totally forgot about that one too!.. glad i was too cheap that time! lol

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2004, 12:07:45 AM »
I was cheap, but not cheap enough that time round  :'(

The dodgey thing is it was a pre-order, so by the time I complained to paypal the 14 day complaint period was already up, by a long time.

The Watcher

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2004, 12:16:48 AM »
You got dubcc.com, why not post shit on there about it? by the time word spreads about how shady it is (and they cant delete it!) they will be sendin you shit to shut you up
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden