Author Topic: So.. I have been banned from the DPG forums!  (Read 3161 times)

Don Seer

Re:So.. have I been barred from the DPG forums?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2004, 12:19:20 AM »
i put a story up on dubcnn yest :)

i have people who dont post here emailing me too

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2004, 01:40:12 AM »
Originally posted by Dat Nigga Daz
all order will be handle by mz.T.wilson so she will be fillin all order yalll ask 4 it so here it is ....& there wobnt be no fucc ups this tyme..... so bare wit daz & i cum threw 4 my fannnnnnnz:wavey:

lmao..

Originally posted by kronik
yes, all the shirts have the GA Logo on the back...i don't know the exact number of shirts we have...but there should be enough to go around for a few weeks...

the shirts have already been printed..they've been done since the 16th of this month...i will give you MY GUARANTEE that you will get your shit..we got new and more reliable people handling the shipping...

its hard to say if they all will sell out by Monday...they are going pretty quick...i think 3 boxes are already sold...

not many signed EPs exist...mainly because Daz is actually signing this with his hand..its not a printed signature...the autographed materials are definitely collector's items...doubt u'd want to open a signed CD...

kronik.

so how about clearning up the mess from last time? and the time before.. ohh and the time before that!

plus you've destroyed your credibility with your other lies.. doh!!

so is this a clue as to where our money went?

Originally posted by kronik
shipping is being handled by a company now...things have changed from what they were before...

Bigg A used to handle the old orders...he has no involvement in this...

daz is giving away the movie and ep because he has an overstock...not because hes trying to get rid of the shirts...

no, the dumb won't buy them...the fans will...support whats left of the west!

kronik.

"overstock"... uh that includes the copy i never fuckign received?!!

the dumb won't buy them? some reverse psychology shit

only the dumb *would* buy them after knowing DPG has ripped off their fans THREE times.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2004, 01:58:35 AM by Overseer »

Jome

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2004, 01:41:44 AM »
DPG ???

Credibility... ???

Where ???

:P

Don Seer

Re:So.. I have been banned from the DPG forums!
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2004, 02:18:10 AM »
I Don't Like To Dream About Gettin Paid!

lol

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2004, 12:06:50 PM »
Hmmm....

Shirts issue,
Tupac/Daz Album,
101 distribution issue,

Three strikes and you're out in my book...

Luckily I only lost 15 bucks from the 101 peeps...

Who wants to start up: http://www.dpgrecordzowesmemoney.com ??

hector

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2004, 12:09:56 PM »
Let's put out the DPGRecordz Killa Album and DVD.  featuring everyone from wcc who has been ripped off by daz.

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2004, 02:26:31 PM »
lol

Crookio

• Lil Geezy
  • CROOKED ICON
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2004, 05:08:33 PM »
I was been the first one to warn you all about DPG Recordz. Since when i heard Daz was about to sell Makaveli & Dillinger. And dont tell me you dont remember it. Alex from DPGC came here dissing the fuck outta me (i didnt reply, cause i knew who was the one to make the last laught). Now what can i say more? "Welcome to DPG Recordz world". And no, they've never ever ripped me off. Simply i've never directly ordered shit from them. I aint that stupid to order something from a man like Kronik or a man like Alex. Two IDIOTS.
CHECK MY CROOKED I COLLECTION!
MSN: crookio@hotmail.com - AIM: crookio

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2004, 08:09:59 PM »
they're not professional cause the webmaster is not only that but the marketing director, advertising manager, promoter, conflict manager, the golf ball marshal, the weed man, janitor, ice cream mean and and the yes man at the same time.

lmao! wow
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Diabolical

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2004, 01:51:21 PM »
Originally posted by Dat Nigga Daz
:wavey:

Lol how gay is that

:wavey: @ DAZ
« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 01:55:11 PM by Cop Killla »

West C. Connected

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2004, 02:29:15 PM »
Those shirts are gay anyway.
www.kanyewest.com 's are doper. ;D

lexo_sc_300

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2004, 06:53:13 PM »
fuck daz n their dick riding webmasters.  you've gotta be damn near retarted to scam the people that support you and buy your records.  especially since daz has a limited fan base to begin with.  they got me on that makaveli n dillinger scam, but have lost all of my record sales on all dpg records that have dropped since.  bootleg the fuck out all dpg releases

eNgIeS

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2004, 12:12:58 AM »
Thats fucked up. man i'ma go on that forum (aint been in months) & make sure that this issue is acknowledged

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2004, 12:58:48 AM »
Thats fucked up. man i'ma go on that forum (aint been in months) & make sure that this issue is acknowledged

same with me. i don't post there anymore cuz it's whack, so i don't care if they ban my username. fuck 'em.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2004, 01:38:11 PM »
can someone look in the posts about their new "t-shirts scam"

i put some stuff up asking where my money is.. since they ripped me off in the past...

and now i cant access the forums.. can someone check plz

thanks

from dubcnn..

So.. have DPG barred me for asking where my money is? - April 22, 2004 By : Overseer

Whats up?

Looks like some coward over on the DPG board has barred me for speaking up about where the CDs and DVDs I ordered a long time ago are.

Why didn't ya'll holla at me.. tell me whats up? actually.. why didn't you holla at me EVER about this shit? and where has the customer service section over at DPG gone.. you think you can sweep it under the carpet?

Like I said on their forum. DPG/GA as an outfit have no respect. On the music side theres respect, but that's where it stops.

Ask yourself why instead of talking to me they just bar me from the forum. If you lose your money with DPG/GA don't say I never tried to warn ya'll.

If you know whats up, got ripped off too, or want to speak freely on this..

>> Holla at me on our forum <<

lol...a dose of your own medicine...not so fun when it hapens to you now is it  8)