Author Topic: So.. I have been banned from the DPG forums!  (Read 3157 times)

Don Seer

Re:So.. I have been banned from the DPG forums!
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2004, 01:56:52 PM »
i'm sorry.. i was not aware i'd stolen anyones money?

anyways.. they can't keep me out..  :D

.. hell they can't even keep their damn board up and running.. haha
« Last Edit: April 25, 2004, 01:57:53 PM by Overseer »

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2004, 01:27:58 AM »
they back now.

Originally posted by kronik
server ran outta HD..therefore the forum crashed...the site didn't go down...just the forum...

i didn't have axx to a PC for a few days because I was outta town..

its up now...we'll drop Daz's new single soon!..

kronik.

KILLAZILLA

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2004, 03:55:59 AM »
i think anyone who ever odered through that site has gotten ripped off.  they definately got some money from me

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2004, 04:23:26 AM »
i think anyone who ever odered through that site has gotten ripped off.  

doubt it. i never had any problems wit them. received a free cd instead wit my last order. but its a shame how they handle orders from the fans.

eNgIeS

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2004, 10:28:30 PM »
Well heres what happened when i went there & supported

Originally posted by eNgIeS
^^^

Wonder when Kronik will actually grow some balls & answer it or will he continue to run away & hide like a lil girl, & ban fans who supported but were ripped off!!!!

Kronik u have some nerve

Knoniks response

Originally posted by kronik
blah blah blah blah blah blah..

what can i say...blah...

Ice...i'll call the people tomorrow to see when they shipped them..

kronik.

then something intelligent from a 13 year old DPG groupie

Originally posted by BLUELOC401
mutha fuccaz if u got burned fucc it thats life get over it, if u scared to buy more shit then dont , stop hatin cuz

My response to both Knonik & BLUE LOC

Originally posted by eNgIeS
BLUELOC thats alright for you, you arent the one who went thru it all.

Overseer has been a big hiphop fan for years, he bought & supported more artists than you can imagine, & the group he probably supported alot over the years, DPG, & they ripped him off

& this is there kind response to him (& the many others who were ripped off):

*Ignore complaints

*Not a single attempt from anyone at DPG Records to sort out the situation & refund his money

*After 1-2 years of non action, he see's Daz, a guy who has won 25.5 million, saying "Ohh no fuck upz this time", so there he has acknowledge the fuck ups, how bout doin the right thing & sending a refund or there items they ordered instead of blowing under the carpet

*When he tried to get some kind of response KRONIK banned him to try furthermore to sweep the rip off mess under the rug, but that in my opinion is a cowards act. How about facing up to the music

The sad thing is, Overseer still buys DPG Records stuff, but not from this site from more secure sites. So he's still giving money to Daz, yet Daz has yet to do the right thing by him (i doubt he ever will)

So yeah Overseer, the big DPG supporter, & this is the thanks he gets for his continued support, he gets his money stolen & then  banned from the forum after he has the nerve to complain about it

Kronik's IQ riddled response "Blah blah blah". Gee He really cares about the fans doesnt he. Sure you dont want to send me another email from 50 Cent Kronik?

I used to be a huge Daz supporter hell i still do, I think he is a talented artist & would like to see him hittin on the charts instead of most of the shit they have out there today,  but i dont feel as guilty now when i dont buy all his cd's, but a few & the rest i just download.

Before all this i would've bought it all, but I think Daz & the staff at DPG/Gangsta Advisory showed that they dont care or appreciate the fans, so I dont care for them, as people at least, until I see a proper refund for Overseer & the many other DPG fans ripped off.

Will it ever happen, i doubt it. What will probably happen is this post gets deleted to cover the truth & I get banned, but dont quote me on it

Ohh well if i get banned at least i know I tried to do the right thing. I think others here should show some support for Overseer who has done heaps for us with making this forum & running it (with the help  of others to) & i think the least people can do is make sure that DPG dont sweep his situation with them under the rug like the rest of the ripped off supporters

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2004, 09:03:00 AM »
hehe... people are starting to moan about not having their shirts.

btw.. if u spot me... keep like dis ->  :-X  originals will know my name  :D

eNgIeS

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2004, 09:11:36 PM »
4 sure i know who you are