Author Topic: America - Land of the free  (Read 253 times)

JTSimon

Re:America - Land of the free
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 07:00:38 AM »

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 07:02:53 AM »
"Defense Department rules prohibit media coverage of human remains arriving at Dover, and Pentagon spokesman Lt. Col. Gary Keck said release of the mortuary photos appears to be in conflict with department policy"

end of story

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2004, 07:08:29 AM »
"Defense Department rules prohibit media coverage of human remains arriving at Dover, and Pentagon spokesman Lt. Col. Gary Keck said release of the mortuary photos appears to be in conflict with department policy"

end of story

The photos were taken at the Dover base -- home to the mortuary -- and most of the images are of flag-draped coffins.

lol don't try and make it sound sick  :P

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2004, 07:25:58 AM »
.The scheme of the Bush-administyration is all so obvious. They don't want the American public, as well as foreigners, to see what is really going on in Iraq. Mr. Bush has long maintained that this war was legit and that it would free the Iraqi population.
What a joke! More and more people are finally beginning to see what a dumb-ass he really is. Bush not only misled numerous countries, but also his own people. He fucking lied!
I say it's time for impeachment  :D
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2004, 07:27:56 AM »
it was still against regulations....

so if i write my local city hall and ask them for a few ounces of coke...and for some range reason i should get them...does that mean that those drugs are legal now?

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2004, 08:52:19 AM »

so if i write my local city hall and ask them for a few ounces of coke...and for some range reason i should get them...does that mean that those drugs are legal now?

Your comparing a law to a rule  ;)

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2004, 08:56:01 AM »

you know nothing about military regulations so i don't see how you can possibly argue

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2004, 09:03:07 AM »

you know nothing about military regulations so i don't see how you can possibly argue

Ay Ay Captain!  ;)

Code: [Select]
"We need to stop hiding the deaths of our young; we need to be open about their deaths," said Jane Bright of West Hills, California, whose 24-year-old son, Evan Ashcraft, was killed in combat in July.

Code: [Select]
But Democratic Rep. Jim McDermott of Washington, who served in the Navy during the Vietnam War, said photos of caskets coming home from Vietnam had a tremendous impact on the way Americans came to view that war.

"As people began to see the reality of it and see the 55,000 people who were killed coming back in body bags, they became more and more upset by the war," he said. "This is not about privacy. This is about trying to keep the country from facing the reality of war."
« Last Edit: April 23, 2004, 09:07:38 AM by Goo »

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2004, 09:06:46 AM »

Ay Ay Captain!  ;)

"We need to stop hiding the deaths of our young; we need to be open about their deaths," said Jane Bright of West Hills, California, whose 24-year-old son, Evan Ashcraft, was killed in combat in July.

But Democratic Rep. Jim McDermott of Washington, who served in the Navy during the Vietnam War, said photos of caskets coming home from Vietnam had a tremendous impact on the way Americans came to view that war.

"As people began to see the reality of it and see the 55,000 people who were killed coming back in body bags, they became more and more upset by the war," he said. "This is not about privacy. This is about trying to keep the country from facing the reality of war."

for the first quote...how are we hiding deaths...i can look in the newspaper or turn on the news and know exactly how many have died....there's no secret there

and during the wild wild west it was legal to duel....lot's of laws have been made since then

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2004, 10:59:41 AM »
Man, you gotta realize that max is about as sharp as a spoon, so anything you say is gonna either go right over his head, or go in one ear and out the other...

Joachim

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2004, 11:07:47 AM »
R.I.P too all those poor bastards in those coffins.

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2004, 01:19:03 PM »
April 23, 2004
Bob Jacobs
Headquarters, Washington
(Phone: 202/358-1600)

NOTE TO EDITORS: n04-059

COLUMBIA CREW MISTAKENLY IDENTIFIED AS IRAQI WAR CASUALTIES

Many news organizations across the country are mistakenly identifying the flag-draped caskets of the
Space Shuttle Columbia's crew as those of war casualties from Iraq.

Editors are being asked to confirm that the images used in news reports are in fact those of
American casualties and not those of the NASA astronauts who were killed Feb.1, 2003, in the
Columbia tragedy.

An initial review of the images featured on the Internet site www.thememoryhole.org shows that more
than 18 rows of images from Dover Air Force Base in Delaware are actually photographs of honors
rendered to Columbia's seven astronauts.

News organizations across the world have been publishing and distributing images featured on the web
site.

-end-
« Last Edit: April 23, 2004, 01:19:41 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2004, 01:22:44 PM »

this old bitch should be more worried about the Gingavitis terrorizing her mouth.

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2004, 02:31:03 PM »

this old bitch should be more worried about the Gingavitis terrorizing her mouth.

Dipset bitch she doesn't have teeth.