Author Topic: I got underage drinking :(  (Read 499 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
I got underage drinking :(
« on: April 24, 2004, 10:43:57 AM »
yea, so yesterday i went to a beer store with my boy, im 18, but i got a nice 21 fake id, i bought 6 olde Es, i walk out, walk to my car, put them in, this dude comes out of his car wearing a flyers jersey, he reaches in his shirt and pulls out his badge, i was like fuck, but i just got tickets, thats it, 1 for the id, and 1 for underage drinking, BUT I JUST BOUGHT THEM, its all good, im fightin this shit, im getin a crazy lawer this week, and the best thing is my parents might never find out, unless i get my lisence suspended.... fuck the police....

SGV

Re:I got underage drinking :(
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 11:00:33 AM »
LMAO @ you.

It's illegal to use a fake a ID and it's illegal for an Underage kid to buy liquor. Just attempting to buy liquor and being Underage is illegal. I hope you get your license suspended and some heavy fines. That way, you'll learn to be more slick.

I been 21 since I was 17. I been partying everywhere, buying beer everywhere, never got caught up(Knock on wood). That's because I'm slick.

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 11:05:20 AM »
i've been getting into canadian strip clubs since i was 16, you just got bad luck man...hope you pay for it too, serves you right  :P

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 11:14:01 AM »
fuck u both, but i was dumb about it, so i learned my lesson, i dont think my lisence will get suspended

SGV

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 11:22:16 AM »
fuck u both, but i was dumb about it, so i learned my lesson, i dont think my lisence will get suspended

LMAO. Now I really hope they take your license away.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2004, 11:40:34 AM »
what r u fighting exactly? U gone end up payin for tha lawyer more than tha actual fines.....CHARGE IT TO THE GAME.....and move on.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2004, 11:50:39 AM »
what's cool about that law is as long as the ID looks a little like you, the liquor store can't get in any trouble...in fact if the liquor store has cameras and it taped you showing an ID....you could have used a 400lb arabian lady's id and the store clerk only has to say that you showed him an id that looked like you and you must have ditched it...so all the blame is on you boy.....you better go out looking for a 2005 Huffy or something

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2004, 11:52:24 AM »
you're getting a lawyer...haha, what a waste of money that is...

go to your court date solo, most likely the cop won't show up and the charges will be dropped, take your chance...if he shows then he really wants to fuck your dumbass over...

i got caught like 4 years ago when i was 17 drinking in public, having alcohol under the age of 19, and drunk in public tickets all at once and they were each 200 dollar fines and i went to court and the cop didn't show up so the charges were dropped...but what can i say i was young and stupid like you, fuck i still am  :-[

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

SGV

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2004, 12:01:24 PM »
I don't think that shit is like a Traffic ticket. Don't you have to go to Criminal court?

hector

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2004, 12:07:40 PM »
A cop WILL show up to court.  Don't bother with a lawyer, thats just dumb, you are gonna waste your money.  I got busted with both a fake ID and underage drinking, but on 2 separate occasions.  the store just took my id and that was it.  but for the minor in possession of alchol I got a $150 fine and suspended my license for a year.  I dunno where u live but in cali it is automatic supsension of a license, and now I heard the fine is like $600.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2004, 12:43:01 PM »
we will see.. but the fake id wasnt like someone else's real id, it was a fakely made id, a personal identification card, wich the dumb bitch accepted, and that place is gonna get a big ass fine... and im geting a lawyer, he will drop my charges,...

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2004, 12:51:51 PM »
like i said, it's not so easy. i know this guy taht runs a liquor store and he let's girls that are 17 buy liquor as long as they show id....because all he has to do is show the police and liquor authority the tapes.... store's don't have any kind of device that can verify id's, so it's up to the person's judgement....which means it's their word versus yours (and you're already the criminal here)

SGV

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2004, 01:02:29 PM »
Yea, just take your fine like a man. You fucked up, face the music.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2004, 01:17:06 PM »
like i said, it's not so easy. i know this guy taht runs a liquor store and he let's girls that are 17 buy liquor as long as they show id....because all he has to do is show the police and liquor authority the tapes.... store's don't have any kind of device that can verify id's, so it's up to the person's judgement....which means it's their word versus yours (and you're already the criminal here)

no, they swipe Ids to verify it, BUT she couldnt swipe mine, cause it was PA and i had an ARIZONA id... ;D... and sgv go eat a taco

SGV

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2004, 01:22:07 PM »
no, they swipe Ids to verify it, BUT she couldnt swipe mine, cause it was PA and i had an ARIZONA id... ;D... and sgv go eat a taco
I'll do that, thanks.

Oh and congrats on joining the dumb criminals association.