Author Topic: I got underage drinking :(  (Read 497 times)

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Re:I got underage drinking :(
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2004, 01:26:10 PM »
Don't get a lawyer unless it's a felony. With a little ass misdemeanor charge a public defender wil be good. That sucks foreal tho I just bought some OE's last night illegaly too, korean lady at the liquor store didn't even try to card me cuz I look older ;D
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

hector

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2004, 03:14:10 PM »
we will see.. but the fake id wasnt like someone else's real id, it was a fakely made id, a personal identification card, wich the dumb bitch accepted, and that place is gonna get a big ass fine... and im geting a lawyer, he will drop my charges,...

are you kidding me?  Pull your head out of your ass dude.  A homemade fake id is much worse than someone else's real id.  The place won't get a fine, your the one in trouble bro, its not the dumb bitches fault.  I like how you assume so much.  Have you ever been to court before?  How the fuck do you know that your charges are gonna get dropped?  You don't.  A judge rules on that smart guy.  Your an idiot if you hire a lawyer, you are wasting your money.  but don't listen to anyone on this forum, go ahead and waste your money, shit what the fuck do we care.

West C. Connected

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2004, 03:19:59 PM »
we will see.. but the fake id wasnt like someone else's real id, it was a fakely made id, a personal identification card, wich the dumb bitch accepted, and that place is gonna get a big ass fine... and im geting a lawyer, he will drop my charges,...

are you kidding me?  Pull your head out of your ass dude.  A homemade fake id is much worse than someone else's real id.  The place won't get a fine, your the one in trouble bro, its not the dumb bitches fault.  I like how you assume so much.  Have you ever been to court before?  How the fuck do you know that your charges are gonna get dropped?  You don't.  A judge rules on that smart guy.  Your an idiot if you hire a lawyer, you are wasting your money.  but don't listen to anyone on this forum, go ahead and waste your money, shit what the fuck do we care.

lol He's sort of right there.

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2004, 03:21:08 PM »
yeah what exactly are you trying to fight.. didnt he catch you with the beers and the fake id.. i dont see how there are any loopholes where you can fight that.

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2004, 03:25:24 PM »
you better say some shit like the cop wanted you to perform oral favors to get out of the ticket..that's your best shot because of now, you're up shit's creek

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2004, 04:15:24 PM »
your a fucking idiot the cop saw you!!!!!!!!!!!

how can you fiight something that a police officer saw you do.

you think a judge is going to believe your fucking ass over a cops? i wouldnt.

fight the charges my ass

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2004, 05:00:10 PM »
you're fucked...but I admire your persistence on the lawyer dropping the charges thing....you are a minor, you bought beer, the cop gave you tickets, pay them and go your ass is lucky they didnt put you in custody.  Pay the fines and go.

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2004, 05:41:09 PM »
listen no shit i cant pull an OJ, but... a lawyer will get me like comunity service or alcohol classes and a fine, thats it, its my 1st offence, and i wasnt even drinking, i think ill be able to avoid lisence suspension

We Fly High

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2004, 05:57:06 PM »
you got a crazy ass lawyer without your parents knowing? and ur only 18 and u can afford one by yourself?

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2004, 06:21:33 PM »
i dint get 1 yet, itll be like 3-7 hundred $

We Fly High

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2004, 06:45:33 PM »
the last time i went shoppin around for lawyers, they were all at least 1500... i never heard of a 300$ one..

Montana00

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2004, 09:23:17 PM »
i dint get 1 yet, itll be like 3-7 hundred $

god your such a fuckin idiot

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2004, 12:36:28 AM »
A lawyer juss for a lil kiddy offence? lol, bud......thas f'd up aye. Man up & pay the fine........u were dumb enough to get caught so pay up. It can't be much can it?

I've never been caught when I used to buy/jack likka in my teens, shit was too easy since I looked older & tall, never used no id, no one does, 'cept the rich kids. Cops here don't fine ya, they'll juss confiscate yer likka, take yer details & give ya a warning..........and check out the ppl who sold u the liks.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2004, 12:39:22 AM by Nutty »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2004, 09:29:57 AM »
what a shitty country that is.
here you can legally drink at the age of motherfuckin SIXTEEN and if you do beforehand nobody gives a shit, only the one who sold it to you can be fucked. Damn. Fuck America - payin 600$ for drinking BEER at the age of 20, that's the sickest thing I have heard. Ever.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2004, 09:30:34 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2004, 10:09:14 AM »
what a shitty country that is.
here you can legally drink at the age of motherfuckin SIXTEEN and if you do beforehand nobody gives a shit, only the one who sold it to you can be fucked. Damn. Fuck America - payin 600$ for drinking BEER at the age of 20, that's the sickest thing I have heard. Ever.

amen