Author Topic: T.I.- Trap Muzik  (Read 560 times)

davida.b.

T.I.- Trap Muzik
« on: April 24, 2004, 11:22:01 AM »
Trap Muzik (f/mac boney)- This is some hot shit right here, especially Boney's verse. This song should've been a single. 5/5

I Can't Quit- T.I. goes over all the reasons why he shouldn't quit the rap game. Great track. 4/5

Be Easy- Nice piano-laced beat. T.I. spits spits the usual hot shit. 4.5/5

No More Talk- I love the Chorus! Easily one of the highlights of of the album. 5/5

Doin My Job- T.I. talks about how he had hustle in order to survive. 4.5/5

Lets Get Away (f/jazze pha)- I love this song! This is the type of song that you can listen to while chilling out with your girlfriend. 5/5

24's- Money Ho's/Cars & Clothes/Thats how all my Niggaz roll/Burnin Dro on 24's/Thats how all my niggaz roll. This is the first song I ever heard from T.I. after his verse on "Never Scared". I've been a fan ever since. 5/5

Rubberband Man- Come on, do I really need to say anything? 5/5

Look What I Got- Typical money song. The beat and the chorus make up for it. 4/5

I Still Luv You- I song dedicated to his deceased girlfriend. Very Touching. 4.5/5

Let Me Tell You Something- Produced by Kanye West. Decent Lyrics. 4/5

T.I. vs T.I.P.- T.I. argues with his alter ego T.I.P. about what will happen if he stays true to his rhymes. 4.5/5

Bezzle (f eightball & mjg, bun b)  The south"s finest lyricists come together to make some ill shit. MJG steals the show. 5/5

Kingofdasouth- Great track, nice beat. 5/5

Be better than me- KICKASSTRACK!! TI FLOWS HIS ASS OFF! 5/5

Long Live Da Game- This is another good track. I can't describe it. honestly. 4/5

Overall- 4.3/5

FREE T.I.!!!!