Author Topic: Christina Aguilera to pose nude for phone ad / Tries to stop homemade videotape  (Read 1288 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
^^^ i never saw the site, but i knew about the countdown, they are rich as fuck, and bangin as fuck, i wonder who they will go out with

Don Breezio

im with smerlus...i'll bang a 17 year old millionaire...shit im only 18...i'll bang a 17 year old lol

Neji Huga

• 'G'
i would be great to see christina naked,....Olsen twins are banging ( id love to see them naked)..kiera knightly? i never heard of her before
Here's Kiera Knightly
she's okay... I'd do though
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

JTSimon

now if shakira, keira knightingly , and the olsen twins followed suit, this would be a terrific year

WTF

here I found this site just for you http://jdigital.pyoko.org/olsen.php.

man even howard stern talks about them being hot and he can't wait until they're 18 either.... to anyone that says they wouldn't bang a 17 year old billionaire....is fucking touching themselves

I don't know they look too young even though they're turning 18.

Neji Huga

• 'G'
They are already 18...
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Don Breezio

now if shakira, keira knightingly , and the olsen twins followed suit, this would be a terrific year

WTF

man even howard stern talks about them being hot and he can't wait until they're 18 either.... to anyone that says they wouldn't bang a 17 year old billionaire....is fucking touching themselves

u wouldn't be saying that if they were lying naked on your bed  ;)

JTSimon

WTF

Hell no ;D but I don't think of them that way...thats what I meant to say.

eS El Duque

im with smerlus...i'll bang a 17 year old millionaire...shit im only 18...i'll bang a 17 year old lol

hell yea

i banged a 16 year old last friday (im 17 going on 18 this year)...one/two year difference ain't a big deal ;D

Don Breezio

hell yea

i banged a 16 year old last friday (im 17 going on 18 this year)...one/two year difference ain't a big deal ;D

damn straight...i keep it at a 2 year limit...im 18 now and i would bang the hell out of a 16 year old...but no younger than that...when i turn 19 i'll only hit 17 year old and up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The Olsen Twins are fuckin' druggie ass sluts...I've seen them at some parties all cracked out.

hector

WTF

Hell no ;D but I don't think of them that way...thats what I meant to say.

wow, and why in the fuck do u not think of them that way?  are you fucking gay.  it makes it even WAY hotter that they are under 18.  

JTSimon

^ Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Lacey Chabert, Halle Berry, Olsen Twins even Mandy Moore is on my hitlist ;D

I'm 22 years old and not dreaming about 17 year old girls.

I know you hang out around high schools but not me  ;D

JTSimon

The Olsen Twins are fuckin' druggie ass sluts...I've seen them at some parties all cracked out.

You know how much those pictures are worth?

lol their Bodyguard would probably snap you  :D

hector

^ Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Lacey Chabert, Halle Berry, Olsen Twins even Mandy Moore is on my hitlist ;D

you seriously have something wrong with you.  lemme guess, you also listen to good charlotte, and would rather watch ballet than the superbowl?

MANBEARPIG.

you seriously have something wrong with you.  lemme guess, you also listen to good charlotte, and would rather watch ballet than the superbowl?

Hell Yea, I'd watch "Superbowl: The Ballet"

-KIDRENEGADE-