Author Topic: Missile shot into WTC 1/3rd of a second before impact. (PROOF)  (Read 298 times)

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i found this site over at D12world, it is pretty interesting

www.letsroll911.org

smerlus

Re:Missile shot into WTC 1/3rd of a second before impact. (PROOF)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 02:52:24 PM »
funny how a professioanl TV camera can't catch an arrow in flight because it flies by the lens at .5 of a scond but some guy with a camcorder can see a commercial jumbo jet launch a missle in .3 of a second

plus don't you think some of the passengers would notice a missle hanging from the wing of thier plane?

let me guess, this commercial jumbo jet was retro fitted with some kind of hidden comaprtment to house and fire a missle...bush is the biggest criminal mastermind of all time

« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 02:53:28 PM by smerlus »

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 04:59:28 PM »
I took a closer look at some of the slow-motion footage of the impact itself, and I would have to say that I agree with auto on the matter of the orange flash. The flash itself is such short-lived, and coincides exactly with the moment the nose cone impacts the building.

The only possible explanation for this would be that it is simply a manifestation of the pure energy of the collision. With the amount of force being exerted on both the building and the aircraft, you could probably expect 40% or more of the energy to be lost due to heat and friction - with enough force, this 40% would surely be visible to the human eye.

Furthermore, missile strikes simply don't look like that orange flash. In the slow-motion footage of the collision, the flash is only there in one frame. An explosion generated from a missile would most likely be visible for more than one frame.

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 05:33:28 PM »
I cant be bothered to read the article but it seems intersting if its true, might read it later.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2004, 12:21:23 AM »
Stupidity has reached an all time high.  

Next, in Iraq, we'll be shooting double bullets... yeah, bullets, that actually shoot another bullet into somebody 1/3rd of a second before the bullet hits them.  

*reality check for the intellectually challenged

WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU NEED TO SHOOT A MISSLE INTO SOMETHING FOR IF YOU WERE ABOUT TO WRECK A JUMBO JET INTO IT?

Think, people, shit, get some fucking common sense.  

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2004, 06:38:46 PM »
lol thats BS  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2004, 06:50:27 PM »
lmao...whoever came up to that conclusion is unbelievably dumb...

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2004, 12:34:17 AM »
Stupidity has reached an all time high.

Now that's something from Trauma I agree with to the fullest. What kinda asshole makes this shit up?
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2004, 10:53:08 PM »
"WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU NEED TO SHOOT A MISSLE INTO SOMETHING FOR IF YOU WERE ABOUT TO WRECK A JUMBO JET INTO IT?"